MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

I'm grateful 20 bucks doesn't fuck me up or no way I'd get clean. Hah. It really is a big incentive to get sober when you know you have to spend over a hundred bucks to make it worth it.

so true but it makes me ask myself --- do I do it just cause the money? or did I do it for the mistakes I made in life while high? sure, a lot of those mistakes came because I was so fucking high but I am still not sure even if dope was given to me for free if it would be the way I would want to lead/live my life. people get diff types of high; I was never a NOD guy until the end of the night and I had nothing to do but nod. I was the type that would shoot and then FLY around 200MPH. eventually that came to a NOD as well but still.

tough to think if price was NEVER and issue if it could still be done? RazKal has it, or at least it what it seems... so, is it worth it? or would you rather work, be responsible, save that cash, have money in the bank, house, car, whatever else there is you think about. dope or everything else?

all I remember is the dope making me miz. complete misery in life, man.

Believe me I would rather be working a 9to 5 job with a steady paycheck, the problems are that I can't manage to stay away from the dope to get myself clean so I can pass the drug screens, and potential employers won't even talk to you if you've been out of work longer than 6 months; I've not held a real job going on 9 years...I've been working off and on with my buddy the landlord all this time mainly cause it's under the table, cash up front to get off (E)mpty...can't do that with a legit serious employer...Yes they're just excuses but when you're strung out like I am atm...you go for the easy money and he knows all about my habit...

dude, youre strung our by your daily intake is next to nothing. if you want to use by all means use; it's what I did for year. but if you truly want help and to take that next step and move on w/ life, get a job, start life, etc, then you are more than capable. you can even go on the done clinic or bupe; or just cold turkey 3 bags. dude, I tried to cold turkey 3 grams before and I was able to go 3 days while shitting/throwing up/shivering/sweating, etc. so I am sure it can be done if you TRULY WANTED IT TO BE; but you dont, man. and its NOT a bad thing. some peeps choose to stay, and I dont hate on that at all. do what you want in life; but I TRULY FEEL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING WHATEVER YOU WANT; you just need to put the effort in.

realize you are where you are now because you CHOSE to be there; not because you cant be elsewhere.

Passing a pre employment urine test is cake. I am in a position where if I get the job I want, I will have to take a hair test. I am getting clean starting tomorrow and then after 10 days I will shave.wax all my hair off (Yeah I know, but this job is worth it). Hopefully I get at least a month after that to grow out some hair so it doesn't look like I shaved it to avoid the test. It won't reach their limit, but I suffer from early onset alopecia as it is, so I shave my head weekly. The body hair I can just say is something the ladies prefer.

I realize that I'm just cruising by on life cause I can...if it weren't for my Mom I would surely be on the streets...and another thing is I have a possession charge on my record along with the probation I'm currently on for that stupid copper theft shit I got myself involved in...I never touched the stuff and yet I'm here serving a years probation in which I'm supposed to be doin community service(1 day/mo) and I haven't even started it...along with a $50 court fee which was supposed to be paid on dec 11 and I got an extension till Jan 13 if I don't pay it a warrant will be issued for my arrest; I have 90 days over my head too cause I took a deal in which they dropped the larceny charge but I had to plead guilty to "receiving stolen property"...as far as the CS goes, my P.O. gave me the impression that I have all year to do the CS...total 48 hrs= 4 hours/month and a day of CS is only 4 hours long...two things are holding me back...one is I have to take a bus downtown to get there and a bus to get home; never have the $$ when I get $$ it goes you know where...and I can't go to CS when I'm sick as a dog...would have to get some dope the night before or that morning...yeah good luck on keeping shit till the next day; won't sleep till it's in my arm....it's a classic SNAFU!!!

dude, I have a HORRIBLE background and I even flied bankruptcy, so my background, credit, education, etc, all suck.. but I still work full time. making good cash doing what I do, which is an "office job". its what delivered my addiction and what made it as bad as it was; the money, the job, the security. I've never seen anything disappear so quickly once this addiction officially took over.

^^^

Yeah my credit got fucked up bad this last long run I was on. I'm in the process now of paying off bills and shit to start building it back up.

^Same here, mine is real fucked. I never missed any bills, but just built up a ton of debt and the problem is with APR on the credit debt it ends up really screwing you over. Also the way credit companies work is if you have charges that have different APRs, like say you got a year of 0% on retail purchases/gas/groceries/etc, and then you got cash advances that have a 25% APR, they claim to put your payments towards the lower interest rate charges before the higher ones. But from what I've seen some of the payment will go towards the cash advances if you've used them, just a smaller %, like around 10% so you make a $100 payment on a maxed out card and it gives you about $20-30 off the cash advances.

