• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lying to, or deceiving people, when you are high on LSD.

Atomic_Decay

Bluelighter
I’m curious as to how difficult or easy it is for professional or habitual liars to keep up the pretence when they are tripping hard.l on LSD.

I know that it is not a truth serum ala MKULTRA etc and I’m not talking about cracking a secret agent and stealing the launch codes.

More about feelings, dreams, desirea, beliefs at a more personal level.

Im curious how one would be able to comprehend the questions on strong doses...the mind is very busy and distracted...you did say tripping hard.Interesting question.

Under the influence of LSD I would , I guess, would be considered a drunk. Sluggish speech, staggering walk and slow fluid lucid cryptical answer's.

Then after the breath analyzer reveiling no Alcohol was involved it will leave people puzzled. As just like an drunk you speak honestly, but unlike a drunk its coherent. If you pay attention. The Acid person will reflect your own action's upon you. Confronting you with the dogma's of life.

Have you read 'the cool aid electric acid test' about the Merry Prankster's. First thought you where about pranking, but these guy's and girl's knew their way into LSD territory.

I’m curious as to how difficult or easy it is for professional or habitual liars to keep up the pretence when they are tripping hard.l on LSD.

I know that it is not a truth serum ala MKULTRA etc and I’m not talking about cracking a secret agent and stealing the launch codes.

Ive ended up totally jedi mind tricking narcs at parties/festivals a few times while tripping balls on LSD.
Its like the fight or flight reflex made me super sharp and i could basicly just make them to leave me alone.

Depends on the LSD. High purity LSD I can string together a long line of shit. That said I’m not much a liar but on the odd occasion someone tries to mindfuck me they usually are the ones walking away all twisted up. Of course after a certain point I’m tripping too hard, but I probably can’t even speak in those moments.

LSD can often make me more verbally fluent than sober.

-GC

Didnt the nazis do experiments like this with mescaline? As far as I remember I think it decreased your ability to lie successfully. And I think it made some of the inmates say unguarded thoughts about the nazis.

Strange question.

I would hope that habitual liars on a hard trip would see the error of their ways and break down completely. If they don't, then they're obviously total psychopaths.
Yeah. That’s what I was thinking. If they didn’t, but were not actually psychopaths, then maybe we overstate just how magical and transformative LSD really is.

I understand what @Bitchniggaz is saying above for example but it sounds a bit like LSD makes him more rational and more cunning which suggests his ego and ego defences are strengthened rather that weakened when tripping.

Strange question.

I would hope that habitual liars on a hard trip would see the error of their ways and break down completely. If they don't, then they're obviously total psychopaths.
I think it depends on how well you are familiar with lsd.
I know some people that arent exactly boy scouts.
Not psychopaths but not far off either, people i keep some distance to but still are good to know in case shit goes down.

They eat heavy doses and still are quite sketchy.
like Charlie Manson types but without the death cults around them.
I honestly dropped the hippie bs notion a long time ago.
Psychedelia doesnt make people good or bad.
(hate these concepts anyway)
They can help you accept who you are though.

And in some cases a vicious warrior with the ability to deceive is what is going to save the world.
The term psychopat is really just how humans have been for the most of our history.
Not everyone in that spectrum does bad things.
Some have it under control and just use their ability to get out of tough spots or to fight real evil.

But movies and media has painted this broad brush stroke that everyone who isnt empathic is going to abuse their surroundings automaticly.

I would actually put myself in the psycho/sociopat spectrum.
I dont really feel much sympathy for most, usually i think most people deserve what is coming to them.(most not all of course)
However i respect boundraries and never cheat or steal even when i can.
I can usually lie myself out of anything but do my best to avoid situations where i need to do it.
Unless its the government who i try to cheat as much as possible.
But people around me usually respects and knows im very reliable, i never hurt my friends and do my best to help them evolve and be succesful.
But i also know i can do bad shit if i feel someone would piss me off enough or threaten anyone i care about.

Habitual liars/deceitful people generally struggle on psychedelics(mostly, they won't touch them because they can't trust who they themselves really are).

