• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mda/Mdma combo onset differential?

___

Greenlighter
Just wondering if anyone staggered the combo taking mda first to better stack peaks. My mind tells me 35 minutes but I can imagine anywhere from 15-50 minutes. Or maybe it's a waste and should just take them at the same time. Either way really awesome combo.

Mda or any analogues, like 6 -apb, could work first, since its longer lasting, but best to wait two hours in to introduce mdma to access how your feeling. While dosing multiple times does increase neurotoxicity, dosing it this way, more than likely, would make smoother verses dosing all at once causing a tense come up.

Overly tense comeups caused anxiety, muscle tightness, too much stress, and caused uncomfortableness. Not something you want when enjoying an empathogen.

Ive recently discovered smoking cannabis cbd , with no to very little thc, after the first dose, and before the second dose, seemed to greatly ease the comeup to the point was quite relaxed. After a lot of expirience with smoking thc on the comeup, a certain of THC,in a scale of 1-10, a 3 or above seemed make the experience lackluster.

Last edited:
Reactions: ___
Thanks! That's really great advice. I hate stims and can't believe I wanted to stack peaks lol. It's really nice taken at the same time but not as much synergy as I thought in terms of dose. The synergy is amazing though just not potent. Maybe just 10-15 minutes could push the comeups slightly closer together. There was like 40 minutes where I only felt the mda but was kind of annoying at only 40mg (i think i took 40/80).

The best roll I’ve ever had were from pills pressed with 2/3s mdma and 1/3 mda. Taken together obviously. Can’t imagine wanting to stagger them. hichever u take first will influence the roll hugely. Coming up on mda feels really relaxing and almost sedating compared to mdma. mdma is much more stimulating. Can’t imagine going from melting into the couch to jumping around. Takem together Would be my advice