• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man Charged with Forging Drug Test Using Fake Penis, Faces 7 Years in Prison

Bluelight Crew
http://news.yahoo.com/man-charged-forging-drug-test-using-fake-penis-172600573.html

A St. Louis-area man was arrested and charged March 21 for allegedly forging a drug test in St. Charles County. Sydney Levin, 34, supposedly used a prosthetic penis to fake a drug test as part of his probation from past crimes. Instead, police caught him in the act and arrested him. CBS News reports the convict used a device that has fake "medical grade urine" that can be warmed. The company that makes the prosthetic organ claims it is "discreet." Levin might want to ask for his money back.

* The device used in the alleged forgery is called a Whizzinator. Levin made international headlines when Britain's Daily Mail wrote an article on how the suspect may have perpetrated the crime. The prosthetic can be filled with someone else's urine or a synthetic substitute. The liquid can then be warmed using heating pads. Photos of the device are also on the British newspaper's website.

* Levin has a dozens of court records for traffic tickets, but more serious offenses happened around 2008 to the present. The suspect's first major run-in with the law happened from a felony marijuana possession charge from October 2008. He was given five years' probation for the guilty plea in February 2009. Levin's probation was revoked in May 2011.

* The suspect also pleaded guilty to stealing in February 2009 and is serving a concurrent sentence with the marijuana possession charge. Thus far, he served seven days in jail in April 2009 for a second pot arrest.

* In May 2010, Levin was indicted for leaving the scene of an injury accident. He pleaded guilty a year later.

* The suspect faces up to seven years in jail for the current class C felony charge. Possession of a forging instrumentality, on the books since 1979, consists of someone possessing "any plate, mold, instrument or device for making or altering... anything ... ."

http://news.yahoo.com/man-charged-forging-drug-test-using-fake-penis-172600573.html

7 years for faking a drug test? Jeez, the guy could of embezzled half a million and got less time.

First, 5 years for cannabis possession?!
That is nuts, even a suspended sentence. That craziness started this whole thing, it seems.

Why would you need a fake penis to use fake/clean urine? Is someone watching when you pee in the cup?

That must be awkward "sir, your dick feels synthetic..."

They should start sucking out the urine samples as well as some cum too... that way they can be sure it's real! :|

any plate, mold, instrument or device for making or altering...anything...

Arrest the person who made this law with a pen.

But seriously, that reads kinda vague. He might end up doing more time than had he used his real penis to commit a real crime :\

That is nuts, even a suspended sentence. That craziness started this whole thing, it seems.

Why would you need a fake penis to use fake/clean urine? Is someone watching when you pee in the cup?

Yeah some guy always stared at my penis when probation made me piss for them.

He had multiple strikes against him, though

Yes, like the injury hit-and-run in 2010--a crime which I think should carry a mandatory minimum of 15 years. I tried to ignore that fact when I posted this.

Missouri Man Uses Fake Penis, Urine for Drug Exam

This was quite an unusual way to pass a drug test.

Police in Missouri arrested a man who allegedly used a prosthetic penis to try to pass a drug test.

Authorities allege that 34-year-old Sydney Levin was submitting a urine sample last week as part of his probation when an officer allegedly spotted him using a prosthetic known as a Whizzinator.

The prosthetic is advertised as a discreet device that includes synthetic "medical grade urine."

Levin, of Lake St. Louis, was charged last week with possessing a forging instrument, KMOV-TV reported. He was arrested and released after posting $25,000 bond, and pleaded not guilty on Monday.

Levin was on probation for possession of a controlled substance and felony stealing in 2009.

Authorities said Levin's probation required that he submit a urine sample as part of drug test.

Levin did not have a listed phone number. Court records show that he does not yet have an attorney.

In 2010, Gerald Willis of Los Angeles was sentenced to six months in federal prison for running a company that sold the Whizzinator to cheat on drug tests. Willis' company disbanded, but the Whizzinator is still sold online as a sex toy.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/li...fake-penis-urine-for-drug-exam/#ixzz2VU2jQZDQ

I thought this was common?

spotted him using a prosthetic

I didn't know officers got to look at your dick when you gave them a sample.

My roommate has clean pee in our freezer. And a nice bottle warmer to warm it up. No fake penis though, it for employment not a parole officer, they just let you go in stall here.

I didn't know officers got to look at your dick when you gave them a sample.

Yes they watch you urinate when you're on probation. I don't feel sorry for this man. You want to be stupid you better be tough.

Anyone remember when Tom Sizemore got caught doing the same thing a few years back?

Absolutely they watch you pee in the cup!
How would you get a felony MJ charge? Maybe like distribution in a school zone or something?

And I think that the 7 years is probably for the violation of his probation rather than just faking the test (faking the test was the violation I imagine).

I have actually seen that whizzinator website before and also saw some people talking about it on some forum. Several of them said that they had purchased it and actually used it and that it worked great. It even comes in different colors; white, Hispanic and black. =D

I dont remember Tom Sizemore incident. Was it the same product?

Yea, they stand right next to you and watch you very closely.

Leaving the scene of an injury accident is a felony. I had a neighbor who got probation for unrelated felonies (insurance fraud against the elderly, racketeering, conspiracy to conceal racketeering many times over in 1999-2000) Her husband, the ringleader and his brothers were sentenced to 15 years but served less than 2 (suspended sentences) then probation. She never served a day in prison and got a break but they gave her a suspended sentence plus 10 years probation.

Last July, she got in a DUI accident and left the scene. No bonding her out at all and sat in county for 11 months. Her hearing was a few days ago and now this woman's eligible release date is January 2019 according to the website. All she had to do was be good, now she's really fucked. What they did was so shitty, bilking retirees out of their savings, totaling nearly 2 million estimated.

Makes me wonder how people can get away with shit like this, they call it white collar crime. Yet the marijuana guy gets 7 years. But if you have money to pay for good attorneys to get you a greatly reduced sentence it really makes a difference. :?