• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSZ or AL-LAD being sold as LSD?

Yes and you know I'm not referring to purity... as in why would someone use the word clean? From what I understand LSZ lasts about 10 hours and that's about how long this stuff lasts. It honestly tricked me the first couple of times I tried it. I was convinced it was just clean L with less mindfuck but when I take 5 or more tabs the clean feeling is gone and replaced by a HUGE body load that's not noticeable when moving around.
Some people report getting worse bodyload from LSZ compared to AL-LAD/LSD. Now I've never taken 5, but from lower doses I get no bodyload. I have taken 10 AL-LAD and had no bodyload.

>They will be able to say it's not LSD with certainty but there lies the possibility they won't know exactly which compound it is, depending on what lysergamide it (could) turn out to be.

Another lab that tested some of my LSZ, could I'd it as LSZ.

AL-LAD, LSZ are identifiable. You might recall the 08 Hofmann/Oms weren't and kick-started the 'non-LSD ergoloids on blotter' debate. What the results indicated was a lysergamide, but that's all could be told at this point.

Wasn't aware of it until now.. just read it and it is very interesting indeed. Thanks for mentioning it :)

Had the WoW's tested. They contain just LSD. But there are probably looot's of WoW batches....

A better scheme would be to sell LSD as AL-LAD, considering the price difference. I got some AL-LAD that had been put on LSD type blotters rather than the ones with AL-LAD printed on them and I was thinking to myself "this could just be LSD", but the bodyload indicated to me that it was indeed AL-LAD. Aside from that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The come up was the same time, not 2 hours like some say, and the duration was pretty much the same, not noticeably shorter. The icky bodyload was the only thing that confirmed it as AL-LAD. That was exactly the same as I got from the printed ones.

Just ran across this old thread, and had to say that, with the ban in the UK looming it would be badass if someone sold me AL-LAD as LSD! I can get L way cheaper than the LAD lol!

I bet it happens as many things have been sold on blotter that wasn't LSD. It's quite an old phenomenon involving many chemicals though I myself certainly wouldn't mind some LSZ or LAD but I also haven't had LSD in ages so...

^For the sake of accurate naming I want to point out that LAD is a synonym for LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide), AL-LAD is LAD with an allyl group on the 6 position.

Also, now that the ban is in place i wonder if we'll see the opposite: LSD being sold as al-lad?

^For the sake of accurate naming I want to point out that LAD is a synonym for LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide), AL-LAD is LAD with an allyl group on the 6 position.
Oh I know I've just been power posting and am getting lazy. Believe me the majority of posters would abide by my accuracy, even in my beginning days it's always been my pride to be as poignt and accurate as possible. My name is Help afterall and I wouldn't be much Help if I wasn't!;)

I've taken many different batches of blotter LSD... two of these batches I know for a fact were genuine LSD.
If any of the other blotters I've taken in the past contained a different ergoloid then I honestly can't tell the difference. I've never taken one and thought "this doesn't feel like acid".