• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man Charged with Forging Drug Test Using Fake Penis, Faces 7 Years in Prison

none of those crimes sound that serious. especially faking the piss test.

I wonder if the penis was confiscated as evidence, lol.

This whole thing is just insane.

First, 5 years for cannabis possession?!
That is nuts, even a suspended sentence. That craziness started this whole thing, it seems.

Why would you need a fake penis to use fake/clean urine? Is someone watching when you pee in the cup?

Yeah they had a guy stare at my penis when i had to piss for probation.

When i did a few paid drug research trials back in the day, to collect the money, you had to provide a somewhat clean urine sample, thc was only allowed along with anything rx'd, but the setup was a bathroom that had a 2 way mirror and an indian guy that sat in there all day and watched ppl piss lol, when you were done he would take the temp of the sample. I was dirty for one of them and tried to use lab urine but the temp was off plus he must look really close at your wang bc i had athin tube running next to mine that was connected to a bag under my arm. I got all mad and ripped everything off and tossed it in the trash. When leaving i said have fun looking at dongs all day haha. Long story short i came back a few weeks later gave a clean sample and got my check. What a shitty job, sitting in a room watching dudes piss all day, unless you are maybe gay and have a piss fetish.

What a shitty job, sitting in a room watching dudes piss all day, unless you are maybe gay and have a piss fetish.

You just named the exact market.
The people that would pay to do this job.
If wang + piss = your bliss, this job is for you!