• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

2vngm0l.jpg

And heres a mix. It might be hard to tell but these are the older A's i was used to getting. They look very similar to the ones i posted above but the engraving isn't as deep. I just started seeing these "new" A's that i posted above the past like 5 months. So i don't know if that's how they are now or if there just different idk. Like i said they seem to work just fine but who knows. Maybe someone can have some input on them??

In the bottle
:
There's 30mg A's (blue) in there.. 15mg V's (green).. the orange EX 40's which are exactly 100% same as the OG OC's which are great.. the EX just stands for export so there for Mexico and South America and such, and obviously just get brought back into the country. And the (green) Teva's are 1mg Kilnopins.

here is a picture of a real A I just got today. Probably the two most random coins to compare it to for size but it was all I had in my immediate vicinity. Also, if any Brits might be reading this thread a two pence coin would be good for them.

NSFW:
2aj9q34.jpg

broke out into two lines of this size (on a standard sized CD case)

NSFW:
2dtzzti.jpg

Fake Roxys? a215 roxicodone. Take a look...

Has anyone ever seen these? Horrible fakes...just take a look for yourself. They are brown inside....

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

What the hell?? They aren't even blue? WOW you didn't pay money for those did you? Smh what state are these from?

looks dank

forreal though, those might just be the worst clandestine pressed pills I've ever seen. These shits make ecstasy pills look like sterile medicine

so I aquired an oxy last night. It says CDN on one side and 80 on the other. It is green, and green all the way through. But now I hear that they're supposed to be white on the inside? I can't really find a conclusive answer. I'm in Vancouver if that helps...there are small white specks on the inside. The press looks pretty good though.

I got some A 215's a few days ago and two of them looked damp, I broke one in half and it tasted very unusual. It numbed my tongue but not like coke, more chemically, more like a numbing burn if that makes any sense. didn't hurt but was not normal for a roxi. I didn't use them because I am afraid they are fake or contaminated. Can anyone tell me what the fake M's and fake A's taste like?

Also the suspicious looking A's were worn out looking, as if they got wet or were in a sweaty palm and lost the outer layer.

THe one i broke in half has crystally looking contents whereas normal A's are not crystally powder.

Last edited:
so I aquired an oxy last night. It says CDN on one side and 80 on the other. It is green, and green all the way through. But now I hear that they're supposed to be white on the inside? I can't really find a conclusive answer. I'm in Vancouver if that helps...there are small white specks on the inside. The press looks pretty good though.

They should be white on the inside.

this is still goin on??? this thread was made like 2 years ago and you guys are still flooded with fake roxys??

im suprised yall havent just stopped taken them and moved on to something much more available and much more consistant and the most important factor..most of all ,uch more cheaper

now i dont wish anyone to use heroin, its a best but most horrible drug out there (after meth) but when you can get 3-4bags and 2 or 3 highs for the price of 1 roxy 30...yall would have moved on by now and stopped buying pills...cause lets face it i know yall would never do heroin but roxys and OCs and just a legal way for pharm companys ( the government) to sell heroin and in pill form

Fake blues have been all over FL for years now. The best way to make sure they're real is to taste them. Unfortunately fakes can be so good it's relatively easy to burn someone with them, especially if the buyer is sick.

Sad thing is a lot of dealers sell fakes around here. Usually the good ones are slightly cheaper to half the price of real roxies. Addicts buy them and then burn other addicts to buy the real thing. Counterfeit A215s are prevalent. It pretty much goes without exception, however, that the more you look around for pills at this time in Broward and Palm Beach counties, the more you'll find out there's fake EVERYTHING down here. I saw perfect fake OC80s not more than two months ago... its not a matter of ppl being stupid they're just sick, and desperate. Pharmacies gouge prices all the time and small drought like pockets plague most ppl buying on the street. Nothing is as reliable as it used to be so people get "creative" and rip you off.

Taste your fucking pills before you buy.

Last edited:
Here are real A 215's...Sorry my photo skills off today, must be that OxyM i just did...

YOu can clearly see how they are supposed to be scored/stamped..The the blueness in the second pictures is how they are supposed to be colored.

DSC_0053-10.jpg

DSC_0050-1.jpg

Fake Percocet - Lab report

I figured this could only help, so I decided to throw a few threads up.

There are some fake prescription pills going around (surprise), and since ecstasydata does such a good job at showing their results with pictures I figured a thread for each would be great.

Mods, feel free to move this anywhere or any way you want. I don't know the protocol of OD so well.

lNEZY.jpg

q8LpH.jpg

Contains:
Acetaminophen - 7 parts
DXM - 1 part

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2651

Last edited:
Moved/Merged.

We may edit the title to include all fake opioid pills.

damn it cost 150 bills to get non-ecstasy pills tested on that site did you really throw that down just to realize those were bunk I could have told you that 4 seconds after looking at them

damn it cost 150 bills to get non-ecstasy pills tested on that site did you really throw that down just to realize those were bunk I could have told you that 4 seconds after looking at them

I don't think Folley spent the money; it seems he found the result on ecstasy data and just re-posted it here for harm reduction's sake.