• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I found this article about fake norcos. Stay safe.

Fox40 said:
SACRAMENTO --

County public health officials are continuing to warn the public about a lethal drug mix pill that has already claimed several lives.

The number of cases is growing, 20 people have overdosed and five more have died after taking the commonly abused prescription drugs Vicodin and Norco, according to Sacramento County's Department of Public Health.

County officials believe a batch of those pills is being sold on the streets laced with the much more potent drug Fentanyl.

The pills are easier to get on the street than you might think.

"Said that they got the pills from friends, neighbors or family members, and a few people said they got them from strangers," said Dr. Olivia Kasirye, Sacramento County's public health officer.

Kasirye said the pills were laced with Fentanyl, a pain-killer typically prescribed to patients with severe cancer.

"Fentanyl is of course about 100 times more powerful than heroin," said Sandi Snelgrove, executive director of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Sacramento Region Affiliate.

She added that mixing different types of drugs is not uncommon.

"Drug addicts or people who are abusing drugs don't tend to be responsible users, but we see things like heroin and cocaine mixtures, I've never seen anything quite like this," she said.

For Vicodin and Norco users who've never had Fentanyl before, the mixture is fatal.

"They may start feeling faint, they may collapse. Their breathing may slow down and even stop," said Kasirye.

Users can't see or smell the difference, according to Kasirye.

While Snelgrove said this should be a wake up call for opiate abusers to seek help and treatment, she said family members of those who are not stopping should know about an antidote.

"There's the overdose reversal medication called Narcan, and they want everybody to get ahold of these kits," Snelgrove said

She said the kits are available from Harm Reduction Services for free, which can save lives.

"You can inject this and bring them back from an overdose," she said.

For more information on where you can get the opiate overdose reversal kit, call Harm Reduction Services at (916)456-4849.

Article link:
http://fox40.com/2016/03/28/20-over...ounty-after-taking-drugs-laced-with-fentanyl/

I've been trying to get off oxycodone for the last few weeks. Its been rough! I was taking roughly 150-200mg a day but sometimes way more!
Anyway, I've relapsed a few times but not full-blown relapse, just one or two pills after 3 or 4 days clean, then I was clean for a few more days and, again, used.
Well, last night I took another 30mg. I got it from a dealer who I normally go through but last night was... Fucking FRIGHTENING AS HELL!!!
About an hour after dosing I was rushed to the ER in a ambulance. My son found me outside sitting on the patio unresponsive. My wife came outside and said that my cheeks were sunk in, eyes were bulging out of my head with one eye looking straight at her and the other on a completely different direction. She also said my eyes were fully dilated and completely black. I came to after she kept shaking me but I could see nearly anything. I saw her face but it was like a very blurry still-frame. When she moved I just saw like a picture of her face that didn't move at all. There was an extremely loud ringing in my ears to the point where if they weren't shouting, I couldn't hear them. I was also extremely disoriented and dizzy like I'd drank a bunch of alcohol. I couldn't stand on my own, speech was slurred, and I was very nauseous.
The ambulance came and by the time we got to the ER I was doing better but I still vomited all over myself. They didn't give me anything but IV fluid and some nausea medicine because my vitals were good. After about 2 hours I was fine. They tested my blood and urine and found no oxycodone. What it ended up being was fentanyl.
If you're buying off the streets be very careful!!! It looked like a perfectly legit 30mg oxy. It had a box with an "M" on one side and "30" on the other side. It did have a different taste but I didn't think anything of it at the time because I've bought from the same guy dozens of times and never had an issue.
I'm fortunate that I didn't die from it and it's a huge wake-up call. Others have not been so lucky.

That sounds like it wasn't an opiate in that fake oxy. Which is now news. It wouldn't be fent, fent would constrict pupils just as much as any other opiates. Looks to me like she had a stroke caused by whatever was in that pill. Look up on pillreports, we dont get 30mg IR oxycodone here up north, the largest IR's are 20mg, but I know how "roxies" look like, the 30mg ones look like the 5mg Oxy IR we have here, the shade of blue, also 10mg valium. I think I have seen them containing psychedelics or stimulants.

