• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MANY Shrooms Questions!

Are these fresh or dried? They look dried.

Assuming they're dried shrooms, 2 grams is probably going to be a "proper" trip, don't underestimate the potency of the modern day psilocybin mushrooms!

Combining mushrooms and DXM is a no-no in my books. Even at low doses. DXM is a rather dirty drug, it's effectively a SNRI that gives a pretty heavy body load. If I had to guess I'd say it won't play nice with the mushrooms. Mushrooms make me nauseous, and DXM does too, so I can't imagine the two in combination...

Last edited:
They were dried eventually. I got a 'damp' 8gs which were black and small. I pleaded with my friend to switch it out. He switched it for 6.3g dried. 'Golden Teachers'. I had 4gs of damp shrooms on thursday and it was a nice trip. Was nothing compared to the 3.3g G-Teachers trip I had on friday. Everything was so DMT. I was blasted and hallucinating like crazy. There was no 'I' in my thoughts.

The nausea component is definitely there. Nothing hard to ignore however. DXM doesn't make me nauseated unless it's nasty syrup like the menthol one. However they both have my stomach feeling off so that combo might cause me to make a mess of myself at some point.

Maybe <2gs w ~350mg DXM wouldn't be too bad. 50mg DPH before hand to combat nausea. Would do it alone though. Maybe I'd wait til I'm away and have access to gel cap dosing.

They ceased manufacturing the wall-tussin gels apparently. Hopefully robo-gels are still around.

I would suggest eating 2 grams of magic mushrooms on an empty stomach, or put the mushrooms on a piece of pizza if you think they taste that bad. 5 grams might be a bit too strong for a first time, unless you naturally have a high tolerance to mushrooms. The trip will probably last around 4-9 hours. Honestly, i'd reccomend saving them for a better time. It'd be a waste to eat them on a full stomach and only trip for two hours. Have fun!

what a nice pile of shrooms you have. What strain are these?

Regular cubes and blue caps.

I would suggest eating 2 grams of magic mushrooms on an empty stomach, or put the mushrooms on a piece of pizza if you think they taste that bad. 5 grams might be a bit too strong for a first time, unless you naturally have a high tolerance to mushrooms. The trip will probably last around 4-9 hours. Honestly, i'd reccomend saving them for a better time. It'd be a waste to eat them on a full stomach and only trip for two hours. Have fun!

I tried them already. I had 4gs 'damp' and then 3.3g dried the next day. The 3.3g trip was insane.

holy cannoli bro lol you wouldn't mind sharing some of those beauties with your fellow latino-american friend would ya? jk =D

happy trails

How were your experiences on them?

The damp 4gs trip just felt like a 1tab acid trip.

The 3.3g trip
Man I haven't been kicked in the face by drugs in a long time. DMT being the last time I been blasted into hyperspace. But god damned. The trip was extremely good.

30mins after ingestion my body felt as though it was filled with something else. Something other than me. Something that removed the weight of myself from beneath my skin. At the hour mark I got quiet as my stomach got louder with discomfort. I got increasingly lighter and felt increasingly flushed. Palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms literally got heavy but my body remained light. The cupboards I was staring at started moving like if water was refracting it. Subtle wavy movements. An extreme sense of dissociation was present.

As time progressed, the feeling of the lack of air around me kicked in. Like when in the transitional phase of a DMT trip. It felt like there was no air in the room. Then the body high began growing with the visuals. Everything visual about it reminded me of DMT. Dark bright colours. The overall field of vision took on a different dimmer colour. My eyes felt very crossed and a huge smile glued to my face. The peak left me astonished. I was seeing colours and when I'd close my eyes I'd see figures shaping and unshaping.

Everything remained funny and the smile stuck. Began smoking weed and this would zap the high in my body and increase the visuals. My mind was in a full trip and ran in circles. The peak mainly consisted of DMT like visuals and everything was cartoon like. Walking around was hard as I'd feel quite off balanced. The kaleidoscope colours were around all bright things and all lights had bright halos as well. I noticed small lights light up in a small part of my vision. First I noticed a blue light that flashed.

After the peak the mind aspect was in full force. Everyone got more quiet as our subconscious got louder. We spent the rest of the trip listening to my choice of music and smoking weed and occasionally saying things.

We ate it at 9pm. Kicked at 10. Peaked at 11. Plateau till 2ish. Coming down til 3/4. KO'd around then too.