• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I've told the board before here that meth comes in pills that cannot be smoked for some reason...but they're made to be easily crushed and snorted but most people just eat it, often just nicknamed "peanut" people don't even know what is in it often times.

Well some dipshit is making "peanut" with fent in it or some fent derivative, maybe not even repressing them, there is some ready to buy RC fentanyl analogues in pills already, they call it "la ptite bleue", "the little blue one", so it could as well be the 4-ibf 2mg pills I could just buy right now, they got no markings. Watch out eastern Canadian kids.

I just saw some speed pills pressed with 4F-EPH available on the DNM. They're from Canada and I'm 99% sure they come from Quebec as most our speed pills do. I guess speed was not cheap enough.

Heh, yeah, in the early '10's there was an issue with pipes, getting piped too often and getting clean meth pills (for example, the white rectangles saying ICE, the OnStar logo round tiny pills) became a difficulty...it's more like there was too much demand (there still is I guess, but I gave that stuff up a long while ago now, when I got a script of Dexedrine to finish some night college classes to finish my diploma, I got so sick of amps of all kinds when taking it everyday even in therapeutic but highish doses (20mg in spansules in the morning, 2x5mg IR at 3-4 pm). I guess the strange guy who only shoots up MS IR 30's and snorts Ritalin and Biphentins (gelcap with beads of plastic that he crushes), those things are much more sought out than Concertas for that reason, also they go up to 80mg...) would like those MPH analogues, but once I offered him a free bottle of 30 10mg spansules of dexedrine and he refused them in exchange for 10 ms ir 30's...I never called him back again, fucking weirdo.

Hi everyone - I'm new to this and need your help!! just got some K9s in Pennsylvania and I think that they are fake - I feel something but it's weird and not like the ones I used to get. Is there a pill testing kit that I can get to analyze them?

Sometimes. The raw material usually does but also sometimes is sourced from elsewhere (India, considerably rarer Pakistan, even Eastern Europe; fentanyl/fentalogue synthesis isn't that hard, but some key precursors are fairly closely watched, so few people are synthesizing it over here especially as it can be had for bulk at a good price for overseas, again, the vast majority being from China; also, many of these will be some of the newer fentanyl analogues, "not-illegal" in China, easier to get, but fairly significant amounts of fentanyl proper are also sourced from there ); but they are often (mostly? although we can't really know) pressed domestically. For some reason Canada seems to be a big player in that game judging by a few busts and general word 'round the campfire.

Canada.

There are a few fent fakes on edata. I've seen a few that were perfect presses that would fool the majority of users.

The dude in Canada running that huge Xanax op got like 5 years or some shit and he had a few pill presses, and not tdps but like pharma grade machinery, v-mixer and millions of bars. Shit must be super lax up there bc if that took place here he's be doing life. Big pharma doesn't like other ppls hands in their pockets.

No fakes from legitimate pharmacies. Some dealers use pill presses labeled 10mg but what's true, they purchase Tylenol, smash it all down and vice versa the Oxy, too. They mix the two and each pill contains around 98% Tylenol. Maybe 2 mg each. Pharmacies have cameras and no one would go through this to lose their pharmacology certifications. And a blackballed employment history with a felony narcotic tampering.

Pretty sure I've been seeing some fake a215's they are much thinner then usual, crumble extremely easily. And practically melt if placed in water. Can anyone confirm this or have any information? I know for a fact they are not normal. Im thinking these could contain fent.

The fake 30 oxys are in virginia. Friend got some the other night. They crumbled in the bag and they were also thick. One or 2 didn't even have markings. She paid $80 for 3 fake pills. She's pretty pissed.

There are a lot of fake Roxies going around right now in Feb. 2017 in San Francisco. If you are buying on the street, get the phone number of your seller as they prefer to meet elsewhere and want a steady customer anyway. (girls are more trustworthy than guys) Get 3-4 sellers so if they go out of town, are unreliable, get arrested, or disappear you have back up. First of all, fake pill sellers are usually clean cut, young, and well dressed with expensive sneakers like air Jordans, not your typical kind of raggedy looking street seller. All the fake ones I see are A's. The way to check? Before you give your money, take one and bite a little piece off and chew it. If it numbs your mouth or tastes sweet, its a fake. If its just really bitter, its probably fine. Yeah you lose half a pill but for what they cost, its worth it when buying from a new person. Also, some fakes if you look closely have little dark spots on them too. Other fakes easy to pick out cuz they are very light colored usually, fatter than usual, and disintegrate by just squeezing them between your fingers, almost like they were wet for awhile and dried out. Those ones usually also make your mouth numb or taste sweet. If the seller is waiting for his money and they are fake, then hand back what he or she gave you and just say they are fake. If they see you took a bite then they know you are experienced and most likely will just argue they weren't fake but will walk away. If they really trip on you, give them the $ for the one you ate. Some of the sellers work for big guys and won't even know they are selling fakes but very few don't know. These assholes make hundreds if not thousands of dollars selling fakes in a day. The good fakes look perfect. If you are comfortable on the street, ask if they have A's before they give them to you and just say, there are a lot of fake A's right now and look at them hard. They might just walk away. Good luck! PS: They are not poison. They are sugar pills!