That sounds like it wasn't an opiate in that fake oxy. Which is now news. It wouldn't be fent, fent would constrict pupils just as much as any other opiates. Looks to me like she had a stroke caused by whatever was in that pill. Look up on pillreports, we dont get 30mg IR oxycodone here up north, the largest IR's are 20mg, but I know how "roxies" look like, the 30mg ones look like the 5mg Oxy IR we have here, the shade of blue, also 10mg valium. I think I have seen them containing psychedelics or stimulants.

Not sure if you were responding to my post or not but if you were, it was fentanyl. My urine tested positive for it and that's the only pill I had taken. They also gave me a cat scan and there were no signs of a stroke.

The huge saucer-like pupils and the crooked eye are things I've seen with people who had mini-strokes from meth/mdma (too many of them without sleeping for days). Those things give you LSD trip like saucer pupils, opiates constrict pupils to tiny points. It's what I found strange in your story.

Best way to spot a fake....BE SMART!!!

If it is ANY COLOR other than what it is supposed to be, then its FAKE. PERIOD. One exception though, there are fake A 215s spreading around Maryland like wildfire. Some one I know got a bunch of A's and got ripped off bad by a person they trusted, and visited daily!!! They are such good fakes the guy himself didn't even know, but only because he ingested orally , instead of nasally. IF you consume by snorting then you will know right away if they are fake because there will be NO BITTER TASTE. The fake A215s are absolutely identical. There's no presence of opiates in these. Some one is replicating these professionally down to the Tee. I mean unless you hold a real one next to one of these fake A's, then there's no way to tell if you're getting ripped off. Even then the fake ones are only a slightly darker blue, I mean not even a full shade darker, I'm talking only a half of a shade difference. Personally, HE STAYS AWAY FROM A215's ALTOGETHER NOW. Concerning Mboxes: There are fake ones going around as well. There are turquoise blue M's going around. These however I believe have fentanyl in them or some other weaker opiate. Because when taken they keep you from getting sick and feeling withdrawal symptoms, but do not produce the same effect. They taste a little more of a strong bitter taste as well. Like vinegar almost. AND there are other fake M's going around that are just fake altogether, no opiates. No effect besides onset of withdrawal symptoms, due to the absence of opiates. Mboxes are white; Vchecks are turquoise; K9s are blueish/gray; A215s are light blue. There are fake ones going all around Maryland, Virginia, Delaware area. In my experience I have never encountered fake 15mg oxys even when i lived down south. In my opinion they dont produce fake 15s because they go for half the amount of a 30. So in my PROFESSIONAL OPINION: STAY CLEAR AWAY from 30mgs and just do 15mgs. AND if you DO decide to get 30mgs, ONLY GET the V-checks or K-9's. IF you get an Mbox make sure its WHITE: NOT BLUE, NOT PINK, and NOT TURQUOISE. OH and my friend whipped the guys ass that gave him the fake Mboxes that were blue. Dude lied to his face and said he didn't know they were fake and he had no idea??? But yet hes been in that line of business for years and didnt know he had fake ones, as if the completely opposite color of what they should be didnt give it away. GIMME A BREAK. USE YALLS HEADS GUYS: be SMART and be SAFE. OH AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF people stand together as a unified front and don't continue to get these fake ones then eventually the people doing this will wise up and realize that they cant get away with that shit anymore and they will quit distributing them to your area! IF everyone continues to buy them then they will keep getting distributed to your area! The harder you make it for them to get rid of the fake ones then the less likely they will keep obtaining them to put out on the streets.

that just means they are old mboxes never break perfectly inhalf unless they are fresh or have been in the freezer. put it on a lighter in the middle and pop in half. Usually results in a cleaner more even break.

