Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDA Or MDMA. Whats The Difference ???

asty86

Greenlighter
Hey Guys.
Just wondering what is really the difference between mda and mdma
Anyone is welcome to post.
The more comments the safer i will and everyone reading will feel trying and taking new drugs :)

Self-Experience Welcome Thanx

erowid too bro

mda lasts like twice as long (the peak does anyway) and you get loads more roll visuals, heaps of trials etc great fun for dancing all night and allows you to avoid a redose if you time it right. for me anyways

Had certified MDA only once that I'm sure of.

Peak stronger and longer. Longer afterglow.
More body heavy than MDMA.

More insular experience than MDMA

get some MDMA and some MDA and try them out and compare results. Use a simon's and mandalin test kit to be sure.

get some MDMA and some MDA and try them out and compare results. Use a simon's and mandalin test kit to be sure.

Simons, mandalin and robadope*

It's also worth noting that most users prefer MDMA + MDA to each of them on their own. 10 parts MDMA to 6 parts MDA is considered a good ratio. But it's also note worth that this is worse for the body then doing each one seperately.

Last edited:
mda is mdma's naughty cousin. taken in the correct amounts you will feel all the classic eye wobbles and nice body feelings of mdma, but mda causea audio and visual hallucinations, talking gibberish, seeing people that arnt present, hearing music when none is playing...great fun!. the come up can be quite intense, I remember my legs buckling and having to sit down from mda powder.

but be prepared for the come down, it can be quite brutal. I think the brown euros from a few years ago contained a solid dose of mda.

Chemically; MDMA is an N-methylated analogue of MDA (first position).

but be prepared for the come down, it can be quite brutal. I think the brown euros from a few years ago contained a solid dose of mda.

Oh man, those brown euros were so tremendous!

Pretty sure I had MDA crystal for a long while, never did a test to confirm between MDMA/MDA but 120mg would last 4+ hours and I'd get super vivid closed eye visuals. It was heaven.

We used to get MDA powder for years along time ago, I never tested it either back then, but that's what it was sold to us as, and it was in larger amounts, funny tho it was sometimes pink or some such colour. Was amazing stuff. Wasn't like the MDMA pills we used to have alot tho, not so much loved up but alot more chargey and nearly speed like with some other nice elements to it, so im guessing it was MDA.

The Brown euro's? I didn't think they were all that great, the white moons the previous year or the year before kicked the shit out of em. Never had crystal/powedered MDA though, but I've had MDA pills numerous times, and I must say, MDMA is still my favourite but splash some MDA in with the mix and the night is all rise baby allllll rise

I had some blue or green Maccas that i tested up as MDA, I thought they were pretty average tho. Was maybe 3 or 4 yrs ago now I think.

The Brown euro's? I didn't think they were all that great

I guess the thing is (as you would very well know) that the people who produce such pills could easily pump out another batch that looked just about identical and tested up the same but each tab only had half the amount of MDA or however much as the last batch. I'd say that kind of stuff happens or has happened alot of the decades, they push out a load of higher grade ones, then might do another batch of high grade ones also, so they get a good name, then they may pump out several batches of lower potency ones to save product to make more pills and make more money. Since it's all unregulated and all they can do what they like.

I dont think I ever had a brown Euro tho personally.

Re: brown euros, from memory I would definitely put them above the white moons at the time BUT there were so many batches of the moons and it was ages ago so who knows, I did enjoy both thoroughly though! I actually had a few of the early moons/diamonds sitting around until recently, held up considerably well considering the press was so weak and crumbly on the early batches. Also found few old green hearts and T stars from 08' I think - I need to stop hoarding pills.

MDA is to amphetamine as MDMA is to meth. The N-methyl kills all 5HT2A agonism (which is responsible for the effects of classical psychedelics), so without it, MDA is speedier, trippier, longer lived, and more potent, but possibly having less of the special magical, empathic, telling-strangers-you-wish-they-were-your-dad je ne sais quoi of MDMA (MDA was distributed in the Sixties and didn't take off in anything like the same way as MDMA did 20 years later).

The Brown euro's? I didn't think they were all that great, the white moons the previous year or the year before kicked the shit out of em. Never had crystal/powedered MDA though, but I've had MDA pills numerous times, and I must say, MDMA is still my favourite but splash some MDA in with the mix and the night is all rise baby allllll rise

Have to agree that I didn't rate the brown euro's of a few years ago all that highly either, although it was past the point in time pills did a great deal for me, a lot of people were pretty happy with them at the time though. Iirc, they didn't contain MDMA, I seem to recall being under the impression they contained MDEA, but it is possible they contained MDA. I seem to recall reading an article, or perhaps just a very detailed post by somebody, fairly recently that suggested MDEA was a really rare drug that was not commercially feasible to make instead of MDMA, and that its use in 'ecstasy' pills has been overstated. Really wish I could remember more details on it, there is a very good chance I read it on Bluelight...

^ Yeah I recall that too regarding MDEA, I saw it on here somewhere, was it maybe lovepsychadelics, cant recall, dont know how much truth to it there is, I wouldnt have a clue about all that really.