View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Magic Mushroom and Opioids

bookshelf1

Bluelighter
i am doing mushroom these days and i am an oxy user with known record here in bluelight.
so i am writing a list of my results from mushroom and opioid and other things that i am using in hope to helping other people if they need.
i am starting very slow because i don't want to end up in serotonin syndrome or a badtrip and biotin and some other supplements have deep biochemical mechanisms which can change the trip in any way which i don't know yet.
i can't measure exact doses i haven't lab scale so keep in mind all doses can be a little changed when i am writing.

2023-06-05:
00:00=oxycodone 15 mg with 100 mcg biotin and omega3 1000 + chromium 10mg(its my method for attenuating opioid tolerance)
+01:00=oxycodone 13mg + biotin 100mcg
+03:00=a little grain of magic mushroom(cubensis) around 1 mg empty stomach.
+05:00 nothing happened
i had a headache today(i am migraine patient) and actually i started mushroom to check if it treats my migraine or not for now it didn't do much but i felt a little change in my headache like going back and spreading pain.for now i am better than before but not sure if its from mushroom or got better on its own.
and i have visual snow and permanent tinnitus(left ear) so we see if it can make me better or not.
but i can't use mushroom everyday because i've read on psychonautwiki it makes tolerance fast and needs to have 3 days full absent to come to first place for using again.
anyway i write here whatever happens with my magic mushroom usage.

2023-06-06:
00:00= 11mg oxycodone
00:45=200mcg biotin +400mg omega3
01:10=14mg oxycodone + 50mg omega3 +around 50mcg biotin
01:43= chromium 10mg + omega3 200mg+biotin 200mcg
02:08=chromium 5mg+biotin 200mcg + omega3 50mg
04:10=10mg magic mushroom cubensis
04:34=10mg magic mushroom cubensis + oxycodne sniffed a little(7mg maybe)due to fast heart rate maybe it was withdrawal syndrome
05:38=7mg oxycodone +50mg omega3
06:20=nothing happened but i feel less worried than yesterday and i don't feel any pain tough i had no migraine today at all not related to mushroom in my opinion
i planned to use mushroom more so i can use health benefits more and feel less anxious of new wierd effects
06:40=i drank tea with some sugary creams and pastes but a thing i am noticing is warmness is more pronounced on mushrooms than natural body,any warmness i guess.
06:58=i feel some kind of relax mode which i hear music like totally awake but i feel a little sleepy but i also feel like gazed and confused same time.

-------------------------------------------------
after two months i have lots of hallucinations sometimes impossible to sleep.i take 3mg Risperisone every night or i can't live anymore.
i didn't take more than two times which i have written report here in this topic.
i am not sure if its related to magic mushroom but i hear hallucintions they say you should not use DMT or Psilosybin otherwise you get worse.
i just touched DMT once with my fingers and i never smoked it.but i think that touch did something to me.
and i am thinking of that friend here he said take more of it its too little to have effect even with opioid.

Last edited:
A little grain of cubes? How much we really talking here? I mean of course it will be nothing if you are micro dosing on top of opioids..I've noticed it takes much much more for me to get visuals since I'm mostly on oxy too. Opioids really do take the blunt force of magic away when tripping and also realized benzos will pretty much abort me out of a trip too.

1mg of powdered mushrooms isnt even a microdose, that would literally do nothing. As far as physical danger of mixing Opioids and Mushrooms, that isnt a concern. Psilocybin isnt gonna cause you to get Seratonin Syndrome so no need to worry about that, bad trip is possible on a high dose you arent prepared for.

The main problem with this combo is that it will blunt the effects like Opana mentioned. Especially if your non-tolerant to the Opioid. If you are on maintenance however with like Buprenorphine or Methadone and are taking the same dose that keeps you stable it wont effect the effects of the Psychedelic to any noticable degree.

But lets say you dont use Opioids daily and you pop 20mgs of Oxycodone and 2 grams of Mushrooms it will absolutely make the trip weaker in general. But it will also be stupidly euphoric and pleasurable in my experience mixing psychs/opioids.