Ur stupid. Anything these days can be mimicked. Im dealing with fake drugs that supposedly can't be cut or stepped on. Its totally out there..educate urself

Lrn2english. But seriously, I got no idea what you're talking about. You can't cut a real pill for example. Except in case of gelcaps where dipshits who will sell M-Eslons, HydromorphContins, Kadians etc. and replace the beads with any other thing who's XR method is diamond hard beads in a gelcap. Well diamond, no, I've abused my fair share of HMContins, that was before they added something related to Talc in the beads. It's totally loathsome of Purdue to do this, also. HMContins no longer safe to crush and snort, gives you long term the same thing as ritalin lung, like people who shoot up mortared Kadian beads without a SteriFilt or Micron, in Canada, it's almost always your fault if you don't have SteriFilts,although, here people could take whatever amount they wanted back when I was IV'ing dillies and HMC's and before that other things with SteriFilts, people would ask for 50-100 at once and they would give them, the sterile cottons in Securicups are pretty good, but not good enough for anything with Talc in them.

I don't remember if M-Eslons have talc in the beads. Anyway, the worse that can happen I imagine is someone taking out some of the beads and replacing it with Effexor XR beads...but my guy would never do that, he didn't know, most likely, what Effexor even was. I'd go to his house, and he'd take out the Kadians right from his script bottle, only times he removed some was when I didn't have money enough for a 130mg Kadian, the only dosage of morphine XR in between 100 and 200 out there heh.

But yeah good luck cutting a real Oxycontin yo, I hope your underground basement lab is top shelf instruments only, gonna need a lot of selling re-made real pills to pay back for your "My First Chemistry Lab" playskool kit.

in north Carolina were having the same problem with dickheads pressing pills. Except here its benzos specially Xanax bars.the print is spot on except there chalky. if you have a bunch in a bag they trun to powder nd we put a real bar and a fake into 2 diffren glasees of water the real one dissolved like you would expect. the fake puffed up and peeled off in layers.the fakes are defiantly active though. I have a tolerance to benzos and took a quarter of a fake to see if they were active and I missed work because I passed out. I'm thining there a rc benzo.

I always test out my opiate pills by seeing how they taste. Bitter pills are a good sign that they are the real deal

I've been getting from same group of people fro awhile and can't be sure if I'm just paranoid or if I'm getting fakes. Am in So Cal. I don't know if it's all in my head but sometimes I'll feel nothing and then it will just kick in after 2 hours, sometimes I'll take the same dose one day and feel barely ok and the next day it will knock me out. I know there's opiates in at least most of them because I don't withdraw. I swear some of the A 215s will be a different shade or the letters look just a little off even from others in the same batch. And sometimes when crushing I'll see a darker spot of blue dye that makes me wonder. http://imgur.com/RRJvpsc They usually taste alright but I haven't gotten from anywhere else to compare. I took a drug test and was positive for both oxy and opiates which made me nervous since I didn't think oxy would show for opiate. Considered sending one to a lab but it's quite a process. Posting photos here but it's so hard to tell even with the naked eye the differences I see. http://imgur.com/krt6O0c The pills and prints don't look perfect, are real ones always a perfect identical imprint every time? It's been so long since I've gotten them from anyone else and online photos all look different depending on the camera. Anyone else in Orange County had any problems or suspicions? I purposefully only go through guys that charge a lot thinking more likely to get the real deal that bargain hunting.

All the imprints should be exactly the same. The pills also shouldn't be crumbling on their own. Spots are no good.

Has anyone had this experience? M30s that come from the pharmacy but taste like perfume? And the blue specs get bluer when wet? They can't be fake from the pharmacy can they??? I mean, I guess if you had an addict working at the pharmacy it could be possible they're switching them out but that's so unlikely to me that it's ridiculous.

and I saw someone post here earlier in the thread...also, from the pharmacy, the scores lines don't match up. Some diaganol or opposite from the next pill. I didn't think that was possible as they're made by a machine. Correct or no?

