View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSZ or AL-LAD being sold as LSD?

trillish10

Bluelighter
Does anyone here believe that some current "LSD" being sold may actually be LSZ or AL-LAD? From report on the shroomery there seems to be WoW unperf floating around, which i actually came in contact with. Completely Tasteless blotter, except according to the person on the shroomery it does not feel like LSD, and apparently the source told someone that it was actually some new tasteless RC. I am quite aware that psychedelics are unpredictable by nature and that trips may feel very, very different than another, but is it possible that raw LSZ or AL-LAD material has made into the hands of the public? Is anyone aware of any tasteless RC's? I have searched the forums for any info but i cannot find much. This is not an ID thread as i couldn't compare this batch to any another as it was my first, possibly real, LSD experience. Im just curious as to if anyone is aware of a new series of chemicals, as that would be very, very bad if tastless non-ergotamines have made it into the hands of shitty dealers. If i can find the shroomery thread i will post the link.
Thank you for any info! if someone is aware of such chems and would not like the name posted publicly on the forums you may send me a private message, so some asshole doesn't go trying to find it online...

Doubt it. Al-lad is a lot rarer than LSD so you could probably make more money selling it as al-lad than LSD.

Yeah im quite aware that AL-LAD is very rare, but LSZ is not so rare on the internet, though it is quite expensive and thus not much of a profit. Plus most LSZ and AL-LAD that i have seen is labeled blotter. Idk man, something just seems strange that there is this random WoW that seems to be throwing some people off. maybe someone recently found bulk of raw LSZ material. Also, im not so sure some people would sell LSZ and AL-LAD on the streets as what they are. They're pretty novel and many acid users today don't know shit about drugs and whats available. for the ease and selfishness of the dealer i could see it being sold as LSD, especially when dealing with in experienced users. What about Bromo-dragonfly? Im sure it is quite chemically tasting but isn't the dosage similar to that of LSD and the taste could be almost un noticeable? Some were mentioning Bromo, 5-meo-amt, and C30-NBOMe as possibly appearing to be tastless though i dont think C30-NBOMe is all that active and i've read many places that 5-meo-amt is quite gross tasting.... Again i am not trying to speculate or get difinitive answers on the identity of these chemicals, just trying to make myself aware of anything new that may drown out the LSD market.

I've heard of those 25NBOH being passed off as acid. Just didn't think there was enough al-lad around to make it worthwhile. LSZ maybe I suppose - if someone has got hold of some crystal and laid there own blotters.

Not much of a profit? It costs more than LSD.
"It didn't feel like my last LSD trip" is the worst reason I have ever heard for saying something is not LSD. Any LSD trip can feel totally different from another one. And if one trip was 80 mics and the other was 250 that would feel like two different drugs. Scroll back to the start of the recent prints threads there in shroomery and you can find people saying the exact same shit. "I don't think it's acid" in 2002 too. They said the exact same things back then when LSZ didn't exist. People said acid felt different in the 60s 70's and 80's too because they just don't understand LSD trips vary a lot each time. I have never done LSZ but i sure there are differences in the two someone with experience would notice. Some kid on the Shroomery said so doesn't really mean very much.
It's probably hysteria, a far more likely than some new tasteless RC. The things you should worry about is getting nbomes or nboh or DOx on your tab, you aren't going to luck out and get LSZ. Just my opinion.

Yeah - back in the late 60s Owsley mixed the same batch of acid with different coloured food dye and sure enough within a week or two he was getting reports back "The yellow acid is a bummer but the green acid is righteously mellow".

i am aware that it's not likely, and that it is most likely hysteria working its magic on hyper-sensitive drug users ( I ). But really i am just looking out... trying to keep in the loop with whats going on... This thread is almost pointless i suppose, unless someone here has info on something the rest of us dont. But one thing my3rdeye, the thread on BL of Non-LSD Ergotamines being sold as LSD has some info regarding LSD analoges being sold for quite a long time now, including LSZ, not sure how accurate this is though. The only reason i could see LSZ being sold is because of its legality. I am sure there is some lab in china or europe somewhere producing LSZ and selling crystal in bulk or large enough quantities to produce a steady market, Vendors have to get it from somewhere right? If one doesn't have street connections and doesnt use the Tor browser markets, LSD may be impossible to find. They may find the next best thing through some lab, LSZ. Just a thought, still unlikely but possible nevertheless.

