• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lying to, or deceiving people, when you are high on LSD.

I strongly agree. Psychedelic insights can play a role in your decisions and help you make a jump you were already considering, but they can make you feel far closer to someone than you actually are.
Yes I remember 'falling in love' with my friend's then girlfriend decades ago the first time I took Psilocybin mushrooms. We knew each other from classes at school but were not friends and barely knew each other.

Ppl that lie are not Just to be called psychopaths, ppl lie for many reasons, out of insecurity, to not Hurt someone,...

I actually believe that ppl who lie for their own benefit are a minority, since everybody Lies, probably without really realizing IT most of the time...

Sometimes its Just easyer to bend the truth somewhat, lots of things can be to complex to try to explain...

Especially drug users, seems to me, have to lie at least now and then, about their use and everything that correlates with that, i dont see how you can be honest about that in many Social situations, are you going to tell Ur Boss you probably wont function 100% today cause you are recovering from a Meth binge? OR do you tell Ur philosophy professor at school you came to insights using psychedelics? Okay maybe this last one is not that unthinkable, but you get the point...

I myself AM not in any way more a liar than the next Guy, but when i Am on large doses of stimulants I tent to start telling Lies without me wanting to, the words Just come out of my mouth and create complex, highly detailed stories ...

This is something I feel bad about, and I usually explain this to my Friends afterwards, luckily they are very understanding, IT helps that im nothing like this when sober OR on other drugs OR...

So, AM i a psychopath?
No you are not a psychopath, they are super rare, do not always realise they are psychopathic until diagnosed, but just know they are different and can super easily manipulate people, and like narcisscistic, and sociopathic people they are highly manipulative and only use people for their own needs or personal gain or reasons.

I have met or encountered three psychopaths. The first one might have been a sociopath but he killed a guy over money and cocaine, but called the cops and said "There is a dead guy in my house! He has been here for three days and I don't know how he got here someone else put his dead body here!" The second one I learned a lot from, and he manipulated me, our two housemates, neighbours, almost everyone he came into contact with even people we saw almost daily like bus drivers and everyone he met. The third I met online and he was looking for victims to put into bondage and murder but I was 1,000s of km away, nowhere near him, never going to meet him, and he found my profile on a website for bisexual and gay men we were both on. He just wrote the super common 'Hi sexy! You are handsome I like you!' which I have been told billions of times and I did not even reply, and deleted the message and blocked him as I only chat with people who are relatively local and . This was Bruce McArthur. I assume he masturbated to sex fantasies of me in bondage, in a dog cage, a leather hood, and raping/killing me even though I was not really his type. I did read on another profile of an Asian man local to Bruce, writing on his profile and I emailed the Toronto police the profile link.

Last edited:
Yes I remember 'falling in love' with my friend's then girlfriend decades ago the first time I took Psilocybin mushrooms. We knew each other from classes at school but were not friends and barely knew each other.

Falling in love on acid has been both the most beautiful feeling I have ever experienced and the most fucking stupid and emotionally devastating mistake I have ever made.

I doubt I will ever trip with a fuck buddy ever again.

Habitual liars/deceitful people generally struggle on psychedelics(mostly, they won't touch them because they can't trust who they themselves really are).

Generally speaking, I've noticed they try and fight the trip - do not want to engage with their own thoughts and will try and 'talk' their way out of the trip or do anything to distract themselves from the experience. I personally don't find it difficult to *withhold* information while tripping, just like when I'm sober. I don't lie at all regardless of whats in me so I can't say how difficult it would be to do that. However I've taken acid and then had to go and be involved in family/gatherings where people wouldn't approve of me tripping - so I just didn't tell anyone and nobody noticed or said anything.

I think the reason the liars I've known really struggle with trips is because they are scared they'll lose track of the lies and slip up - and this fear creates anxiety, that they then try and 'fend off' as best they can with the tools they know(talking constant shit).
This is very recognizable. People keeping up a appearance or plain fake's and then thinking they be up and ready to trip.

A trip is so confronting I have no clue how they deal with it. But it doesn't work well. I hate being around people that resist getting into it.

No you are not a psychopath, they are super rare, do not always realise they are psychopathic until diagnosed, but just know they are different and can super easily manipulate people, and like narcisscistic, and sociopathic people they are highly manipulative and only use people for their own needs or personal gain or reasons.

I have met or encountered three psychopaths. The first one might have been a sociopath but he killed a guy over money and cocaine, but called the cops and said "There is a dead guy in my house! He has been here for three days and I don't know how he got here someone else put his dead body here!" The second one I learned a lot from, and he manipulated me, our two housemates, neighbours, almost everyone he came into contact with even people we saw almost daily like bus drivers and everyone he met. The third I met online and he was looking for victims to put into bondage and murder but I was 1,000s of km away, nowhere near him, never going to meet him, and he found my profile on a website for bisexual and gay men we were both on. He just wrote the super common 'Hi sexy! You are handsome I like you!' which I have been told billions of times and I did not even reply, and deleted the message and blocked him as I only chat with people who are relatively local and . This was Bruce McArthur. I assume he masturbated to sex fantasies of me in bondage, in a dog cage, a leather hood, and raping/killing me even though I was not really his type. I did read on another profile of an Asian man local to Bruce, writing on his profile and I emailed the Toronto police the profile link.

I actually also know a psychopath, IT was a close friend of mine for a while, she was diagnosed and I Saw proof of that...

Because of this, I did quite some research on this and psychopathy is not that rare, there are many, only a minority of Them commits serious crimes like murders... This being said she actually tried to kill someone once by stabbing him, but she claims she suffered psychosis from one hit of a joint...

In the business world are many, they need constant new challenges and love gaining things like mony, they are often pretty smart and good in the business world, they enjoy the suffering of others, and can therefor really enjoy doing a hostil takeover OR ruining another his business...

My Friend was at first and in your face a very Nice person most of the time, they dont experience emotions like most ppl do, but they are very good in copying behavior which makes Them seemingly easy going and they are often very charismatic...

This however is all part of their manipulation, in reality they Just use you for own gain,... They create situations in which they Hurt your feelings on purpose, create situations with serious downsides for others, they know no boundaries and often cross the Line of what is socially acceptabele, and so on ...

My Friends and I eventually broke contact with her, but that changed little, first of all she stalks us and also she already had a new group of ppl we remotely know and she is proud of the way she is able to manipulate Them for own gain and makes this widely known...

IT is impossible to keep having close contact with such ppl...

Besides all the downsides, she was actually that likeable that some of us feel bad about having to shut her out of our lives, she Plays on ppl their emotions in such a way you almost feel guilty ignoring her and such...

I dont feel bad for shutting her out of my life, tho I find IT difficult to be hard on her when she acts like I really Hurt her feelings, but I realize this is not in any way true so im really consistent in how I deal with her...

We actually were pretty close and even had sex on multiple occasions, she is pretty good looking and she uses this and sex to manipulate others, her victims are usually males, tho I know of one female I AM also really close with who she really terrorized...

PS there is a scale on which they test you for psychopathic tendencies and most ppl score on some aspects positive, I did the test and scores about 50%, which means I AM most definetly not a psycho and tho this seems like a high score, this score means most ppl score about 50%...

They say if you know ten ppl, one of them at least came into contact once with a psycho...

Last edited: