• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

2ufr86v.jpg

Here are the A's I'm talking about.. maybe that's just how they are now, or maybe I'm just paranoid for some reason haha i dont know. I mean they seem to work just fine but look different than they used to for sure... with a deeper engraving.

above

Seems like the fakes started getting more prominent around my area sometime last year. I was the one to inform my roxi connect that the Mallinckrodt M's he normally got were turning up as fakes here and there. I kinda wish I hadn't told him because the one's he was getting were still legit. He got all paranoid about them all of a sudden and he hits me up one day not too long after saying he grabbed some from his usual plug, telling me that they had no effect on him whatsoever. This was the first time he had done them since I told him what was up. I feel like it may have been placebo, like he psyched himself out of it, or some other factor like under dosing. At this point I got back into H anyway so it almost didn't matter to me, but everyone, including myself liked the "M's" just because they busted out into more powder when you snorted them, and most people felt like they hit harder because of that.

Speaking of the "M's", didn't Mallinckrodt announce that they stopped production of them like 1 or 2 years ago, anyway?

China india and pakistan. Id say thats the quality order of fake pills. Those brown roxis lol wtf?? Those look like they came out of a sewer in pakistan.

Pretty sure I received counterfeit Adderalll.. PINK Round AD 30 HELP!!!

I received 20 30 mg Adderall IR pills a few days ago. They have seemed to not be effecting me in the usual manner.

The markings, shape, and basic look of the pill match those found on that of a Shire/Teva Adderall 30 mg ir tablet.

Here is a photo of what the authentic pills look like:
DrugItem_8307.JPG

This is what the ones I got look like....

Adderall1-500x500.jpg

2024629744502f9f26e40fb.jpeg

The ones I have when I look at them in reallife are VERY pink. The ones on the official websites for Walgreens and other reputable sites are very, very orange...maybe a orangey peach...but not this washed out pepto bismal/carnation pink.

The first one I took reminded me of phentermine....but later on as it kicked in i really started to enjoy it. A LOT. Like more than anything I had ever had...

Now I am pretty sure I know why....I found this on ecstacy data for pretty much an identical pill, only sold a few months ago....

2668_lg.jpg

2668_master_ad30_back_big.jpg

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2668

The results from testing show the pill is made of caffiene, phentermine, and METH!

I am actually beginning to enjoy these pills....are the very dangerous...with the phentermine, caffiene and methamphetamine mixture? If that is what it actually is...but the color doesn't match even the pill in the test result! This pill is very pink!

How can i go about testing this without having to spend 150 bucks? Or has anyone else had issues with strange aderall from undisclosed sources that looks like the one in the last two photos I posted, but are very pink?

Last edited:
Nobody can tell you for sure, but I think this is better suited for NASADD

Nobody can tell you for sure, but I think this is better suited for NASADD

Oh I am sorry...what does that stand for?

I guess I just wanted to know two things...

Has anyone ever had these fake but powerfulpills before....and is it very dangerous to mix meth and phentermine?

Sorry again for placing this in the wrong area.

^ No problems. It stands for North and South America Drug Discussion.

Yes, it is dangerous to mix two stimulants together for a myriad of reasons. I would strongly advise against it.

^ No problems. It stands for North and South America Drug Discussion.

Yes, it is dangerous to mix two stimulants together for a myriad of reasons. I would strongly advise against it.

Don't take to many and keep yourself hydrated. Taking drugs isn't safe but If you are smart enough to moderate and hydrate yourself you should be fine... It would probably be good to have benzos on hand just in case things get to speedy + to help the comedown!!

Red Xanax bars?

Has anyone ever come across 2mg red xanax(alprozolam) bars like this?

img8943s.jpg

Found it interesting, have you guys ever seen these before or are they fakely pressed?
I'm leaning towards they are faked pressed xanax bars, but then again i know in other countries they make pills in colors/forms we haven't come across before. & I haven't found any other info but a topix thread of someone trying to advertise selling them.

No pill ID threads. They aren't manufactured in the US either. I highly doubt they are legit. Look at the wonky N in the middle. Fuckknows what's in that shit, I highly suggest you throw it away.

Probably laced with phenazepam, zolpidem, or barbs. There's probably some real nasty shit in there.

Sorry about that, gonna read the rules for the forum. Not asking for a pill ID, just if anyone's seen it. & Also, i don't have them on hand. Found the picture floating around the internet.

No substance ID threads allowed... but since that looks like some incredibly fake shit, I'm going to move this over NASADD where they'll decide to put it into the fake pharm thread or not.

OD----> NASADD

not big into benzos myself, but i did a little research and found these could either be a few things: A) they are just dyed xany bars B) they are legit, but not made in the US or C) they are stamped fakes.

either wa,y from the reports i have read, they seem to contain some sort of benzo and people are even sayin that these "reds" are as good, if not better, than the regular bars.
Hope this helps!!!

its kinda shitty to spend the money but you could throw down 40$ n send it in to ecstasydata

but even the white ones that are imprinted xanax have a 2 on the back