I know I need to get those cards with cash advances paid off quick, but its tough with a car payment plus all my other expenses/bills of life. I'll be accruing probably >1.5K/year in interest from credit debt if I don't pay that shit off quick.

I got qualified for credit cards right around the time of my last major relapse (post prison sentence, 18 months of sobriety). I ended up cash ripping the fuck out of 'em, and using credit to purchase things for people at whatever small % off, or using cashbacks. I got a card for kay jewelers and bought their horrendously overpriced gold to pawn. In short, I done did it real bad.

Because of my complete insolvency and the fact that I'm not interested in paying some $5k back, I've now been sued for most of the amount(s). I have no idea how exactly they will collect, but I fear that if I manage to finally get an on paper job I will get jammed up with deductions from my pay. I'm thinking I NEED to declare bankruptcy first. It seems like an easy way out.

Well I am really hoping my tax return is quite large this year. If I can clean up and save up money over the next month or 2, then get a good tax return I should be able to take care of a large portion of the credit debt.

I'm glad I never started a bank account or gotten a credit card.
I already knew what would happen if I did.

Funny thing is, I keep my cash in a secret stash, and I have more than enough to keep me going for a year if anything bad happened...

I'm glad I never started a bank account or gotten a credit card.
I already knew what would happen if I did.

Funny thing is, I keep my cash in a secret stash, and I have more than enough to keep me going for a year if anything bad happened...

damn son, I wish I was you, ha. my cash is adding up again but I still have MANY problems from the past. oh well, its the past.

damn son, I wish I was you, ha. my cash is adding up again but I still have MANY problems from the past. oh well, its the past.

Yeah. You just gatta slowly start tackling it and paying shit off.

You'd be surprised, most credit card companies will really work with you when it comes to paying them. They'll often take less than half of what you owe them if you make a full payment and settle the debt. I've been on the phone the past few days with them and got about 10 grand of debt down to 3.

tough day out there for the Boston peeps; shit is COMING DOWN (snow) today. supposed to have another TERRIBLE day tomorrow. man, that is ONE THING I surly dont miss about using. I'd already be worried as shit about how my first score (usually around noon) would go and if I can pick up more than my usual bundle. then right again around 6/7 that night I am trying to get him again and we are all snowed in and shit. man, I HATED that shit.

Scag - I was like 50k in debt; so seeing my lawyer and filing bankruptcy was best for me. its funny cuz the lawyer upfront cost 1250 to file bankruptcy. ha.

^^^

So you ended up going through with the bankruptcy? How are you looking now with getting back on your feet after having a filing on your record?

I'm thinking of the bankruptcy route myself. Pretty soon one of them creditors is gonna want to garnish my wages.

^^^

So you ended up going through with the bankruptcy? How are you looking now with getting back on your feet after having a filing on your record?

all worked out well; had a little trouble finding a new apartment but should be no issues in the future once I get through the bankruptcy and back on me feet and paying NEW bills and maybe NEW credit cards (I'd rather NEVER have one again but need to rebuild the credit history).

My experiance with apartments is if you have a job that pays you enough to be able to afford rent and the security deposit/first/last months rent they will rent it to you. Unless you have fucked over an apartment company and it's on paper.

all worked out well; had a little trouble finding a new apartment but should be no issues in the future once I get through the bankruptcy and back on me feet and paying NEW bills and maybe NEW credit cards (I'd rather NEVER have one again but need to rebuild the credit history).

Right, exactly. You need some credit in this day and age. You just gatta start slow, pay shit off on time, and hopefully build it back up.

Since we are talking about credit I got a few bitches.

1---- how does my credit affect how much I pay for my car insurance? This is utter bullshit fuck you corporate America. My lack of managing my money does not affect the way I comendeer a motor vehicle. And of course in the state of Michigan you have to have at least no-fault insurance. Did I mention fuck you insurance companies fuck you.

2------ one company I worked for did credit checks for new hires. For some jobs out there I see how this could be relevant. But I have had some really outstanding supervisors and plant managers that could make a shop run like a well oiled machine, but there personal life was all fucked up and some were even addicts/drunks. So fuck you future employers for not hireing me for my education and skills needed to make a great asset to your company. I didn't want your goddamn job anyway go suck a bag of dicks.

3---- you won't give me a credit card because of the medical bills incurred by my spouse. I have only had 2 or 3 credit cards and payed them off. What the fuck you practically force them on college kids that haven't had a solid 20 year work history with no gaps bigger then 2 weeks. You give them to drunks and junkies that have a checkered work history if any at all. You too big money lender can suck on a bag of dicks too.

Sorry for the rant but I feel better now feel free to join in if you have anything to add. And happy new year to my bluelight friends lets all hope that we all have at least a decent year this year. Last year sucked for me and I'm gonna be pissed if this year is anything like last.

Status
Not open for further replies.