Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA at festivals

BooBoo109

Greenlighter
Hi Community,

I was hoping for some advice from you.
I am going to a huge music festival this year with a group of friends who have not been exposed to the fun of MDMA while I have tried it out a few times with people I completely trust.

Now I want my friends to experience this great feeling when we are together at this festival and they really want to try it as well. I believe it would be a great atmosphere in a loving and safe enough environment. However, I have never bought any drugs before let along have I smuggled drugs into a place and I am not planning on bringing drugs with me.

I either want to take some before we enter the premises or try to find someone who could sell it to me there. However, I want to make sure I can do as much as possible to do it right. Would you have any advice for me on buying MDMA from a stranger.

Your opinions and tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

BooBoo!

If you keep your doses reasonable (100-120mg for first timer, or even lower if the person is a female or very small) I think its a good setting.

It's better to buy your MDMA beforehand and even better to get a testkit to be sure its MDMA.

You would have to bring a scale to the festival if you were to buy the drugs from there. And you can never know what you are going to get sold as MDMA.

Thank you for the quick reply xammy.
I will definitely invest into a testkit.

I guess the easiest way to find some trusting resources is to interact with people at the festival itself. Would you agree?

Scale to a festival? hahaha man wtf :D

In festivals, you'll probably find pills in common. Do not buy any powder from a stranger. It will definitely go bunk. If not, how will you arrange your dosage? Not worth it.

What I do is;
I search guys&girls who are rolling, look their eyes or dances etc.
I go and ask about drugs, how to find them etc. If he's a dealer or a guy who wants profit, he sells you.
Honestly, I don't communicate with dealers. I always ask for random cool guys & girls who have extra pills.

But before, try to search all the pills in that region from pillreports if you don't carry any testers with you.
So that you can get the pills that you know from pillreports. It's more safe.

Scale to a festival, indeed no way. Personally I never buy pills, only crystal form. I have done pills only once, my first time, and got lucky that those only contained MDMA (so it felt and pillreports confirmed, didnt test it)

Outdoor camping festivals are notoriously easy to smuggle drugs in to.
We can't give you advice on how but when you have a whole vehicle to hide them in it shouldn't be too hard.
However ones where you enter and leave every night can be a little more tricky.
I would recommend not buying drugs there, many times I have been screwed over heavily on weight and purity when buying drugs at a rave.
Once I bought a gram of ketamine, got 0.5 and the majority was salt, and this was backstage no less :p

Thanks for the input everyone! This is really helpful! Especially the tip to only get crystal form instead of pills. Makes absolute sense!
The problem is that we are not camping at the festival because we doing a whole Europe Trip before that and have too much stuff to carry with us. The festival is our last stop before heading back home to the States.

I guess the best way is to take anything shortly before entering the premises even though that would be my least favorite option but better than getting screwed in the end. The hotel is about a 40min ride away so I would rather not leave my stuff there and go back and forth. But it would be an option.
Before the festival I will be spending time with my friends in Germany. I know I can get good MDMA in crystal form from them, but then I would need to take it with me to Belgium and that is where it gets uncomfortable... not to mention getting it somehow with me onto the festival premises...

don't bring a scale, don't buy at the festival, crystal can be just as bunk as pills, bring your own drugs, use a test kit, getting it into the festival will be easy, just look at what security is doing,

Last edited by a moderator:
don't bring a scale, don't buy at the festival, crystal can be just as bunk as pills, bring your own drugs, use a test kit, getting it into the festival will be easy, just look at what security is doing,

Unless it's in Australia where there's a dog and 5 cops for every person on their way into the grounds :(

I've had bad luck buying MDMA at festivals... Now mushrooms. Everyone knows what they look like. Best prices and best mushies I've ever had I got at an outdoor festival.

Before the festival I will be spending time with my friends in Germany. I know I can get good MDMA in crystal form from them, but then I would need to take it with me to Belgium and that is where it gets uncomfortable...

Unless you fly, you can hardly notice when you leave germany and enter belgium. It's EU, and there is hardly any border patrol/customs between the countries. Not sure, but I have this vague memory of reaing that random custom searches inside the EU (going from one EU country to another) are not allowed. Criminal investigations etc are different thing though (ie. one is already a suspect..)

Those who have travelled more often between germany and belgium can chime in on the border formalities (or lack of them)

You are really making me think to bring my own MDMA with me instead of buying it from someone at the festival.
I would probably plan on getting 1g of it since we are 6 people and I think if everyone starts with a 100mg dose we have plenty for the ones that need a little more to roll.

How much would you think does 1g normally go for in Germany or surrounding countries?

You should definitely get your own tested product and bring it with you.

Price discussion is not allowed, however. Its been problematic in the past.

Thank you MagickalKat for letting me know that price discussions are off limit.

Generally, I appreciate everyone's advice on this matter! You really helped me... Thanks!

You are rolling the dice by trying to buy E at a festival. How would you test your product before you took it?

BYOD. Enjoy.

Sorry borrowing your thread OP

How does MDMA go with hiphop live concert? I'd prefer something electronic but this is where my friends are going. I like hiphop to some degree, but again I find electronic to be the most suited for MDMA

I will prolly give it a go anyway but I'd like to hear some of your thoughts

^ I went to a hiphoppy part of this fairly large festival while rolling and didn't really enjoy it personally, I much prefer the repetition but I also don't really enjoy many live hip hop acts.
I also believe that if you can't be sober at a festival, then the festival just isn't for you and isn't worth going to even with drugs.

@OP: Bring your own drugs, personally I'd say a gram over 6 people is a teeny bit too little but 2 is likely to be too much. This is assuming it's not the purest of pure MDMA. It's easy to take drugs in if you aren't an idiot or really unlucky. Remember to take a little water bottle with you to stay hydrated while dancing, and have fun!

Electronic Music is far better suited than hiphop when it comes to MDMA, allthough hiphop and RnB doesn't sound all that bad on MDMA.. still things with a consistent predictable beat like House etc go best with MDMA IMO.