In the past i used to like sniffing some Heroin on the comedown of an LSD or Mushroom trip, the warm wave of euphoria that washes over you when you administer the opioid is lovely. Id like to do it at the end because i would still have a full pure trip for the majority and just use the Heroin to relax, and as euphoriant.

*Also love Heroin on the MDMA comedown*

A little grain of cubes? How much we really talking here? I mean of course it will be nothing if you are micro dosing on top of opioids..I've noticed it takes much much more for me to get visuals since I'm mostly on oxy too. Opioids really do take the blunt force of magic away when tripping and also realized benzos will pretty much abort me out of a trip too.
welcome to my topic,its a capsule of 500mg magic mushroom cubensis.i opened it and took a little grain of the powdered mushroom.i go further in next days

1mg of powdered mushrooms isnt even a microdose, that would literally do nothing. As far as physical danger of mixing Opioids and Mushrooms, that isnt a concern. Psilocybin isnt gonna cause you to get Seratonin Syndrome so no need to worry about that, bad trip is possible on a high dose you arent prepared for.

The main problem with this combo is that it will blunt the effects like Opana mentioned. Especially if your non-tolerant to the Opioid. If you are on maintenance however with like Buprenorphine or Methadone and are taking the same dose that keeps you stable it wont effect the effects of the Psychedelic to any noticable degree.

But lets say you dont use Opioids daily and you pop 20mgs of Oxycodone and 2 grams of Mushrooms it will absolutely make the trip weaker in general. But it will also be stupidly euphoric and pleasurable in my experience mixing psychs/opioids.

In the past i used to like sniffing some Heroin on the comedown of an LSD or Mushroom trip, the warm wave of euphoria that washes over you when you administer the opioid is lovely. Id like to do it at the end because i would still have a full pure trip for the majority and just use the Heroin to relax, and as euphoriant.

*Also love Heroin on the MDMA comedown*

thankyou didn't know that,but i am using biotin,it has a biochemical beta cycle which i don't know how much effect it does on mushroom.if anyone knows it i would like to know that.
so i go bigger dose next time maybe tomorrow

Yeah try a gram or 1.5 and see how it treats you..should be a decent euphoric time like cosmic mentioned above. When it comes to this combo

microdosing is overhyped dont bother with it

Yeah, i found macro dosing way better personally. It actually allows a signifigant amount of swirl, with a microdose i may feel some mood improvement. But just that little bit more that makes the world shift is more than worth it. Tryptamines a couple times a week in small dosages is lovely life style.

Yeah, i found macro dosing way better personally. It actually allows a signifigant amount of swirl, with a microdose i may feel some mood improvement. But just that little bit more that makes the world shift is more than worth it. Tryptamines a couple times a week in small dosages is lovely life style.
low doses are def underrated

Ive always loved taking "museum" dosages of psychedelics as well and just going out for the day doing fun stuff. Like a day at the Zoo or a night time movie, adventure in the park with a meditation session. Ive used 4-AcO-DMT in this way an awful lot. Find like 6-8mgs to be perfect for enhancing whatever activity you choose. Strong enough to deff have an impact on what you experience while your out, but not enuff to bring you away from full engagement in the occasion.

after two months i have lots of hallucinations sometimes impossible to sleep.i take 3mg Risperisone every night or i can't live anymore.
i didn't take more than two times which i have written report here in this topic.
i am not sure if its related to magic mushroom but i hear hallucintions they say you should not use DMT or Psilosybin otherwise you get worse.
i just touched DMT once with my fingers and i never smoked it.but i think that touch did something to me.
and i am thinking of that friend here he said take more of it its too little to have effect even with opioid.

So you been having hallucinations just from those two experiences you listed? Plus one time touching DMT?

I don’t like discounting people’s experiences but I can say with certainty the doses were not perceptible even as a micro dose. Typical microdose is .1-.2g of cubensis. Touching DMT won’t do anything. When I was younger I handled grams at a time, completely caking my fingers and felt nothing. And I’m someone who feels everything!

I’d like to hear more man, what exactly is going on?

