• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos making things from xanax bars aka drink/edibles??

Batwing133

Bluelighter
So my friend awhile back ago said that his sister made "xanax gummy bears" somehow and that she was selling them, he bought one and said that it definitely worked as far as effects go.

I was wondering if you guys had ever heard of this or anything similar with any other kinds of candies, foods, drinks, ect...
I know the best way is to simply take or parachute the pill but this is just for fun/boredome/curiosity reasons as I'm about to aquire some bars very soon

^^ tread lightly, this can be interpreted as an attempt to learn techniques for delivering drugs to unsuspecting people. Esp., when the question involves downers, amnesiac at that.

You'd have to have pure alprazolam or be willing to potentially waste expensive bars to make a food from it, and why bother? Make a PG solution if you need a liquid delivery method. Or get prescribed SL clonazepam or the like, if you have a legit need.

Pretty sure anyone with a right mind could taste the awful bitterness of a xanax bar regardless if it's in a food or drink but will do

I'm just thinking you could somehow crush up the bars and melt really any kind of gummy candy and then just mix the two and pour in a mold, just wondering if anyone has any input on this, would the heat kill any of the chemical? Just wanting to get creative with it and I'm sure the effects of something like this would come on a little bit quicker than just dropping the bar itself, similar to parachuting.

As I said just trying to get creative, you can smoke cannabis out of a thousands different pipes but all have the same effect to some degree

Probably a research chemical. I've heard of one story on the news of something similar.

no it was definitely made from xanax bars because I saw the ones that she made it from. Almost nobody knows about the world of research chemicals in my area, not that they aren't here hell all of the "molly" in my town is just methylone. Guessing someone bought pounds and pounds of this stuff because it floods the streets here. Same with fake xanax bars.

In that case, idk man. I don't really see the point in it, sure with rc's they're cheap and abundant. But I'd rather just have a xanax bar. If someone tried to sell me a gummy bear they claimed they made with xanax I wouldn't buy it.

I guess it'd be good to travel with. Throw them in a used gummy bear bag for stealth reasons.

same way as making LSD gummies. Make a xanax solution with PG mixed with water or some oil to make it thin. Use a 25 gauge needle or a thin one if the solution can be pushed though. Inject each gummy with a single dose worth of liquid. Make sure to shake solution repeatedly when working with it (every time the solution is drawn and the syringe before each injection) to make sure none of the active content has settled on the bottom and that it is evenly distributed so each dose is the same amount as even 1 mg off is 4 doses off for a non tolerant person and can be the difference between anxiety relief and death let alone a few mg. While this is a method anyone should know how to do as it is a simple way of preparing single doses from a large amount of powder that can easily travel. The trick is making a solution concentrated enough that the liquid doesn't overload the gummy although not too concentrated for the person preparing to dose accurately.

Be careful, Be safe, Label your stash in a way no one would eat it so you don't end up with involuntary manslaughter charges for killing a child or even worse an infant who shouldn't be able to access them, and do not use this to dose people without their knowledge as there is a special place in hell just as there is in the federal pen for anyone who does something like this,

I've never heard of it, and seriously, xanax tastes unbelievably horrible. Why would you WANT to do this?

This is definitely a recipe for date rape lol

Like I said above anyone in thier right mind would def finally taste the xanax if someone gets date raped with this you might have well just shoved the pill down thier throat!!

And I didn't post on this thread to be asked why would anyone do this, it's another way of administration I really don't understand why it's a difficult concept to grasp, you think this is so farfetched meanwhile half the dumb asses are out there crushing up thier xanax bars and snorting them when it's been proven that it not even absorbed by mucus membranes.

Let me say this now, Anyone trying to date rape using this method you are going to fail miserably and you deserve the prison time you will get.

If you want edibles make them out of cannabis not Xanax lol I can somehow tolerate the taste but I wouldn't wanna eat a edible of it..its as bitter as my ex the day I kicked her ass to the curb lol....<--- not literally

Last edited:
Like I said above anyone in thier right mind would def finally taste the xanax if someone gets date raped with this you might have well just shoved the pill down thier throat!!

And I didn't post on this thread to be asked why would anyone do this, it's another way of administration I really don't understand why it's a difficult concept to grasp, you think this is so farfetched meanwhile half the dumb asses are out there crushing up thier xanax bars and snorting them when it's been proven that it not even absorbed by mucus membranes.

Let me say this now, Anyone trying to date rape using this method you are going to fail miserably and you deserve the prison time you will get.

Xanax gummy bear? Pass.

