• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana won big tonight

10 ounces at home! Hahaha! Massachusetts has just legalised drug dealing. Good on 'em.

It's not even that much once you get used to it not being criminalized. I often have a few ounces on hand just by chance, gifts and assorted purchases. You're also generally allowed to keep the extent of your harvest, which in California could easily be several pounds from your 6 plants (if you can grow outdoors).

And buying from some dealer is a lot less appealing when you can go a store and select your own...

Can anyone please provide me some insight as to how long it will take to have access to MMJ now that it has finally passed it FL. I read some wher that the dispensaries will not be open until 2018, I hope that is BS. Fl already has a dispensary in Tallahassee that supplies low to now THC. Any insight would be appreciated

Legalization of marijuana in Maine won by a narrow margin it seems, but I think some folks are still waiting for an "official call" whatever tf that means. Still, it would seem that it won't be legal for private use until mid to late December.

"People 21 or older will now be allowed to use up to 2 1/2 ounces of marijuana, and retail marijuana shops and social clubs could open around the state."

"They said they hope marijuana will be available in retail establishments by 2018."

source: abcnews.go.com

Can anyone please provide me some insight as to how long it will take to have access to MMJ now that it has finally passed it FL. I read some wher that the dispensaries will not be open until 2018, I hope that is BS. Fl already has a dispensary in Tallahassee that supplies low to now THC. Any insight would be appreciated

2018 sounds about right. That's how long it's gonna take to set up rec in CA. Plus FL is a corrupt nightmare so....

It's cool that a handful of states now allow legal recreational use of marijuana.

But then Trump gets elected president. Hopefully that doesn't mean more friction in the future. We've got a lot of momentum going now... Let's hope we can carry it through.

It's legal now but no where to legally buy. I wish my source was more reliable but it is what it is . I think I'm just going to start growing, 6 plants should be plenty. In ca btw

Those in Colorado will finally start seeing coffee-shops (à la American) in the near future because Initiative 300 passed as well.

For those interested, here's more info on Initiative 300.

I mostly smoke by myself but I feel like this is the last piece of the puzzle for us here in Colorado. Congrats to all States joining the movement!

Thanks for posting this information; I was wondering how the social use initiative would go. I was in Denver in 2014 and had to rely on the kindness of others to find places to smoke....

Tom

While waiting for the Recreational shops to become established in 2018 maybe we could take a hint from Washington DC where it is legal to grow OR be gifted weed , just not purchase it. They have a common practice of buying a T shirt for fifty bucks and getting a free bag of herb with it.

Salutations,

IMO USA has room for more hope than Canada does now:

« The United Nations is not a friend of democracy. » - Donald Trump.​

Good day, have fun!! =D

I mean, there's no way they're gonna be able to shut down cannabis though, right? Aren't Republicans all about 'states rights'?

I seriously feel the drug war is rolling to a close one way or another. The entire country is weary and tired.

I think the war on weed is slowly dying one way or another, but unfortunately the war on other drugs is alive and well.

We won’t be seeing LSD, shrooms, opiates (non prescription), Ketamine, MDMA, etc, legal any time soon, and I’m concerned for Kratom’s status as well…

Hi again,

Then after hearing about Trump's electoral victory i heard/read that Jeff Sessions is now Attorney General in USA...

533109736.jpg

So i guess very few pro-cannabic North-Americans are "laughing out loud" today, much less Trump-style.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Don't forget about Oregon! It's legal for recreation here too, everyone's chokin' and tokin' over here lol

Shout out to all states involved!

Alaska
Washington
California
Colorado
Oregon
Nevada
Main
Massachusetts
Montana
Minnesota
North Dakota
Michigan
Illinois
Arkansas
New Mexico
Arizona
Hawaii
Florida
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Delaware
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Vermont
New Hampshire

:eek: CRY OUT for HELP from those of us CPPs who need MMJ, but can't get it!

I will be a dirt dweller (not talking potato or peanut) before it becomes legal in MS.

Salutations DixiChik,

I will be a dirt dweller... ...before it becomes legal in MS.

So it seems...

Washington Post: Donald Trump adds another marijuana opponent to his Cabinet (2016-Nov-29)

« President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday named Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) as his pick for Health and Human Services secretary, a position that could offer the anti-marijuana legislator more control over medical access to the drug. »

And that's no good news to Canadians neither because when USA sneezes Canada catches a cold...

Rendez-vous in 2019!...

Good day, have fun!! =D