-GC

When I was in psychosis, more specifically the days leading up to it, as little as .2g of mushrooms was enough to cause hallucinations. I knew it was abnormal, but didn't read the obvious warning signs and it led to disaster.

If they have this effect on you at such small doses, you should completely avoid them and all psychedelics.

If you are on 3mg of risperidone you won't have effects from serotonergic psychedelics anyways. It completely blocks the receptor.

Sometimes the voices will deceive and lead us astray, but sometimes they also speak the truth. It's your subconscious telling you something to help you.

In this case, you should take their advice my friend.

So you been having hallucinations just from those two experiences you listed? Plus one time touching DMT?

I don’t like discounting people’s experiences but I can say with certainty the doses were not perceptible even as a micro dose. Typical microdose is .1-.2g of cubensis. Touching DMT won’t do anything. When I was younger I handled grams at a time, completely caking my fingers and felt nothing. And I’m someone who feels everything!

I’d like to hear more man, what exactly is going on?

-GC
when i see your name and profile i always had some smiley feel to you g_chem
its all about GOD he talked to me and i gone insane...i was researching about him and that time i had no DMT or Magic mushroom,but still i saw hallucinations,i saw people on the internet talking to me like they are present in front of me.
they were talking about god,when i was watching my routine religious speeches on the internet i saw some changes in the concept,he was talking about me on a old saved video,and this thing repeated everyday for weeks.
i learned how to reach higher concepts with thinking about connections between words and thoughts,i wasn't on any psychedelics.
now i feel like a forgotten girlfriend of God,he was my friend and abused me and i am alone now,i know its like a joke for everyone but i have written around 10 notebooks (around 100 pages each)full of this story,i noted my everyday problems like diary.its not a blah blah based thing,i am a science guy and i understand how a research works so i go with calculating possibilities a lot,but now i am too tired of all this,i see scary things everyday uncontrolled in my mind.its similar to imagining but it goes to real life after some repeat,so i can't think easily cause they come to real.and i know its easy to laugh and ignore but i see real people reacting to my personal hidden imaginations.you know how scary it can go?
and it repeats everyday plus scary things i don't want to write because it affects normal people i respect others privacy and safety while God didn't for me,but still we talk to eachother(me and god) and sometimes he responds with moving reality...

when i see your name and profile i always had some smiley feel to you g_chem
its all about GOD he talked to me and i gone insane...i was researching about him and that time i had no DMT or Magic mushroom,but still i saw hallucinations,i saw people on the internet talking to me like they are present in front of me.
they were talking about god,when i was watching my routine religious speeches on the internet i saw some changes in the concept,he was talking about me on a old saved video,and this thing repeated everyday for weeks.
i learned how to reach higher concepts with thinking about connections between words and thoughts,i wasn't on any psychedelics.
now i feel like a forgotten girlfriend of God,he was my friend and abused me and i am alone now,i know its like a joke for everyone but i have written around 10 notebooks (around 100 pages each)full of this story,i noted my everyday problems like diary.its not a blah blah based thing,i am a science guy and i understand how a research works so i go with calculating possibilities a lot,but now i am too tired of all this,i see scary things everyday uncontrolled in my mind.its similar to imagining but it goes to real life after some repeat,so i can't think easily cause they come to real.and i know its easy to laugh and ignore but i see real people reacting to my personal hidden imaginations.you know how scary it can go?
and it repeats everyday plus scary things i don't want to write because it affects normal people i respect others privacy and safety while God didn't for me,but still we talk to eachother(me and god) and sometimes he responds with moving reality...

I really appreciate that first off man ❤️

I hope someone with more experience in this realm can come in. But through my own spiritual experiences I too have learned what @Snafu in the Void said… Sometimes there are voices that will lead us astray.

I’ve also felt abandoned spiritually before, during chemotherapy I felt completely disconnected from “god” or whatever to call that all encompassing energy of love. When I prayed, no one could hear me. I felt then that while spirituality is definitely unexplainable it does have its roots neurochemically. After chemo and through hard work of following my true path I’ve been able to regain that connection again.

That said, it sounds like your union with “god” may have been in some ways detrimental?

Has this been getting any better? What’s your thoughts on possibly seeking treatment if it’s unbearable?