I dunno if there is a lab in China making it trill - according to someone I heard there's just one place in Europe that's got the ability to do it. The chinese arn't good enough.

Interesting for sure. Go check out the recent postings on the big and dandy non-lsd ergoloids on blotter thread, some weird stuff. I guess the only way to know if anything truly fishy is going on is to send samples to ED.

I dunno if there is a lab in China making it trill - according to someone I heard there's just one place in Europe that's got the ability to do it. The chinese arn't good enough.

There are so many rumors about where this stuff comes from. Now people are saying one of the labs moved to Thailand to exploit the political instability, but the biggest seizure this year was in Costa Rica. The last time I heard from a reliable source I was told it was getting laid in Russia.

Are people just fabricating this stuff?

Last edited:
Im sure there is a significant amount of guessing and straight up bullshitting when it comes to what some people say on the internet, unless we have direct contact with a lab producing LSZ we wont have any idea where its coming from...

We don't really allow price discussion or IDing, but selling LSZ or AL-LAD would only make sense if people are really getting ripped off with the price of this blotter which would obviously have to be more pricey than LSZ. But I do occasionally hear about prices that could be high enough for that..
Also if it is being sold as a new tasteless RC, that is not the same as it being sold as LSD, is it? But maybe I misunderstood you..

I really doubt that the other mentioned compounds are tasteless, the tryptamines and phenethylamines and N-benzylated phenethylamines are pretty much all bitter AFAIK.

So I guess if it really is tasteless it is probably a lysergic product.

What else can we really discuss that isn't pure speculation about what that WoW contains? Please correct me if I am wrong but I think nothing much... so I'll have to close this, sorry. :)

Wow, I still have a very particular, well stored 150ug tab of a reptilian al-lad left over from last year. I had no idea is was so sought after...

Where's the incentive to do this?

AL-LAD is all but gone, next batch is due to arrive soon (but that was said months ago), everyone wants it -> you can sell AL-LAD for more if you sell it as AL-LAD, hell it would make more sense to try passing off LSD as AL-LAD.

LSZ stocks are also running low, the original source has stated that there are no new batches planned for the foreseeable future, it's currently still quite cheap and never was as popular as AL-LAD -> passing it of as LSD would make more sense than with AL-LAD, the effects are close enough that it would be hard to spot (it being similar to LSD is also probably the reason why it never achieved LSDs popularity... very similar to LSD, more reports of side effects, new chem, ..), but if I were in the business I'd stock up on LSZ now while it's still available and cheap and sell later when it'll be rare. This is probably more profitable in the long run. Now if someone is sitting on a large amount of LSZ and needs money now then I guess they could try this.

Making either with the purpose of selling as LSD also doesn't make sense. AL-LAD is in high demand and almost zero supply, so if you make it, you'll sell it as AL-LAD. LSZ is harder to make than LSD and even if it is legal selling it as something illegal is still illegal in most places. So again, sense. Just make LSD or some other LSD analogue (if you can make AL-LAD and LSZ, you can make the other analogues too) and sell it under it's real name and earn money and fame for being the person that brought a new LSD analogue to the mass market.

tl;dr - it could be done, lsz would be a better choice, but it just doesn't make financial sense. If you're mass producing LSD analogues you'll get more money selling them under their real names.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again....but nobody seems to listen. what about the possibilty of different amide isomers such as LSB or LSP? they all can be easily made instead of lsd instead of using diethylamine use the corresponding dialkyl amine....viola!, hundreds of different "flavors" of lsd....see the bottom of this link http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/lsd-buzz.html

