• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man downs 22 drinks in 13 secs

Well that article really answered all my questions. Very well put together. They may have interviewed somebody. Great job.

Well, since starting opiates I must say I NEVER have an urge to drink. Especially since being on Suboxone, just having a social drink seems like a chore to me, blah.... And when I was a teen I use to reguarly just chug about 8 shots of whiskey off the bat(not dicksizing or saying do this) only reason I would do this is because I would be drunk 5 mins later, and then only have to take a couple more shots through out the night. But anyway, so glad I never drink anymore, I hate how being drunk makes me...only time I drink really is when I've gone LONG periods of time w/o anything(I used to drink pretty much everynight in high school by myself..not out partying or anything) then I found weed and booze quickly lost it's appeal, then opiates and its like alchohol just made me feel like shit...

Sad to say that in past years. I have for sure drank an entire bottle in 1 hour or less, but in seconds I don't understand even if you are addicted how that is appealing.

last time i drank even close to that fast (a pint in about 10 seconds, a little more than half the 700ml this dude drank) i wound up covered in blood. the dxm in my system didn't help matters though..

A guy I was friends with in highschool did this only he did it with a bottle of lime flavored vodka when he was in college.

He drank it all at once on a Saturday night at a party at his college, and doesn't remember much else.

He blacked out for 2 days and missed all of his classes on Monday, and he went to a church service on Sunday blacked out drunk with vomit all over him.

This K9 loves to parTy!

My friend did say how it was very stupid to do this, and how people at the party saw him later in the week and were surprised he was still alive.

Last edited:
in my opinion this isnt very impressive, i mean one time i drank half a liter of vodka in about 10 secs or so, honestly i dont remember feeling it at all, but that might of had more to do with the speed i shot earlier that day