Last edited:
Just bight into one. If it numbs your mouth or is sweet, its a fake. But most fakes are A215.

One more thing. Why would a dealer sell pills with higher doses of medication? That means they make less money. BTW: Fentanil is not 100s of time stronger than Oxy 30s. If they were, then every person who did Fenanil would OD. Use common sense. If you want to paranoid, then yeah, maybe there is some kind of crazy religious anti-drug group out there making over dose pills to kill all the addicts. I guess it could happen but dealers with a press are not going to sell extra strong pills because again, those pills would cost them more money to produce and the whole point of dealing is to make money.

Flush that.

so I aquired an oxy last night. It says CDN on one side and 80 on the other. It is green, and green all the way through. But now I hear that they're supposed to be white on the inside? I can't really find a conclusive answer. I'm in Vancouver if that helps...there are small white specks on the inside. The press looks pretty good though.

THAT IS A FAKE. Probably been answered already, but I know the EXACT pills you're talking about; they have the classic Canadian "CDN 80", but it's WAY deeper, bolder and off centre, they aren't very bitter, they're very, VERY hard to crush but once you do it's like chalk (even feels the same as snorting a 2mg dilaudid in the sense that it was nearly tasteless due to so little active ingredient), and they're GREEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH. Even a bump would do me with these (we nicknamed them "shady 80's"), so I suspect heroin or fentanyl as even the smallest shot would have me drooling on myself and checking my breaths per minute :p And yes, oxycontin pills are supposed to be film coated pills with a white core making up the active ingredient etc.

One more thing. Why would a dealer sell pills with higher doses of medication? That means they make less money. BTW: Fentanil is not 100s of time stronger than Oxy 30s. If they were, then every person who did Fenanil would OD. Use common sense. If you want to paranoid, then yeah, maybe there is some kind of crazy religious anti-drug group out there making over dose pills to kill all the addicts. I guess it could happen but dealers with a press are not going to sell extra strong pills because again, those pills would cost them more money to produce and the whole point of dealing is to make money.
But they're doing it? I came across a couple dilly 4's and 2 xanax bars; after shooting one of the 4's I took it to the health sciences centre for analysis, and I don't think they were just falsely stating that they contained no hydromorphone or alprazolam, but, rather, an opioid analogue, which they told me they would further analyze and get back to me with exactly WHAT opioid is IN them. I will update you guys when I get the results back if you're at all interested.
Ps; these pills were picked up in Winnipeg, Manitoba (well, actually just north of Winnipeg, but that's irrelevant) in case you were wondering. Steer clear of xanax bars and hydromorphone or oxycodone unless you're getting it from a pharmacy, I don't trust any of this garbage.

How are they not poison? If they contain some fent analog or u47700 w18 ECT, you could be taking chemicals that medicine doesn't really know shit about.

And npf (non pharmaceutical Fentanyl) comes from Chinese labs and is dirt cheap, oxy is made with thebaine which comes from poppies so it costs way more to make oxy than fent..Which is all chemicals.

Those fake pills are sugar at best, lethal dose of fent at the worst..They cost pennies to make.

No fakes from legitimate pharmacies. Some dealers use pill presses labeled 10mg but what's true, they purchase Tylenol, smash it all down and vice versa the Oxy, too. They mix the two and each pill contains around 98% Tylenol. Maybe 2 mg each. Pharmacies have cameras and no one would go through this to lose their pharmacology certifications. And a blackballed employment history with a felony narcotic tampering.

yow, you have overconfidence in your security systems or underconfidence in the guile of the people you don't trust and overconfidence at those you do, and a lack of understanding of the greater supply stream and market picture. and yes, this has been a Canadian problem, and has been since like 1997 or earlier, only it only came to the public eye much earlier than that, the "one dude who got 5 years" was, well, what the hell does anyone think he was being that he got five years? not even necessarily a rat but a dangle. there's a big operation going up there with regards to fake pharmaceuticals and fake "E" pills (but also plenty of legit MDMA and what used to be called anyway "CDN/80"s, so you can't really discount anything solely based on where it's from, but you gotta trust, well, trust), but yeah, the maple red flag is a red star when it comes to this very particular field of inquiry, I'm afraid

Buy a drug test at any drug store, crush item in question, pour it in with water inside testing cup to line required and then test it. Trust me when I say the test will tell you what you are holding in your hand. Problem solved. Your welcome.