• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana, Oh how I love thee....

BrentlyD

Bluelighter
I love Marijuana. For so many different reasons and in so many different ways.

I love Marijuana because it has healed my body.

I love Marijuana because it helps me be loving and patient with my children. Sometimes after I smoke, I just look at them with amazement and love. Their curiosity is beautiful and I imagine all the ways they will grow and contribute to making the world a better place.

I love Marijuana because when I was sick for over 4 months to the point where I had lost 14 pounds from vomiting it was the only thing that allowed me to eat and have peace.

I love Marijuana because after a long day, if my husband and I are snippy with each other, we smoke, and all the sudden we can cuddle again.

I love Marijuana because of it's lovely green color, I love the way it smells baking in my oven.

I love Marijuana because I feel it's meant to bring joy to the hearts of humans. I am thankful for this gift from the heavens!

Sorry if this is overly romantic, but HEY! I'M HIGH!!=D

Have a great day Green and Blue Lighters!

Last edited:
I just find it sad to know that ignorant anti - cannabis activists would ignore just how much you've been blessed by the plant; they would cause you of somthing like "forgetting how to cope with like without drugs blah blah blah"

I love marijuana because
it quiets allows me to focus
It helps my art
It's helping my depression
It makes me feel joy and wonder again for life. A feeling I haven't experienced in a long time before I started using mj again.
It calms me down and balances my frantic emotions

There are many many ways to love cannabis ;)

I thought this was going to be a poem and then I came in here and didn't see a single fucking rhyme. what the FUCK, op?!?!

Marijuana, oh how I love thee...
From the sight of your hair to the feel of your kief,
whether there's smoke in the air or we're just using heat
On my life, I swear, I'll worship at your feet
My sweet marijuana, oh, how I love thee...

So after reading this thread I decided to look up "marijuana poetry."

Found this one that reads more like a paragraph, but was pretty good:

Jade Musso: Apr 12
Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary--How Does Your Garden Grow

I have been cheated on. He shares me with her. She is a pretty little girl. She has pretty little outfits of purple and pink and green and she always smells clean. He is gentle to her, with his touch and his lips. He smiles when she’s sweet and he laughs when she’s rough. If I hurt him, he lets me go; if she hurts him, he blames himself. She’s very good at breaking the ice when he wants a new friend and in a matter of time he is sharing her with them but he would never share me. He buys her lavish gifts of stained glass and painted ceramics. He spends all his money on her and his pocket is empty for me. I watch my diet while he shares all the sweets in the world with her. (It must be a passionate way to make love.) He tries to hide her from me, but I can smell her perfume in his hair and I can smell her scented gloss on his lips, and I know when his eyes are twinkling from something more than me. When it is the three of us, he always picks her first and he’ll pick her again and again until she’s all worn out. Some people may think she’s no good, she’s a poison, he should break it off, but others congratulate him for scoring such a beauty. That smile she brings to his face and everyone else’s who breathes her in. I have always been second but he is my first. I do not share him with her, though I think I should. If I want to fit in, if I want to be happy, if I want him to love me more. She’ll never break his heart.

So after reading this thread I decided to look up "marijuana poetry."

Found this one that reads more like a paragraph, but was pretty good:

Jade Musso: Apr 12
Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary--How Does Your Garden Grow

I have been cheated on. He shares me with her. She is a pretty little girl. She has pretty little outfits of purple and pink and green and she always smells clean. He is gentle to her, with his touch and his lips. He smiles when she’s sweet and he laughs when she’s rough. If I hurt him, he lets me go; if she hurts him, he blames himself. She’s very good at breaking the ice when he wants a new friend and in a matter of time he is sharing her with them but he would never share me. He buys her lavish gifts of stained glass and painted ceramics. He spends all his money on her and his pocket is empty for me. I watch my diet while he shares all the sweets in the world with her. (It must be a passionate way to make love.) He tries to hide her from me, but I can smell her perfume in his hair and I can smell her scented gloss on his lips, and I know when his eyes are twinkling from something more than me. When it is the three of us, he always picks her first and he’ll pick her again and again until she’s all worn out. Some people may think she’s no good, she’s a poison, he should break it off, but others congratulate him for scoring such a beauty. That smile she brings to his face and everyone else’s who breathes her in. I have always been second but he is my first. I do not share him with her, though I think I should. If I want to fit in, if I want to be happy, if I want him to love me more. She’ll never break his heart.

that was... actualy kinda sweet.

^^ Really? I got the idea it's about a girl complaining about her bf smoking too much? To the point that weed comes before her and if she feels the need to start smoking as well in order to fit in better with her boyfriend...

^^ Really? I got the idea it's about a girl complaining about her bf smoking too much? To the point that weed comes before her and if she feels the need to start smoking as well in order to fit in better with her boyfriend...
It's sad yes; but sweet also because of the passion portrayed. You can tell that she loves him alot.

I had mixed emotions but yes it's benefits well outweigh the detriments:

-Gateway drug, want to do and try other things.
-Tend to eat to much on it.
-Lazy and unfocused with chores and work.
-Occasionally over react to fear inducing things.
-Made me lash out and angry a few times, poor judgement, risky behaviors.
-Frequent use = less REM dream recall.

Smoking IMHO needed to be cut out.
Eating very different.
Eating has mostly healthy benefits, while smoking had many bad health reactions.
Except i dont know what might be in the stuff i am eating.

I could go on, but that IS plenty for now.

Interesting deejah. I know we are all built slightly different and though this plant has altered effects on many, personally, I find it affects me in the exact opposite ways it affects you.

Without this plants medicinal properties in my life, well, it would be a rough life to hold. This plant soothes my inner anger issues, helps me with eliminating nausea due to pain meds, gives me my appetite back, holds a certain willingness to embrace alternative forms of thought, creates a loving vibe and allows me to roam freely through my life without so much stress.

I could go on and on with all the great benefits this plant has offered me. I also grow my own due to some odd feelings I got when I bought bud from outside sources. I would suggest growing your own to make sure the plant is pure and not laced with any other crap that could give you symptoms of what you mentioned above. Always safer to grow organically and within one's own home or backyard.

great thread BrentlyD

I love Mary J because ..
It makes me not care about my problems, helps me do my homework when I'm high as shit, because maths makes sense when you're high. Food tastes like its been fried on Jesus' balls. Helps you with any hangover, pain, ache, acne, problem .. ANYTHING . Apart from the fact I'm always broke... spend all my money on kush.

I love marijuana because it helps me look at life from a more spiritual perspective.

I love marijuana because it makes me love it.
Love it because all things meant to love are to be loved.
I love it because love is what I'd call it.
I love marijuana because I'm not not loving it, period.
Who could ever not love marijuana? Only those without love for it in their hearts...

LOL I feel you all! ◕‿-

i so love MJ! it helps me with my depression, and it controls my level of happiness, i love being in high with it ◕‿-

and even though i'm quitting, i am still pro on grass! have a happy green day everyone!

Eat
smoke
eat
sleep
smoke
repeat

I can take marijuana or leave it. I find it's good to do on occasion, but that keeping any significant quantity around leads to a very nonproductive week. lol

I can take marijuana or leave it. I find it's good to do on occasion, but that keeping any significant quantity around leads to a very nonproductive week. lol

I'm like this too, and recently I've seen what happens when a significant quantity is around lol. I use to smoke daily years ago but I've come to a point where me and Mary are splitting up for good.