Generally speaking, I've noticed they try and fight the trip - do not want to engage with their own thoughts and will try and 'talk' their way out of the trip or do anything to distract themselves from the experience. I personally don't find it difficult to *withhold* information while tripping, just like when I'm sober. I don't lie at all regardless of whats in me so I can't say how difficult it would be to do that. However I've taken acid and then had to go and be involved in family/gatherings where people wouldn't approve of me tripping - so I just didn't tell anyone and nobody noticed or said anything.

I think the reason the liars I've known really struggle with trips is because they are scared they'll lose track of the lies and slip up - and this fear creates anxiety, that they then try and 'fend off' as best they can with the tools they know(talking constant shit).

Habitual liars/deceitful people generally struggle on psychedelics(mostly, they won't touch them because they can't trust who they themselves really are).

Generally speaking, I've noticed they try and fight the trip - do not want to engage with their own thoughts and will try and 'talk' their way out of the trip or do anything to distract themselves from the experience. I personally don't find it difficult to *withhold* information while tripping, just like when I'm sober. I don't lie at all regardless of whats in me so I can't say how difficult it would be to do that. However I've taken acid and then had to go and be involved in family/gatherings where people wouldn't approve of me tripping - so I just didn't tell anyone and nobody noticed or said anything.

I think the reason the liars I've known really struggle with trips is because they are scared they'll lose track of the lies and slip up - and this fear creates anxiety, that they then try and 'fend off' as best they can with the tools they know(talking constant shit).
I guess its about knowing it about yourself and being aware.
Some people have no clue about how they behave or the underlying causes of it.
If you are someone who constantly lie to yourself and your surroundings i think a heavy trip can be very overwhelming.
Alot of people lie or fake stuff to get people to like them or to get ahead somehow.
Its sadly the formula to get somewhere in todays society.
Virtue Signaling and being fake is how most famous people get attention.
But if you know that is what you are doing its different then actually beleive that you are a good person because people think you are.

Our words are actually spells we cast, manipulation can be both white or black magik so to speak.
I can manipulate someone into doing things that in the end will serve them and help them evolve.(white lies/magik)
Or i can use black magik to fool someone to give me what i want.
Alot of people who learns these things get corrupted by the power they now have.
So its a dangerous path to walk since you can easily become a cult leader with just a little knowledge of the occult teachings.

On this I am actually a naturally born expert.

Conversely, I always had to really fight my case lol. I would visit somewhere peaking galore into alternate dimensions in my mind and visually hallucinating in ways which still amaze me now, on 600 mics.

If I did not say anything, they would not have told. Because it doesn't change me, perhaps makes me my truer me at times. Very calm.

One time, one of the trips of my life, 2nd night on 1200 mics, still good from previous's 600, what a brilliantly nuts trip on every level.

I had to argue with this nice guy who insisted the Acid must be really weak, he couldn't believe I was on it.

I went into every job I worked on insane doses of exstacy, LSD, so much weed regularly.

11 consecutve days once, very strong trippy MDA pills. 54 I took, from NYE 2002, working 7 full daytime shifts in Tescos superstore.

Known very well by everybody as the most lively enigmatic sociable and popular character in the store then no exag.

So many times. Blindingly high. I held things down, learned to hide my consciousness or blend it to appear congruent with regular.

However, unless it's a copper, or like friend's family etc, I ain't hiding shit from anybody.

I only took lots of LSD. Outside arrest, they can think whatever they want.

It's completely up to me to disclose or not.

But I do hide it from my mum though. Somehow. I plugged 1 mg last August, only time I ever bit off more than could chew with LSD.

Long trip. Lifechanging. Covid complicated it, but she had no idea.

An earlier summer day, 500 mics 3.30 am. Dawn, tripping nuts. Vaping weed drinking kava all day in garden mum all about.

I never attempted to hide a thing, nor mention it. I assumed it must have been obvious that time, from the trip I was having.

I asked her next day. Zero clue!

25/01/21 after 6 week break I dived in at 1875 mics.

8 mg's over 18 days, my deepest trips by far were at rhe end.

155 mics day 17, in 3, half hr apart, was a real breakthrough.

That specific run did seem to reverse my tolerance.

930 mics, 1130 (it got a bit "choppy" lol).

