• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD white fluff vs needlepoint

every crystal of LSD has it own unique signature it imparts on the trip.

I have tried many different types of crystals. Some super clean, some leaving you in naeusa.

Overall its all LSD, and the main parts of it are there in any of the trips,

But 99.9%+ LSD is a different beast together. You will never believe us till you get your hands on the purest LSD, then you will know what we are taking about.

what ever is on the goblin bombs these days is top notch super clean and super fucking strong at 220 ug a tab. took one and a half and had my ass handed to me for 12 straight hours.
yeah both the Gamma Goblin and the Dr.Seuss crews produce absolutely fucking outstanding lsd, no doubt about that at all

Do you know if there is tolerance between the LSD analogues, like 1-p-Lsd and Eth-lad for example.

Do you know if there is tolerance between the LSD analogues, like 1-p-Lsd and Eth-lad for example.
If i were to guess they are cross tolerant.

So through history we have some big names that produced LSD during certain eras. Like Owsley, and some of the other names in the 90's and 2000's. I can not remember the names and am out of the loop on the stories. I had always gotten what was called crystal and very good clean acid. Is it safe to say those big name producers cleaned up their product to make it so nice? I would imagine any good chemist does clean up the product. There for sure has been excellent acid through the years. Seems the 1970's was the worst. In the Psychedelic Encyclopedia it said by the 1980's acid had become good quality, less amount in each hit but better quality than say some of the weaker stuff of the 1970's. I mean in 1982 we had mickey mouse and snoopy blotters that were totally wonderful. That must have been cleaned up. I have some from 2 years ago from a friend who says good LSD is abundant. It is excellent, but as good as I remember. But he knows the who's who of what and where and knows what is going on. The notion now that there are better clean up techniques? (I am not a chemist) But there was never a time he had anything but excellent acid the last 40 years when he had it. Same with another friend in Northern CA.

One time in the early 80's someone gave me a blotter from Houston Tx. Not my normal SF friends. And it was shit. I remember taking morning glory seeds to correct it. That was the only time I had questionable acid. (After that I gave the guy a few of what I got from SF and he was blown away) There was a period where white on white was excellent quality but blotters only dosed at like 75-100 mc. But 2 felt very clean, like no stimulation, just mind stuff.

I understand in the 60's some acid was very questionable. But we don't know if it was just too strong or not LSD. The "brown" acid at Woodstock comes to mind. What was that? lol (here we go....)

the brown acid was STP, aka DOM.

hell it was scully and oswely making the fucking DOM aswell and sending it around. most of the bad trips and freak outs were cause people were taking insane doses of DOM thinking it was acid.

in 2017 the tabs i took were all dog shit, barley any tripping or visuals must of been 50 ug or less. this also included some goblin shit then, it was dogshit as fuck in 2017.

My first trip ever i got great tabs and took 3 110 ug tabs lol shit thats still my strongest psychedelic experince ever.

2018 i got new acid, and some very fucking potent stuff that year, some regular 200 ug + tabs super strong shit.

I forget the name - maybe it was one of the orange sunshine documentary guys - Nick something? Fat bloke doing yoga naked? But a quote I saw from him (or maybe someone else but I think it was Nick!)

"You HAVE to get LSD over 99% pure - it's important. Something happens to it"

LOL, I totally forgot about the "brown acid"

Levon Helm played there with the band and he said "We were saying don't eat the brown acid - bring it to the stage and we'll have it. I remember going out walking the next morning with the dew settled on the grass reflecting the sunlight. Boy, that stuff had some colours in it".

Last edited:
Needlepoint is a lot cleaner than fluff but doesn't produce no where near as hectic Visuals as fluff dose.
the good thing about needlepoint is U don't feel as dirty or shit feeling in the morning it definitely is a lot cleaner feeling .
My opinion I would choose fluff any time over needlepoint fluff I've always had way way better Visual and feelings fluff is the beesnees
Yes exactly right getting real needlepoint these days is vary rare and lots of people don't like it because the like the dirty come up feeling or because the visuals aren't as intense they just haven't taken enough needlepoint is more of a head trip you all of a sudden understand everything you ever questiond and if you've done shitty things to people or yourself in your life U get all the guilt For it times ten I cryed at the end of my parents bed because I was such an ass of a kid it was the closest thing I've had to what I'd call a bad trip but really it was the.best trip I reached full satori enlightenment and I stopped all my bad habits and it totally changed my life and after a couple weeks of tripping twice a week on my off days I could have a few drinks and start tripping again and as for the visuals I've never seen anything like it on acid I was watching my friend in the sky but he was in psychedelic colours and he was passing me bongs an sticks really fast and moving his head like he was trying to tell me what was happening and I had never been a big fan of the beetles as I was only 25ish im37 now but i had the realisation that ohhh that's where John Lennon got Lucy in the sky from but I got my mate in he sky with drinks and I just had this feeling of how it must of been in the 60s I acctully felt like I was getting a taste of what all those kids must of experienced as I was only tripping with a few mates and we experienced telepathy and just felt like we were all in the same place I imagined how it must of been with thousands of people it would of been an amazing time to be alive I even one night went for a walk and found myself sitting listening to a creek and it sounded like psy trance and was the first time I felt true synesthesia like I had tasted sounds and heard colours before but this was complete mixed senses they all mashed together like I couldn't see heat taste or touch but they all became one intense feeling very hard to explain but I've never got theree again and one night drank so much and ate so much acid it turned into a DMT trip like exactly DMT visuals not so much the body feeling but it lasted over an hour by the third week I was wondering if it was going to end as my mate who I got them off said be careful there mad hatters when he gave them to me and in 10 years before that he's never told me to be careful so I rang him to ask wtf is happening I said dude I think I had to many and that was the only thing either of us said after that we spoke telepathically over there fone I can't even explain it but I know it happens and after that I was totally calm and knew. I was alright like he told me he's been waiting for me to reach this point theree was lots more crazy shit that happened in those 4 weeks but when I went back home I Wass still in that experience for roughly 6 months I was so happy like it was guiding me through life untill I had a car accident and it started to turn a bit dark oh and I forgot to mention wen I got home took all my dad's Beatles CDs and it was all I could listen to like I was hearing itva different way I understood what they were saying and still to this day I love 60s music and I have never been the same since that trip I have preaty bad hppd the sky is blanketed with colour I see massive trails on anything moving I still am able. To talk without words with a couple of close friends and music had never sounded the way it does ibhear Evry little sound and appreciate the little things now material things have little meaning and I love learning about trippy things and i wish I could have that experience again but I think once you reach that point it's with you forever but you never get back to the original intensity white fluff or yellow tinge has never done anything like that I believe that's how acid was in the 60s and people these days have no idea what a real trip is about I know I didn't till that few months so don't be so quick to say needlepoint is a myth or is no different try eating 30 tabs in 3 or.4 weeks and you will learn everything you ever wanted to know about life

Different names is for purity or how it was made. When dealers talk its bullshit anyway cause they dont have a clue.

Only the chemist and who prepared it for sheets/liquid would know any information about purity, dose any of that stuff flat out.

yes... in my experience i have to wait about the same amount of time between trips even if it's different analogues... did a lot of 1p-lsd, eth-lad, and ald-52 and those always effected the other tolerance wise.