But why sell them as LSD? There's lots of people that would pay extra for other lysergamides... I mean I'd happily pay a bit more for LSB, ETH-LAD, .... at least once, because I'm curious how they feel. And if you get lucky and make something that becomes as popular as AL-LAD....

tl;dr - it could be done, lsz would be a better choice, but it just doesn't make financial sense. If you're mass producing LSD analogues you'll get more money selling them under their real names.

totally disagree. most people have no idea what the fuck AL-LAD is other than a weird drug theyve never heard of and would be scared to take...good old lsd....everybody knows that and that its ok. Most people have zero knowledge of chemistr or pharmacology and can't understand that its basically the same drug as LSD....so telling them its LSD just makes more business sense.

its the same reason everyone sells methylone, mdpv, dmaa as molly/mdma....bc nobody is going to take some crazy sounding drug theyve never heard of.

totally disagree. most people have no idea what the fuck AL-LAD is other than a weird drug theyve never heard of and would be scared to take...good old lsd....everybody knows that and that its ok. Most people have zero knowledge of chemistr or pharmacology and can't understand that its basically the same drug as LSD....so telling them its LSD just makes more business sense.

its the same reason everyone sells methylone, mdpv, dmaa as molly/mdma....bc nobody is going to take some crazy sounding drug theyve never heard of.
I guess we run in different circles... everyone I know that knows about AL-LAD (either found out on their own or was told by me) would gladly by it if they could. And any vendor that puts it up for sale sells it all in a few hours.

But it's true I like explaining all these new substances and how they work to people that will listen and lots get curious once you've explained stuff to them.

Guess I should also add that I'm not a drug dealer trying to move as much product as possible if I were I would probably have different experiences and opinions.

I guess we run in different circles... everyone I know that knows about AL-LAD (either found out on their own or was told by me) would gladly by it if they could. And any vendor that puts it up for sale sells it all in a few hours.

But it's true I like explaining all these new substances and how they work to people that will listen and lots get curious once you've explained stuff to them.

Guess I should also add that I'm not a drug dealer trying to move as much product as possible if I were I would probably have different experiences and opinions.

any stoner I've ever tried to explain this stuff to is just like, "oh that sounds crazy...I don't do anything with a bunch of weird letters in the name, just give me good ole lsd or mdma"

you must be good at explaining chemistry to people, because every stoner/e-tard just cant understand the difference/similarity between LSD and LSZ, one is totally safe and one is some crazy dangerious unnatural drug because it has wierd letters in the name....I mean I do know a few people that you can explain this too...but they are dr's or well educated people....and there are tons of people IN THE WORLD that are smart and do drugs...so obviously they are buying up all the designer ergoloids when they go on sale.....but your average 19 yr old retard popping 6 mollies at once they got from a stranger at a rave for $5 a piece is not going to ever be able to understand that these different analogues of drugs, are really just the less popular version of the parent drug and differ very little in effects or danger.

I get that to RC conisuerrs like ourselves....al-lad is an exotic thing that we want...but to the mass market of drug users being sold tabs on the street....if you tell them its AL-LAD or 25i nbome instead of LSD....they are going to turn you down and go to the next guy lying to them giving them NBOME and saying its LSD

Something else others haven't mentioned - which ties in with the comments about how widely different LSD trips can be, even from the same batch - this is so true, and true to the extent that I bet if you gave people 100 trips, sometimes LSD, sometimes AL-LAD, sometimes LSZ, people wouldn't be able to guess which one they received 90% of the time as the differences between LSZ, LSD and AL-LAD are there, and definitely noticeable if you know what you're getting, but if you don't know what you're getting, I don't think you'd notice that the LSZ you were sold wasn't LSD - lysergamide trips vary more based on set/setting/dosage/other factors than they do between the different drugs in my experience.

I've tripped on LSD, LSZ and AL-LAD, and my LSZ and AL-LAD trips were closer to my standard experience of an LSD trip than a couple of my actual LSD trips were.