And believe you me, I do not pass on Xanax. Sounds like something I would've done to be able to eat drugs in High School without anyone noticing.

If you're curious, though, try it out. Your acquaintance has apparently proven that it can be done.

That said, it's a risky endeavor. Can I just ask how you would accurately dose each gummy? Because you absolutely want to be able to keep track of how much alprazolam you're ingesting if you have any interest in self-preservation.

Xanax bars would undoubtedly be preferable for most situations I can think of.
A person looking for Xanax given the choice between bars and gummy bears would not give the gummies a second thought I would think.
Substitute oxys, would you go for the legitimate pharmaceutical or take a chance on an oxy candy?

The risk is also too great in my opinion that someone might ingest a drug unknowingly. Not good.

Finally,
What would happen if you were ever arrested for selling or possessing drugged candies?
Look back to the person that thought selling flavoured cocaine was a good idea.
Most people will assume you are marketing directly to children.
People do not look kindly at individuals they think are trying to drug their children.

Not trying to rain on your parade, just can't see any way this would be a good idea.

......I give up you people just can't grasp the subject of curiosity, did I say I was selling them? No! Do I have anyone who could unknowingly consume this? No! I was just asking if you guys thought it could work

maybe I just want to fucking eat a xanax flavored gummy bear does it really matter? Seriously the thing you are worried about is someone unknowingly ingesting this, I'm totally gonna keep these gummy bears inside my candy jar for all who go by to consume. No any person would keep something like this right next to their cocaine above there other pills to the left of the heroin rigs. I didn't ask you all this other info you displayed, re-look at the first post, answer the question and if if you can't don't post on my thread

And what you happen if someone was arrested with half the stuff people posses on this website..... you don't know if these bars are even prescribed to me or not and if they are then they are mind to do with as I please one method of administration is just as legal as the other

Xanax gummy bear? Pass.

And believe you me, I do not pass on Xanax. Sounds like something I would've done to be able to eat drugs in High School without anyone noticing.

If you're curious, though, try it out. Your acquaintance has apparently proven that it can be done.

That said, it's a risky endeavor. Can I just ask how you would accurately dose each gummy? Because you absolutely want to be able to keep track of how much alprazolam you're ingesting if you have any interest in self-preservation.

And I'm sure it would be much easier just crushing up the xanax and mixing it with a melted gummy candy within a mold ensuring each gummy had the amount that you put in the mold. No idea how one actually infuses an actual gummy bear altho some guy up there noticed a similar news story I saw where people were doing this, one two cases where one was mdma and the other benzos such as xanax and Valium

#1. his sister made "xanax gummy bears" somehow and that she was selling them

#2. I was wondering if you guys had ever heard of this or anything similar with any other kinds of candies, foods, drinks, ect...

#3. I'm about to aquire some bars very soon

#1. Didn't assume or say you were selling them. You said someone was selling them, I was simply commenting on this point.

#2. You asked if anyone had ever heard of something similar. I had. Just brought it up because of the media storm it brought.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24018918/.../t/sniffing-out-fruit-flavored-trend-cocaine/

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2007-06-27/news/0706261034_1_flavored-cocaine-strawberry

#3. You mentioned you were aquiring some
Just voicing my opinion. I don't presume to know where you get them from or what your prescriptions are. I thought you were asking for opinions, I was just giving mine.
As I said, I wasn't trying to rain on your parade, just mentioning some problems this method could cause vs bars.

You took offence that was not meant.
I have nothing against you and if you feel gummy Xanax is a good idea, I wish you the best. Just trying to help.

Peace!

Edit:
I also wasn't trying to accuse you of storing your drugs where anyone could get them, the fact is I don't know you or anything about you, I only mention it because the potential is there. These stories are in the news often, someone takes something they think is something else for whatever reason and end up hospitalized, a child dies drinking methadone etc. not saying this is you or would ever happen to you, it happens in the world we live in. That said I hope this never happens to you and I am sure you are very responsible.

You are also right I should not have and will not post in your thread.

Good luck bro!

Last edited:
"Xanax edibles." I believe xanax is already edible, I could be wrong though.

For real? What is the point. Unless you are trying to sell it to 12 year olds. Them gummi-vites always persuaded me when I was younger.

Wait, I totally forgot I got some xanax Swedish fish awhile back. I tried one before buying and it tasted like good ol xanax, so I bought them. They were weak af and they didn't mask the taste at all.

Plus I had xanax-fish in my teeth all day, so it lingered. Horrible idea, in case you aren't getting it.