Last edited:
^That's weird! Sounds like a little paranoia to me, but perhaps you should bring it up to the pharmacist just to make sure, and ease your mind. Just tell them they look and taste different than normal. If they were really doing such a sleezy thing, that would sure get them to stop. I know with my pharmacy percocet the score lines don't match up... I don't think they have to for the manufacturing process.

^If you take an illicit pill to a pharmacy I don't think they'll be filling your scripts anymore. They are so cautious where I live because of the DEA, I don't think there is a pharmacist in my town that would touch it. Maybe 5-0.

Reminds me of all all those fake "exctasy" pills back in the day. Who knew what they were. Dealers didn't care...just onto the next buyer. Reminds me of that. And all the little dealers? They know little about their product. Some international countries make crap, fake pills ongoing for sales....sold various venues. (Not sourcing.)

Be careful.

It's not really inconceivable at all that pharmacies, especially independent ones (which I actually strongly prefer to corporate ones, as do many opiophiles) with less stringent chain of QA, could wind up with fakes. it would not really be that difficult to fake an entire bottle (pharmacy bottle that is, containing a hundred to many more pills from which to fill prescriptions from), seal and all, given the right materials (glue, laser printer, proper types of adhesive paper and film, bottle of appropriate size probably just appropriated from a cheaper/easier to access med or an older bottle of the older kind, cottons, those little anti-hygroscopic whatever you call them, etc., pretty self explanatory to a criminal mind anyway ;)), I'm quite sure I could do it in an hour and then if working at a small pharmacy switching it into the supply chain would probably not be difficult at all.

and, even worse, these pharmacies are struggling, and some are less than reputable, and have been known to buy meds on the gray market (this has happened, e.g., with tragic results for AIDS patients in a few cases; it's endemic in the third world but does occasionally happen here.) so it could even be at a manager/ownership level of a small pharmacy, or in that case, really, probably even a corporate pharmacy if the management was crooked enough, although there's more checks and accountabilities in such a system

if you as a user come up to a pharmacy and asked questions about the legitimacy of a pill I also bet they wouldn't want to get involved. I doubt they'd inform LE though. pharmacists aren't really equipped to reliably detect fakes, though, to the extent that they could give a "professional opinion," i.e., backed by their license; that's a job for forensic science not pharmacy!

Last edited:
in north Carolina were having the same problem with dickheads pressing pills. Except here its benzos specially Xanax bars.the print is spot on except there chalky. if you have a bunch in a bag they trun to powder nd we put a real bar and a fake into 2 diffren glasees of water the real one dissolved like you would expect. the fake puffed up and peeled off in layers.the fakes are defiantly active though. I have a tolerance to benzos and took a quarter of a fake to see if they were active and I missed work because I passed out. I'm thining there a rc benzo.

I think you're right. I'm in Fresno California right now and fake xanax bars have become big business in a small amount of time. Because this is all relatively new to our city starting in January 2016. We currently have a darker yellow R039 2mg xanax bar being faked religiously. They are purchasing large quantities of plain yellow pills from overseas(not quite aware of the chemical structure yet) ecstasy used to be huge here so there is an abundance of pill presses around town. I do know however, these ones specifically have yet to kill anyone but only time will tell. If history repeats itself I have no doubt these too will do as much or more harm than the fake norcos that came thru 2015 and 3 people died as a result.

pressed X|A|N|A|X bars also circulate which are indeed ALP, but ridiculous doses (like 4+mg/"bar"), but of course they also could be RC benzos or worse (fentanyl, which I can't even wrap my mind around how dumb it is), so who the hell really knows ... it's a dangerous scene out there, that's for sure

In Ontario Canada there are fake green oxy 80's floating around and deaths have been reported. They contain carfetanyol(?)