• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

💥 Contest 💥 March Madness 2024

You tell me.

457d06369680b090a678892754ca534d.jpg

Last edited:
I can't even stand to watch, my heart is dead. I couldn't even tell you who is still alive in this mess, other than UConn that my step-father is always an annoying fan about. As such, I hope they DIAF slowly and painfully. Other than that, I'll lean to TN just for some SEC face saving (tho, I'm not sure that exists this year).

Ok, looked it up, and see that ILL and HOU are still in it, and I think I had them in my irl brackets going to final4. But f that noize. I'm going underdog from here on out in every match. I want to watch all the chosen higher seeds burn. I want a final of Aztecs vs Wolfpack and it goes to triple OT with a final score of 38-34. I want so many players fouled out they have to put the waterboy on the court. While I never wish ill on folks if I can help it, refs can keel over of a heart attack.

images

I got Tennessee beating UConn in the final
Same here. Tennessee is playing good ball.

I needed a break after these past four days. Recharge the batteries. I start watching the women during their Final Four. I’d love to see Clark and Reese get after it again.

I want so many players fouled out they have to put the waterboy on the court.

🤣

I want that too that would be interesting. A nice change of pace. Maybe he'd pop off like in the movie. I forget the football waterboys name. Billy Madison is golf, then will ferrel is Ricky Bobby and Chad Michael Michael, lol hilarious how all their names are just two guys names mushed together.

** Bobby bouché - actually a pretty dope ass name