• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Making my fraternity "cooler"

^lsd, nice.

the debate will always continue on viewpoints on fraternities. there is no right or wrong but only this:eek:pinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

i had a great experience in a fraternity, no where near the typical stereotype. i could defend fraternities on a whole, but have no need to. i actually joined bl while being active in the fraternity, and fit right in with everyone here.

onto the topic that is on hand, which many ppl seem to not address, they see the word fraternity and immediately start bashing, now that is childish. To me it seems simple as stated before: boot the douche bag actives as you see fit, rush hard for someone who will make the fraternity better than they left it. also every active should make it a goal to bring in 2 men better than them before graduating. throw the sickest parties (make sure to have a theme) with lots of booze. keep the grades to where you can stay on campus (lots of partying equal subpar grades, at least pass all your classes). i always hated this but too many ppl will judge you on your house, that can sometimes be make or break. we had a warehouse looking metal shed, but we had the fuckin dopest parties with a good 2000 plus in attendence every time. gotta make it work with what you have. good luck!

invite the dorkiest girl in your school to a big party and then pour pigs blood on her.

when did s/o turn into the lounge?

cooler you say? Is there a token black guy i you frat??? If not, that is the problem. Case closed