• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDAI first time... tips, please.

There is so much that is wrong with this thread, I am going to pretend I never saw it.

xorky said:
Well for what it's worth, AMT and DMT freebases can be absorbed through the mucous membranes of the nostrils, painfully. I don't know anything about MDAI, but if you're basing that answer only on the fact that it's a freebase, then it might not be accurate.

Didn't know about those two tryptamines working thusly, and yeah, aren't there a couple distinctly non-polar benzos that can be effectively insufflated too? That's why I put in the parenthetical, "something weird I don't know about" clause. ;)

But doesn't solubility in water work as a rough heuristic?

ebola

I got hold of some more today and bombed 250mg and then an hour later i did another 200 and this time it was tottaly different.My body went into sense overload and i had chills up my spine the high was really nice and mellow just sat there watching tv and chilling.I really yhink this is a good chemical to take i am not sure why the last time not a lot happened but i have not taken any medication for depression for a couple of days so maybe that helped ?

i have not taken any medication for depression for a couple of days so maybe that helped ?

oh, nearly certainly! MDAI should interact with SSRIs just as MD*A does, only more severely. We'll recall that SSRIs bind at SERT with greater affinity than MDMA, preventing the latter from inducing release of 5ht. Unlike MDMA, MDAI doesn't really do anything besides release serotonin.

ebola

That dose seems really excessive to me....

Also, try a mild stimulant with it. Even a cup of coffee or some redbull while on MDAI changes the experience significantly, and for the better (at least for me).

MDAI is basically MDA without the amphetamine. It's a nice chemical to just sit around and relax with but nothing to get way excited about. Get your girlfriend and have a massage when it peaks around an hour. It'll be gone around 2-2.5 hours and redosing really doesn't do a whole lot. But a nice way to relax after a hard day. I'd rather have it than alcohol and it's not known to be neurotoxic which is great.

SWIM might get some on friday and hopefully tst about 200mg on my plant

Allow me to explain, bud.

Here at Bluelight, we frown upon the use of SWIM, as well as saying things like "on my plant". We know it's you doing the drug. We know it's not for your plant.

People use SWIM and all that to avoid "incriminating" themselves. While it's theoretically an OK idea, it doesn't work in the real world. The judges who DO deal with drug users posting on forums see right through SWIM - It can STILL be counted as evidence.

For that reason, SWIM isn't allowed, nor is "it's not for me, it's for my plant" type talk. Just be upfront and honest. Nothing bad will happen.

My fellow Bluelighters respond with rudeness because, well, a lot of people do what you do, and it's a bit annoying. It's against the rules here, and if you had spent a few minutes reading other people's posts, or the rules for that matter, you'd have seen that nobody uses SWIM here.

We expect you to lurk a bit before you post, get a feel for how things are done here. Using the search function is also encouraged. Otherwise, it just seems selfish to jump right in.

--------------------------

Anyway, OP: Yes, the reason the first time was muted was because of your SSRI medication. It interferes with the way MDMA (and therefore MDAI) works. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself the second time around! I'm looking forward to trying some of this myself =)

Well for what it's worth, AMT and DMT freebases can be absorbed through the mucous membranes of the nostrils, painfully. I don't know anything about MDAI, but if you're basing that answer only on the fact that it's a freebase, then it might not be accurate.

uh why would anyone snort DMT its so ineffective unless taken with other stuff u just smoke it.