• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Maxing out on shrooms

You're so full of shit it's unbelievable. I don't care if you've studied science. I have too. I don't recall ever seeing this stuff tested before, but what you're saying is that you're discounting my statement. Ok. Have you ever smelled a powerful mushroom like psilocybe Mexicana or psilocybe azurecens? For all I know you just state stuff without ever trying what the person is talking about.

I'm so sick of these fuckers just waving their hands around saying stupid shit, but they never -do- anything. They sit on their fucking high horse and lay pronouncements down on everybody, cause their opinion is right. But they never -do- anything. How about you -do- something about your comment like go out and smell a fucking psychedelic mushroom instead of saying I'm fucking wrong.

You can't get high from smelling shrooms, you can have a physiological response to a psychological stimulus such as in the case of Pavlov's Dog. And yes, i and probably most other people smell all of their drugs, if at the very least just to be able to identify them in the future.

I'm so sick of these fuckers just waving their hands around saying stupid shit, but they never -do- anything. They sit on their fucking high horse and lay pronouncements down on everybody, cause their opinion is right. But they never -do- anything. How about you -do- something about your comment like go out and smell a fucking psychedelic mushroom instead of saying I'm fucking wrong.

I smell my bag of shrooms EVERY time I get it.
EVERY fucking time.
Calm your shit dude I'm not trying to make you feel like a fucking moron I'm just trying to stop the perpetuation of false drug myths.
This is how myths like "LSD stays in your spinal fluid" and "MDMA rots holes in your brain" get started and passed on.
It would do you good to not be so hostile if you wish to be welcome in this community.

I'm just wondering why you're disagreeing with me. You just stand up and say, nope, that's not true. Well, honey, I've smelled it and others have, so that means you're wrong for once in your life.

I'm just wondering why you're disagreeing with me. You just stand up and say, nope, that's not true. Well, honey, I've smelled it and others have, so that means you're wrong for once in your life.
He's disagreeing with you because you're wrong. I could tell you that I can levitate and time travel- does that make it true? A logical person would fall back on the laws of physics and say no, that is not possible.

I'm not really sure what purpose you have posting here. All of your posts seem to be either hostile attacks, incoherent gibberish, or wild and outlandish claims.

He's disagreeing with you because you're wrong. I could tell you that I can levitate and time travel- does that make it true? A logical person would fall back on the laws of physics and say no, that is not possible.

I'm not really sure what purpose you have posting here. All of your posts seem to be either hostile attacks, incoherent gibberish, or wild and outlandish claims.

I can fucking levitate and time travel- I don't know why you'd disagree with me. You just stand up and say, nope, that's not true. Well, honey, I've smelled it and others have, so that means you're wrong for once in your life. I don't care if you've studied science. I have too. I don't recall ever seeing this stuff tested before, but what you're saying is that you're discounting my statement. Ok. Have you ever levitated? Have you ever time traveled? How about you -do- something about your comment like go out and time travel instead of saying I'm fucking wrong.

I would link to the posters on shroomery that get a psychedelic buzz from smelling psychedelic mushrooms, but I don't want to be an ass, and I don't have to prove myself right to anybody else. But, let's say for instance that you would get mildly high from sniffing gasoline at a distance of 6 feet from a bucket of it. Well you and every other dumb ass would say that's impossible, there is no study that says you can get even mildly high from sniffing gasoline vapors six feet above the source. You sound like an ass of a nerd arguing over your fucking mushrooms, but that's just me asswipe.

Taken morning glory seeds, shrooms, and yopo seeds. Don't give a fuck about HPPD or any of that shit. There is a very small mushroom about a centimeter cap that I saw growing and is extremely powerful. 7 will trip you. If seven is a trip what would 300 of them do from anybody that has heard of this sort of thing? I'm pretty experienced and do not fear schizophrenia.

If you feel that way why not take Ayahuasca and Datura together like they do in various South American countries where it's legal?

Linking to posters on the shroomery is only further anecdotal evidence and not any sort of valid proof.
This is a forum for adult discussion of psychedelics and harm reduction topics related to psychedelics not childish name calling.
Any way there is nothing further for me to discuss here, I'm out.

It can be absorbed through the skin. maybe you were holding them while sniffing them, I know from personal experience while picking fresh shrooms my hands start to tingle after holding for awhile.. but thats as far as the sensation goes.. 1st pick of year i probably get the placebo affect cause i feel happier after holding them for awhile.. then again it could be the tiny amount as iv absorbed through my skin ???

I hate the word "placebo". Honestly why doesn't it count as high? I wish i could get some of this placebo action. Seeing as how intoxication is an event only experienced by the user, how can someone say, subjectively, that it is invalid?

This thread got hilarious.

The fact you feel the need to spam multiple lengthy posts one after the next tells me enough.

Holy shit! I ate a bunch of mushrooms yesterday and had a great trip! This morning, when I had my morning dump I think I inhaled a bit too much. I feel a strong buzz in the back of my head and I think I am hallucinating a little bit again :O.