Wild wild trips. Was too much sensoryness for me.

Pushing LSD to it's limit. 11 days in, I told my mum I'd been tripping.

She hadn't noticed it at all.

But I have lots of personal mental space in life really.

Not dragged into everybody else's 9-5 (un)consviousness routine, emotional and logical orbits.

This surely makes a difference.

I may have misinterpreted this anyway I see.

As lying in any form is aggresively antithesis to all I stand for and practice.

aka truth.

Lying is a trap. The truth will set you free.

I did get arrested for cannabis posession once on a very strong trip.

Mate's house dawn heroin op big bust, one of 60 raids 6 am.

3 hrs cuffed whike search. Ststion about 6 hrs, interview etc.

They wanted heroin rings. But I managed to somehow influence the Sergeant to issue me a second Caution, no charge.

Not the done thing here, then in UK.

One caution.

Next offence, Charge!

I never mentioned the trip I was on and I'm completely sure they were none the wiser.

It's more like keeping stum, minimally equivocating when needed, and if a real threat from an asshole....then yeah let's lie to the heavens.

I could be a wicked liar. But the truth is way easier. I stand for it.

Strange question.

Lying on Acid is that possible?

Just meaning I am straight up with the person, the reason I don't text or call people under its influence. Can't see me even put in a lie just for saving my self, what you see is what you get.

The last one that noticed something about me , unrelated to acid, found a bag that used to contain 1P-LSD. He asked did you use LSD, my answer 'no' not today, and its 1P-LSD not LSD.

I'm curious why aren't u replying 2 mehhhh

I'm curious why aren't u replying 2 mehhhh
Because I don’t respond well to nagging from people I’m doing favours for. My life is hectic and sometimes my acts of charity get behind schedule while I deal with tripping hookers and angry mama-sans, and trying to help my idiot friends avoid ending up in jail thanks to scammy lawyers, and looking after my kid during the school holidays, and trying not to kicked out of university, and dealing with the post office when the queue is always an hour long when I try again to buy stamps.

I find that LSD does far more in increasing my ability to detect dishonesty and see people's true intentions than it does in affecting my ability to lie.

With that said, I do not consider myself a habitual or particularly good liar and my psychedelic use + subsequent improvements in my mental health have led me to try to avoid lying. The only exception here is/was (far moreso in the past) lying to my parents, who are generally quite abusive due to their own unresolved trauma and emotional and mental issues. They generally penalize me for honesty and will often find a way to use anything I tell them against me. I did find myself being quite a bit more honest with them as a teenager when tripping. I seemed to be able to pull conversations back to what I wanted to focus on and sidestep their attempts to pull me down into childish narcissistic ego traps and petty arguments. LSD showed me how to see through and avoid such manipulation, and I have been able to partially use what I saw to do the same thing (with less effectiveness) when sober.

I find that LSD does far more in increasing my ability to detect dishonesty and see people's true intentions than it does in affecting my ability to lie.

With that said, I do not consider myself a habitual or particularly good liar and my psychedelic use + subsequent improvements in my mental health have led me to try to avoid lying. The only exception here is/was (far moreso in the past) lying to my parents, who are generally quite abusive due to their own unresolved trauma and emotional and mental issues. They generally penalize me for honesty and will often find a way to use anything I tell them against me. I did find myself being quite a bit more honest with them as a teenager when tripping. I seemed to be able to pull conversations back to what I wanted to focus on and sidestep their attempts to pull me down into childish narcissistic ego traps and petty arguments. LSD showed me how to see through and avoid such manipulation, and I have been able to partially use what I saw to do the same thing (with less effectiveness) when sober.
this effect afffect's me to, while politician's are oblivious. Point them where they do wrong. Not that they will get it.

That is not appreciated very much. But referring LSD and their analogue's a swell as Tryptamine's has this not so appreciated effect on our sober fellow human's, including politician's.

I also find that most of the time, LSD (as well as some others, most notably DOC) produce a similar effect for me. I feel extremely on point and hyper aware of the reasons why myself and other people and doing and saying whatever they're doing and saying. That can be really useful for self-analysis, and also for interacting with other people and being able to see through their mental games.