Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDAI first time... tips, please.

hopki1309

Bluelighter
MDAI

Can someone help me understand exactly how to take it and what effects it will have.As it will arrive by post what form will it be in.Also how long does the buzz last for.
Thanks for reading and any info is grreatly appreciated

Thanks for the reply.Sorry for the incriminating stuff i am new to all this !
I read the stuff on wiki but would like to here of personal experiences :)

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread - loads of personal experiences in there for you to read through :)

PD = Psychedelic Drugs (but we also dabble in entactogens like MDAI). Hope you found us alright and welcome to PD and BL :)

How is it taken and how much should i start at i see people put 100mg but i am not a big drug user mainly benzos
How long does the buzz last for and can i just sit there and watch tv or will i freak out and go mad !
I have read the big thread and it all went way over my head when people were on about how things are made etc !

Last edited:
Don't plan on an exciting experience--MDAI is a relatively mellow compound. You'll be just fine hanging out on the couch.

A good starting dose would be 150mg administered orally.

I'd parachute it or throw it in a pill and chase it with liquid of your choice. MDAI doesn't taste great but there are worse offenders out there.

Either way is fine. Or wrap in a cigarette paper, or put in a gel cap... as long as it goes from mouth to stomach it's dosed orally :)

Expectation is key to a good experience with this stuff. Settle down for the evening, put on some music in a nice setting, and don't expect much. If done right, you should be quite impressed.

thanks for the info it arrived today as i have no scales should i put a smal amount in a pill about a cocaine lines worth

That depends on what you think of as a cocaine-sized line ;)

It's pretty forgiving dose-wise from all I've seen so if you have a gram you could probably get away with dividing it by eye - say, into four equal piles to give 250mg and split that in half for 125mg or whatever dose you are aiming for. It's certainly not ideal as vendors don't always weigh their products properly themselves but it is pretty forgiving on the dose so you could probably get away with it. If you can get hold of some scales - maybe a friend or a friendly neighbourhood dealer has some? - that would be far preferable. And maybe consider buying a set of cheap (or less cheap if you can afford it) 0.001mg scales from eBay - they are worth their weight in gold I promise you.

What i have done is empty out two 20ml capsules and refilled them with it i know its a smalll dose but i will top up in an hour or so

You might want to give it more than an hour before redosing, it can take a while to kick in.

Also, 20mg of whatever you emptied out of the capsules may be denser than MDAI (or vice versa) so they may not hold 20mg of MDAI. But if you have a reasonable idea of what you started with and it's clearly not a huge amount you should be okay. Do look into buying some scales though - you will wonder how you ever lived without them once you start using them. Promise :)

Can it be snorted like a line of coke or does it need to be bombed in a rizla or pill

I think it depends on whether you have the freebase or HCL, but either way you're best off swallowing it, its not coke :)

^ Good advice.

The only advice I'd give someone taking MDAI for the first time is,

a. This is MDAI, NOT MDMA! If you want the latter, take the latter. MDAI is not meant to be an MDMA substitute, but rather a unique drug with its own goods and bads.

b. Resist the temptation to redose or take more soon. It is NOT as benign as it may first seem.

thanks for all the info i took 125mg in a rizla about an hour ago_Only effects seeem to be a bit of jaw clenching i will give it another hour and then take another 125mg and see what happens.Thanks again for all the info as i am a completly new to this type of drug