• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD

I can't give explicit advice in this situation, it's your own risk I'm afraid.

I can't even give the old-fashioned advice to leave through alcoholism. Only just heard about a guy who's being taken out by the brewery and one of the last things he's now having to consider is whether or not to cut open his own daughter to give him a bit more functional liver for him to stick around with. Aaaaain't pretty! o_O

He's been a pig farmer. Met him on MXE and analyzed his dream. The funny thing about the meat industry is that they can tend to treat the customer like the product.

Last edited:
Because you're less clumsy at love than I am.

Nobody wants power. Everybody wants love. Power is the scenic detour.

Well now I had assessment for outpatient today. We didn’t get that far tho. They say I need higher level of care. Which I won’t go inpatient again.
My psychiatrist appt is today @4:30 and she said if I’m not in a program by today, she’s discharging me.
So meanwhile, at the iop place, they fell me to give them my keys. I refused. They said if I leave, they’ll call cops. I left. Now I’m scared to drive to psych today. What are my rights?? I’m not even high!
Fucked up part of this is I’m going to get discharged and my meds are high doses and I’m scared.