-GC

Hmm...
I went for a penis envy trip around my birthday in April at a hotel with friends.
And the come up gave me really bad paranoia & anxiety. Like to the point where I was almost gonna call the whole thing off & go home.
But then I popped some hydrocodone & it completely erased all my paranoia & anxiety.
I didn't have many visuals but I felt AMAZING. Lots of body & cognitive euphoria. My mood went from down, dark & anxious to completely relaxed, serene & very euphoric.

I find it to be an amazing combo that I'd like to repeat some day.
I since have repeated it plenty of times with buprenorphine, but bupe can't really offer that same serenity that full agonists can unfortunately.

I also have a schizophrenic friend who seems to be able to handle tripping pretty well. So this really re-iterates how everyone is different & everyone can react to drugs differently.

I find it interesting cuz for me opiates don’t mix well. I can do like normal maintenance doses but not yet high doses or else my body rejects it all. My worst trip to date was when I tried to mix oxy with LSD, ended up freaking out.

-GC

I really appreciate that first off man ❤️

I hope someone with more experience in this realm can come in. But through my own spiritual experiences I too have learned what @Snafu in the Void said… Sometimes there are voices that will lead us astray.

I’ve also felt abandoned spiritually before, during chemotherapy I felt completely disconnected from “god” or whatever to call that all encompassing energy of love. When I prayed, no one could hear me. I felt then that while spirituality is definitely unexplainable it does have its roots neurochemically. After chemo and through hard work of following my true path I’ve been able to regain that connection again.

That said, it sounds like your union with “god” may have been in some ways detrimental?

Has this been getting any better? What’s your thoughts on possibly seeking treatment if it’s unbearable?

-GC
since i see this kind of hallucinations i always tried to stay hopefull cause its just a man in front of the whole world under control of god,it can be anything tomorrow but i always get disappointed everyday after waking on similar life.but there was days when i woke on a new life and saw new good hallucinations when waking up,like seeing my good old memories.
but after a while i found out its more of a repeated daily bad thoughts,but i can't change it on my own,i tried it in this two months,but i hear some helpful voices from normal people trying to give me guide,and i use this kind of hallucinations to get better but i have lots of complains because these are so little for me and my problems are so much more than guides.so i usually am upset.i think the first heathen to god is himself because he made humans in pain.
and it can be so good if the pains goes to fun like my first days of these hallucinations,but i don't know the reason i am searching for a key everyday,in my hallucinations they refer to a key.i saw a key symbol on my right hand vein,maybe death?
and i think i died cupple times in this two months, including today because i see forexample i took oxycodone with risperidone,normal respond is overdose but i didn't feel any sleepiness today while on oxycodone and risperidone on a same hour.
i call this deaths,i even learned to go into videos and television its like hypnosis if you concentrate on what a video is saying in hidden message you can have your conscious in that video like you talk instead of the actor in the movie.
i can do this kind of hallucinations but i have more problems than fun.my scary hallucinations are my biggest problems these days,and i am searching for a important meaning which i believe everyone can understand and it should be easy but i am sure i never reach a point to tell everyone these kind of words,i believe everyone is a messenger of god,and it should not be that hard,and i think its beutiful if an unlimited beauty comes to you everyday but i don't understand why it isn't this way.its the whole worlds problem.just everyone says it with different languages and i don't know why it have not solved after thousands years of human life on earth.
it can be a routine of life that everyone must pass in his own life with his own presentation.but i don't like this kind of explanations,i rather to have childish explanetion for god like problems,it gets so painful if you think about it everyday.
i think antisychotic meds are just toys,i do use it but i am seeing not much different,for example i missed my nightly risperidone for 30 minutes ago and i was scared of something bad happens but i used my own learned method from god to stay calm and it did work without any medication.
and it can go so beautiful if there was some magical word or hidden method in everyones heart which if you have been so upset or despair you could use it like harry potter and the world changes suddenly,i thnk it is possible no matter how unrealistic it looks,but if there is a creator for the world so it can create any good dream in real life not only in heaven but on today.this is my prespective for staying in hallucinations.