• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Manchester

Who the hell drives back home from these things? When I go out I wouldn't be able to work out how to turn a car on let alone drive one.

Who the hell drives back home from these things? When I go out I wouldn't be able to work out how to turn a car on let alone drive one.

I think the general rule if your driving is no drinking or ket for the people who do drive? None of my mates would ever drive somewhere like that, as like you said can barely see past 5 metres by the end of a night out..

yeah that looked good but looking at the majority of the comments "i got mugged, but it was a good night"...:\

Really? Ah, fucking muggings again. Actually quite glad I missed it now.

yeah that last Gash/Daylight Robbery one looked massive, by all accounts from my friends I really missed out, didn't have much violence and mugging as some of the big Gash parties have been tainted with recently

it was both crews wasn't it? thats what I thought I heard anyway..

or are you just joking about the name =D

Bowler's is starting its old-skool events again, after not having one for over ten years. I never got to go to one when I was younger, so I can't wait for this to start again.

still never been to an oldskool night would love to, there's one in Leeds called 'Old's Cool' but I got a bit put off after adding the organizer as a friend on Facebook and seeing all his racist status updates :|

I always thought i was born too late after watching all the videos from places like fantazia, bowlers etc in the 90s, can tell everyone was mad for it back then atmosophere looked so much better. The crowd now though that goes to the hard dance looks a lot different though..im sure alot of em are more coked up than loved up

I always say you cant recreate the past sort of and it should be left alone, not sure if these nights would be trying to be some bad recreation of what was

Prepare for blissed-out scallies of the type you'd usually avoid but turn out to be okay... at least when they're pilled-up. :D

But yeah, if coke / pipz make an appearance then it ain't going to be the early '90s again, to say the least.

An old dealer of mine (who became a proper friend) used to try and drag me out oldskool things all the time, but I always bottled it because I'd see some of the roided-up crew we'd have been going along with and have second thoughts. My loss, maybe.

I always thought i was born too late after watching all the videos from places like fantazia, bowlers etc in the 90s, can tell everyone was mad for it back then atmosophere looked so much better. The crowd now though that goes to the hard dance looks a lot different though..im sure alot of em are more coked up than loved up

I always say you cant recreate the past sort of and it should be left alone, not sure if these nights would be trying to be some bad recreation of what was

Id say that looks like that needs to stay in the past, lol. =D

No seriously, each to there own though. As long as people enjoy that kind of thing thats all that matters.... :D

ahhh getting very bored of my local club not much going on really...anyway ive heard from good authority these pills that are on the way are a mdma/mda mix stronger than the white 140s so well see, gonna save them for a festival in wales in 2 weeks time i hope the weathers nice!

Sounding good.

I dont really do pills anymore. Stopped doing them months ago now.

Lets hope this weather keeps up for your festival. Im not out properly until easter either, so it better be scorcher of a weekend.

Prepare for blissed-out scallies of the type you'd usually avoid but turn out to be okay... at least when they're pilled-up. :D
Yeah, the first 'rave' (in a club) that I went to, was a hardcore event. I got there, and there was shifty looking scallies everywhere. To be fair, if I'd not been there with a decent group of mates, I would have bottled it. Needless to say, a few hours later, I was dancing away with these scallies, and having the fucking time of my life. I even went dressed in my usual 'mosher' attire, and no one gave a fuck. Really felt the love. That's what I'm hoping the Bowler's reunion will be like. There's plenty of decent pills and MDMA about now, so it should be good.

Matt: It's mainly happy hardcore, then D&B, hard house, and something else. There's a website: http://www.compulsion-info.com/eflyer/may28/eflyer.html
People used to go to this when I was in school, and I'd not got into dance music by then (except Prodigy and early '90s stuff) , because I'd never taken an E. ;) It's got like a 4000 capacity, it's a huge warehouse, and I imagine it's going to be fantastic. Hopefully full of the old-skool crowd that used to go, who know what a rave is. There's a Facebook group, if you want to get an idea of the sort of crowd that's going. You tell that video's a new one, just by the way the people are. There's loads of old-skool videos on youboob.

I spent a few hours reading Fantazia's rave time line today, which was really interesting. Talking about where it all started, and the constant battles with police, but it ended at 1993, so I couldn't read on. I need to get out to a decent rave!

Might give it a go mate! to be honest I never take anyone at face value, i always said i hated cunts who judged people like that and realised I was doing it myself but have very quickly changed, scally or not who evers there to just have a good time im with them

Is this going to be a one off thing or a on going series of events?

I think the general rule if your driving is no drinking or ket for the people who do drive? None of my mates would ever drive somewhere like that, as like you said can barely see past 5 metres by the end of a night out..

yeah that looked good but looking at the majority of the comments "i got mugged, but it was a good night"...:\

I once drove home from a free party in 1994 tripping on sid.stopped off at one of those old fashioned petrol stations on the way home that had a pump attendant, and banged into the gas pump. luckily merely a scratch on the car and the attendant was cool about it.....But f***ing scary! And never again.....