• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos making things from xanax bars aka drink/edibles??

This is probly the dumbest thing I've ever heard of...

The person making these is an obvious wanna be hustler who's selling these to probly 12-13 year olds.

I would NEVER trust anyone with something like this...GIVE ME A REAL BAR.

I've seen Xanax smarties before. They work just as good as the real bars. Just easier to do in public if these said bars aren't prescribed to one by a doctor.

Batwing, I've been Googling this topic this morning and it turns out you're not the first around here with this kind of idea:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/670621-Alprazolam-Liquid-on-Sour-Patch-Kids

For the sake of answering your question as completely as I'm able, it seems like people make a solution with alprazolam and Everclear before using an eyedropper to "lace" the candy.

I'm having trouble finding out how to make that solution, though, but I'm no chemist or anything. It could be as simple as dissolving a gram of alprazolam powder (I'm also unsure if crushed up Xanax bars/pills would be advisable, tbh) with 750ml of Everclear. Fuck if I know, for real....

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is totally do-able, but I also have to double-down on the fact that I, personally, think it would be a waste of time. It's your time to waste, though, brutha, just do me a favor and try to figure out how to dose your solution before you start gobbling up Xanax-tainted gummy bears. :)