MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is such bullshit that any employer has the right to make hiring decisions based on someone credit score. I am happy my car insurance isn't effected by my currently bad credit. But it did piss me off that inspection sticker violations were considered moving violations so they caused insurance points and higher premiums.

lol. how funny is it all junkies/exjunkies talking about our bad credit. think its just a coincidence? ha.

I think it is such bullshit that any employer has the right to make hiring decisions based on someone credit score. I am happy my car insurance isn't effected by my currently bad credit. But it did piss me off that inspection sticker violations were considered moving violations so they caused insurance points and higher premiums.

They will find a way to fuck us out of money any way they can. But have a few lousy accidents that ain't our fault and they jack up our rates and don't want to pay out any money. They are thieves I say.

I just turned 31; lawyer tells me 3-5 years credit will be back as long as I am steady and using but paying it off monthly.

let's hope I stay sober for 5 years so I dont go ruin it again, ha.

Got four bags in springfield and three in holyoke and both sets were trash. I wish my regular people had been around cuz I just wasted money for nothing.

another snowy day here in Beantown; another day I am grateful I dont have to worry about grabbing anything. I even got an email this morning saying "work from home". I used to LOVE those emails because I could use all the effort in the world to score dope; rather than actually work.

Got crushed around here last few days w/ snow. pain in the ass.

lol. how funny is it all junkies/exjunkies talking about our bad credit. think its just a coincidence? ha.

Well I think most of us are reasonably ethical people, or don't want to end up in a jail cell. So we'd rather fuck our credit over than fuck over other people or risk stealing shit. & with stealing shit to support a habit it'd have to be either one big, high risk move netting a prison sentence if caught or a lot of small moves that would be lower risk but having to do it so often would eventually bite you.

Well I think most of us are reasonably ethical people, or don't want to end up in a jail cell. So we'd rather fuck our credit over than fuck over other people or risk stealing shit. & with stealing shit to support a habit it'd have to be either one big, high risk move netting a prison sentence if caught or a lot of small moves that would be lower risk but having to do it so often would eventually bite you.

yea, you can look at it that way. I never did things THAT bad for cash; aside from make myself LOOK bad. still paying for the shit ive done but hopefully this bankruptcy takes care of all and I will have totally put THAT life behind me.. for now, at least. court case in downtown Boston next week.

Yeah I mean, you don't start doing all the fucked up risky shit for cash until every legit way is tapped out. So things like credit cards, etc, are usually the first to go if you're using.

Had a much more sucsessful day day today! I got some of my normal bags and met a great new connect in south holyoke for great bags and a fat bag of nice powder. A lot for what I paid.

I'm trying to rehab myself in the next few weeks. Can any of you give me some advice about which places in Mass I should avoid at all costs and which places are good? Does anyone know a good place in W Mass specifically?

You mean detox? The difference is pretty big. I haven't been to many places but I can tell you of 2 in westend, Providence in holyoke is pretty.... lenient (starts at 30-40mg 'done, and gives you option to immediately enroll onto 'done or sub clinic there)... you will be comfortable but I don't think that giving somebody a week-long methadone taper is very conducive to actually quitting, but if you're looking to go on ORT it's good, so avoid if you're gonna be tempted either way. McGee in pittsfield is harsher, they will generally give you small dose suboxone on a short taper, much harder to abuse it than providence.

I'm trying to rehab myself in the next few weeks. Can any of you give me some advice about which places in Mass I should avoid at all costs and which places are good? Does anyone know a good place in W Mass specifically?

I would just get on the phone and start calling every rehab center and/or Google. It will take quite some time, but it's worth it.

Thats what I did before going to one of the best rehab facilities in the world. I woke up to a doctor saying, 'gooday mate' He happened to be a visiting doctor from New Zealand and the regular doctor walked in right behind him.

I would just get on the phone and start calling every rehab center and/or Google. It will take quite some time, but it's worth it.

Thats what I did before going to one of the best rehab facilities in the world. I woke up to a doctor saying, 'gooday mate' He happened to be a visiting doctor from New Zealand and the regular doctor walked in right behind him.

Yeah if you want to find a good rehab, you need to be proactive about it.. call a lot of places, ask about their program, what meds they use, the level of individual care, etc.

Yeah if you want to find a good rehab, you need to be proactive about it.. call a lot of places, ask about their program, what meds they use, the level of individual care, etc.
Thanks. It's kind of overwhelming because I don't have a lot of money and I don't even really know what I'm looking for I guess since this would be my first time, but that's helpful.

^ Speak to the various rehabs about it and see what their policy is about that sort of thing. Some places only require a minimum payment each month, like a credit card, without the interest. If you have insurance, make sure to call them and ask what rehab facilities that they cover because it will save you a thousands of dollars. In my example, insurance covered 99% of my stay and this rehab was around a thousand dollars or more a day.

I pray that you find the help that you need even though I don't know you. I feel like all of us are brothers and sisters that are addicts/recovering addicts.

What do you want out of rehab that you couldn't get out of outpatient or some other type of recovery. Feel free to PM me if you would rather not discuss it in the public. That goes for anyone, if yall need help getting clean then feel free to PM me and talk to me about it. I know what it's like to lay down at night and have no one to talk to and feel completely abandoned.

Anyone can PM me for that same exact reason.

Thanks. It's kind of overwhelming because I don't have a lot of money and I don't even really know what I'm looking for I guess since this would be my first time, but that's helpful.

I'm not really a fan of detox on its own. You are still going to feel some withdrawals after it, so if you are going right back to your using environment it's pretty pointless IMO. I've had just as much success with using a single suboxone to detox as I did actually going to a detox, so keep that in mind before you spend the money. Also keep in mind that it's usually very had to get into detox this time of year since everyone seems to be quitting in the winter, and some homeless people will use it for '3 hots and a cot' as they say.

Many people from the area recommend McLean Hospital as a highly reputable and helpful place to detox as well their various rehabilitation programs. Perhaps look into their and see if what they offer fits your needs.

Were you thinking more of an inpatient program or something like an Intensive outpatient day program?

I was a frequent flier over @ Providence Hospital and I always thought they were the best...they offer methadone or clonidine to detox along with pills for anxiety, sleep, anti- seizure meds...they really keep you comfortable imo. They have meetings up the ying yang I used to hate them but after awhile I got used to them and actually started to like them cause they made the day go by faster, instead of just wandering around the unit bored stiff...start you @ 25 or 30 mgs of the done and go down 5mgs a day till u hit 5 then it's 2.5, 2, 1 then out...

One big issue a lot of addicts have about detox/rehab facilities is if smoking is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.