• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSZ or AL-LAD being sold as LSD?

Jesus! NIce post.

The effects of psychedelics such as LSD are already so variable without the addition of other active lysergides to the equation that it's close to impossible to pin down the effects to one drug or another. It's not quite impossible, but bloody close to it.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again....but nobody seems to listen. what about the possibilty of different amide isomers such as LSB or LSP? they all can be easily made instead of lsd instead of using diethylamine use the corresponding dialkyl amine....viola!, hundreds of different "flavors" of lsd....see the bottom of this link http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/lsd-buzz.html

Yeah I agree, I am also curious about LSB or LSP. Interesting ergoloid-lysergamide-compounds or whatever they're called. I am fascinated by LSD and it's analogues. I'd lose a finger for a sheet of AL-LAD or half AL-LAD/ half LSZ haha. I've had neither, which really disappoints me because I planned on getting AL-LAD LAST SUMMER! From a hot UK vendor IIRC.

So AL-LAD has been known to be better in social sitautions right?

What about LSZ? That drug fascinates me, the "Z" alone makes it exotic.

It's interesting how because all the al-lad blotters were marked al-lad and dosed similar we've never had the kind of bullshit we had with LSD - posts like "My al-lad seemed different to my last al-lad? Could it be different ergoloids on the blotter?".

What about LSZ? That drug fascinates me, the "Z" alone makes it exotic.

I like both of these man, they're fascinating psychedelics. I don't think either has produced the freak-out quotient I've experienced from LSD, but I see that as a good thing. It's probably a dosage issue. I have no idea what any of my acid doses were!

Last edited:
any stoner I've ever tried to explain this stuff to is just like, "oh that sounds crazy...I don't do anything with a bunch of weird letters in the name, just give me good ole lsd or mdma"

you must be good at explaining chemistry to people, because every stoner/e-tard just cant understand the difference/similarity between LSD and LSZ, one is totally safe and one is some crazy dangerious unnatural drug because it has wierd letters in the name....I mean I do know a few people that you can explain this too...but they are dr's or well educated people....and there are tons of people IN THE WORLD that are smart and do drugs...so obviously they are buying up all the designer ergoloids when they go on sale.....but your average 19 yr old retard popping 6 mollies at once they got from a stranger at a rave for $5 a piece is not going to ever be able to understand that these different analogues of drugs, are really just the less popular version of the parent drug and differ very little in effects or danger.

I get that to RC conisuerrs like ourselves....al-lad is an exotic thing that we want...but to the mass market of drug users being sold tabs on the street....if you tell them its AL-LAD or 25i nbome instead of LSD....they are going to turn you down and go to the next guy lying to them giving them NBOME and saying its LSD
Tbh, don't think I talk to that many people like that. But imo if someone is willing to learn something new and isn't totally stupid/uneducated you can explain it to them.

> So AL-LAD has been known to be better in social sitautions right?
Yes, a simplest way to describe it would be a shorter lasting, funner, and different version of LSD (still has the depth of LSD but usually tends to turn towards positive emotions..).

LSZ is very similar to LSD, except that some people report that it has a worse bodyload.

Hey guys, just an update on that WoW that seems to be floating around. after a few people i know described this blotter as tastless but not LSD like i decided to put it in an Ehrlich's reagent test and got a light pink reaction, nothing to extreme though, it stayed pink and did not turn purple. Does this mean that the sample does infact include an Indole?

certainly sounds like it.

Some clever bugger could synth an inactive lysergamide, impregnate botters with both the inactive lysergamide AND an NBOMe to fool tests like this but the chances of that are miniscule.

It could feasibly be a tryptamine of some sort but it sounds as if you have a lysergamide there.

Thats what i presumed, and as far as i know there are no trypts that are tasteless besides the LSx compounds. And im sure that if some crafty fuck did do what you said then im sure it would still taste like NBOMe

bingo.

now, remind me briefly, what were the effects of these blotts when taken? How did they differ from LSD?

The come up was smooth, but the length varied for me and some people, the first time it came up within 30 minutes and smoking some buds during that time, the other times around 1hr or 1.5hr, for someone else it took a full 2.5 hours to peak. The body load was quite immense though, some signifiant muscle tension and jaw tension. The visuals were not intense but very real, geometric patterning and shifting stars in the sky. the thing that threw me off the most was the strong euphoria, very similar to MDMA. The length also varied quite a bit, from some it took 16hr to get back to baseline and for others around 7. I think its just me being skeptical of drugs especially LSD with the ever growing RC market, but from my recent testing i'm beginning to feel quite comfortable in the idea that im dealing with a lysergamide, maybe when i can get the funds ill send a dose to ED for a lab analysis.

Honestly mate, I don't think you got much choice. That's pretty baffling. Maybe it's just terribly badly laid LSD, blotters all over the place...

I don't understand the bodyload though, Al-Lad & LSz have been less heavy for me than LSD & I'm not the only one to say this. Some people say the LSz load is heavier than LSD though.

Maybe you've got a mix of psychedelics on the blotter. If normal people can get hold of pure NBOMe's whats to stop an LSD manufacturer getting hold of it too?

Anyway, this is basically beyond the scope & rules of the forum, & I suspect this discussion is tolerated because it refers to possible missrepresented LSD, which with NBOMes about is most definitely an HR issue. If you can, do please get these blotters tested asap & let us know the results. You cannot get better Harm Reduction than facts!

Maybe i can find a friend of a friend who is a chem major at the Ivy league school in the city i live in, whom has access to a GC/MS. that would be much more convenient. I think the reason for the random set of effects is un-evenly laid blotter and the fact that it is unperforated with no markings, and extra bit of paper could theoretically hold a substantial amount more of a lysergamide given the dosage ranges. 100ug vs 150ug could be very different trips and feelings, especially when dealing with purity of these substances... But i do believe lab analysis is in order here.

update: after leaving home for about 30min, i checked the test vial with the suspected blotter and the sample has turned a dark purple color, which is quite a good sign

a delayed reaction doesn't mean much, you want the intantaneous reaction only as far as I know. That's the one that counts. Both mine went dark red/purple after an hour or so, but only one went pink stright away & that was the lysegamide.

Ahh thank you for clearing that up, i wasn't aware of that. I always presumed that if it was not an indole it wouldn't do anything at all, despite time .

no probs. Stuff floating about in the air will affect the result, that's why you pop the paper in immediately & judge the immediate result. Don't worry, I had to ask here myself last year when I tested Al-Lad. The instructions on the reagent box left a great deal of room for fuck up. There were none.

Do you use the EZ test kits for indoles? They have the little granule balls that need to be in the vial to start the reaction, and i have noticed that when the granule dissolves the reactions get stronger, but this takes quite some time to dissolve. Im not sure how this compares to other brands of testing kits, when it comes to time for a full reaction.

It sounds like varying dosages of LSD, individual pharmacology, and unwarranted paranoia to me. The length it took some to come back to baseline is too long for any LSD analogues I'm aware of.

wierd ain't it?

Yes, Trillish, I used the EZ Test kit though they are such bad value I doubt I'd use them again. I'm going to find a new supplier of reagents. But I don't think you're supposed to wait for that ball to dissolve, it reacts with the liquid & lysergide without dissolving.

Any HR organizations in your area that test samples of unknown drugs?