AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball March Madness 2023 v. Bracket Deadline 16 March 12:00 EST

Meh, switched it off before halftime

can't take it

gonnna see if Duke loses

is Kentucky your team mal?

i think im gonna watch the Hurricanes game coming on shortly unless you got something else i should watch here 🏒

is Kentucky your team mal?

yes but the last several years I've had to try to not be so let down and enjoy the game for what it is. I can't expect anything from them anymore. Used to be final four or bust every year but honestly now I don't even expect them to make the tournament. Keeping getting blown out over and over and you won't.

i got the Rutgers game on now - they're down by 12 at the half at Jersey Mike's Arena - lets see if they can rally 🏀

what are we watching today before the seaHAWKS game? Kentucky vs Tennessee?

did you watch? UK has new life now, a road win against a top 5 team gets us back in the picture (not to mention against one of our most hated rivals). just need to keep it up and finish strong.

did you watch? UK has new life now, a road win against a top 5 team gets us back in the picture (not to mention against one of our most hated rivals). just need to keep it up and finish strong.

I did - that was a great game - what's up with that one white guy on Tennessee with the spots all over his shoulder? Is that some sorta college initiation?

I did - that was a great game - what's up with that one white guy on Tennessee with the spots all over his shoulder? Is that some sorta college initiation?

they're from cupping , you see them on all athletes

BO7DNWW.jpg