• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA at festivals

Yeah.. maybe i just skip this live show and take mdma before it, were having a party anyway. I still would like to try mdma in different setting as ive always done it in home or someones house.

Can u guys resist the urge to redose? My plan is to take 120mg first but should i take 60mg booster with me if i decide to go that show or just leave it at home to not end up taking it anyway..

I won't waste any mdma to hiphop concert, never. I prefer to stay sober or won't go to that concert.

Just try it outdoor, it's a great feeling especially in festivals where everyone probably has mdma.
Resisting to redose is self control, try to manage yourself not to redose if you don't want to.

Just take a line of K or smoke some weed or leave party. Because everyone redoses and you feel you want to redose again.

Hey !
I would allways recommend "risking it" and taking in your own drugs. In terms of harm reduction and beeing confident of what you expect from a festival experience - I find it is worth the risk.
I was scammed once on a well known UK festival. I did search for neighbours on the camp site who were looking like they are having fun. Explained what I am looking for etc...They recommended the guy (or the tent) where they got the goods. At that time I was lucky, we got blanks. Did not ruin our festival experience totally. I am glad we were not sold anything worse...

buying drugs at a festival is a good way to end up dead, or tripping your face off and getting dragged away by the cops screaming about ghosts and aliens eating you alive

I personally don't trust crystal form these days. Everything's
considered "Molly" now. Not to say some pills aren't bunk either. But I say check the presses in your region on PR and EData, gather up before the festival and be set. Picking up from festivals is just higher risk, especially if it's
an unknown press and you/your friends just want to roll so bad and pick it up. Be safe, be smart and be prepared! And have fun of course. Lol

It's worrying when we feel the need to tread the line of advising people to break the law, when at the same time it fits perfectly with the notion of HR.

I'm with the above - I won't tell you to smuggle your own drugs into a festival, as that's against the law....but if the only other option is buying them from someone else once you're already inside....

It's worrying when we feel the need to tread the line of advising people to break the law, when at the same time it fits perfectly with the notion of HR.

I'm with the above - I won't tell you to smuggle your own drugs into a festival, as that's against the law....but if the only other option is buying them from someone else once you're already inside....

I see your point, but we're not here to discuss illicit strategies of drug smuggling and it is against the rules. The OP should certainly buy it before and test it. Getting it in really isn't so hard anyway, with thousands of people all trying to do the same thing - be creative.

I personally think that LEGAL and ILLEGAL are not the same as RIGHT and WRONG - that is what I keep in mind, when I take my own tested pills to a festival, even if I have to cross borders by land or by air.

Sorry, should've made it a little clearer that I'm all for the option of OP buying before, testing, and taking them into the festival himself. Was just pointing out the irony in how the scheduling of these substances only increases the potential harm in the end.

I personally think that LEGAL and ILLEGAL are not the same as RIGHT and WRONG - that is what I keep in mind, when I take my own tested pills to a festival, even if I have to cross borders by land or by air.

Exactly. So many laws are this way. It's fucked.

Just imagine a world where you turn up to a festival and want a good time but the shops at home were bare so you just turn up empty handed, walk over to the bar, complain about the extortionate price of a bomb, wince as you pull out a £20 note or something and pay for it, and then go on to have a great night without any public urination or violence.

In my experiance smuggling drugs into festivals is pretty easy and standard - the police know everyone takes drugs and arnt gonnna try to arrest everyone so they go after dealers rather than the general public. One exception to this is if your off your face rolling around on the grass or being aggressive or bei g super high when being searched going into a fest, but not everyone gets searched because of the volume of people. A note on searching - they look for weapons rather than drugs so just put it in your shoe or underwear. Alot of people get ripped off at fests or the drugs are terrible and cut with alot of nasties
In my opinion it would be better to introduce your friends to md before in a more chilled environment so they know what to expect, you dont want someone freaking out and have it ruining your fest!

Oh yeah, one note of caution, I went to reading fest last year and instead if having dogs at the entrance they had dogs at the main train station to catch people out, so if you do bring your own stuff might be best to have a group walk ahead to warn you of any police/dogs

The only time I've really taken note of just how many cops/dogs there have been on the way into a festival was last year's Defqon 1 (since it's the only time I've taken my own stuff in with me). It was absolutely ridiculous. Was like wading through a crowd of navy blue uniforms.

smuggling mdma into belgium is like smuggling cocaine into columbia. belgium is where most of europe's mdma comes from.

while there are no border controls anymore, there are irregular patrols in the vicinity of the borders now. they do have more powers than police (and can search your car even without a positive drug test), but i have crossed borders in europe many times and never seen one of those. you'd have to be extremely unlucky to run into them if you go by car.

concerning the festival (of course depending on the type and size of festival), i think security measures / police presence is going to be much more relaxed than what you're used to in the u.s., but then again (again depending on type and size of the festival), i don't even think that taking something with you is going to be of such a great advantage, as long as you have a test kit with you. in the last two years there was plenty of good mdma to be found at festivals (even down here far from belgium; and most people i know use festivals as a shopping opportunity). anyway, quality is going to be better than in north america and as long as you got marquis reagent with you, i see no problem with buying at the spot.

I think we all know what festival is going down in Belgium in July, so it is HUGE - be smart enough to hide your stuff properly and you will be fine.
Doing the same myself :)