• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana, Oh how I love thee....

Yeah -- last stuff I had was just a quarter-oz of some really potent lemon haze. It kicked my ass, and left it sittin on the couch.

I'm like this too, and recently I've seen what happens when a significant quantity is around lol. I use to smoke daily years ago but I've come to a point where me and Mary are splitting up for good.

Yeah, I used to not be able to go more than 6 hours without smoking. I'd wake up in the middle of the night to piss, and couldn't go back to sleep without hitting the bong.

Now I might smoke one night a week, two if there's some pothead friends around. Weed just aint the same as it used to be, maybe I just burned out on it when I was younger. I noticed how stupid I felt on it, and how my life was going nowhere fast. I used to have the same feelings towards pot as the OP when I was maybe 16-22. Once I got past that stage though, I started my love-hate relationship with weed, now a relationship which is mostly hate-hate.

Gives me my appetite back. Tapers the nausea I often feel and reduces greatly the anxiety of pains. Turns my sometime red rage into shades of blue and green; makes me me again. Don't know what I'd do without it.