View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD white fluff vs needlepoint

naughtyt

Greenlighter
Needlepoint is a lot cleaner than fluff but doesn't produce no where near as hectic Visuals as fluff dose.
the good thing about needlepoint is U don't feel as dirty or shit feeling in the morning it definitely is a lot cleaner feeling .
My opinion I would choose fluff any time over needlepoint fluff I've always had way way better Visual and feelings fluff is the beesnees

These are made up terms to sell drugs, not actual different drugs. You couldn't tell them apart in blind test. Go try, go pick out the fluff or needlepoint when it was given to to you by someone else and and you don't know which is which. There are differences in effects because they vary in potency.

Unless there was a special someone that only had 220ugfluff an the needle point 200ug lab tested there is a process that differs em there LSD an yeah there is heaps deferent purity just depends how the person looks after it properly an what the purity it is most gett round like 60% but fluff is pure

Last edited:
If the NMR and HPLC-MS say its LSD and nothing else, any difference in crystal form is moot. Subjective differences will be due to set and setting which includes your expectation of the experience

Mmmmkay then
Have you heard some of this before F&W? ;)

I can say there was less speculation 40 -50 years ago. Never heard of fluff or needlepoint until the 90's. Moreso on the east coast of US. On the west crystal was used more, at least with people I knew.

But there are pages and pages of speculation when it comes to LSD. And there are a lot of reasons trips could be different even with the same chemical. But I have no defined belief when it comes to the grades of LSD that came about after some time. I leave that in other hands.

Yeah I only trust one person I will never go though anyone else I have home test kits an can get it sent off.
It's only touched one other person when it reaches me the fluff anyway technology isn't what it was it's under a certain amount 00.3% of .... it's needle point if it's over it's fluff $20,000 for gram white fluff 96% I'm not advertising LSD I use it for personal use every few weeks I just thought I'd say what I know thanks

I. never hear of those terms from 1972-1980 it was just acid .Only when I read about it on the internet years later.

T
I. never hear of those terms from 1972-1980 it was just acid .Only when I read about it on the internet years later.
There are so many C r drugs I want to know what I'm getting I like to take huge doses I'm lucky the first time I was sold nbome I only had 4 I almost died I never new about it but that was ages ago but yeh I take it real serious just remember your life's in there hands it's no game

Yah times change over the years these days I wouldn't trust anything unless it was tested no matter what drug of choice

I dunno what fluff and needlpoint are but for 20 years I was a firm believer in "Acid is acid". UNTIL I tried DS crystal acid. That's so different to every other acid I've ever tried as to be a completely different drug. Something happens to LSD when it gets over 99% pure - it becomes an entirely different animal.

^^^if i understand correctly fluff or needlepoint lsd could be put onto microdots, blotters, sugar cubes or any of the other forms of lsd that a person can take. from what i understand fluff has been marketed on white blotter paper in the early 2000's and probably still. not sure what needle point is commonly put on, but this description someone put on reddit makes me think the different products have different chemical make ups or whatever you call it and they can be put on whatever. i'm not into science at all, but this poster posts this on reddit a lot and people seem to believe the poster: "
Purity…

LSD has two isomers. L and D. Only the D-LSD is psychoactive. There is D-lysergic acid and L-isolysergic acid (iso or L-iso for short), this iso is the inactive byproduct present in white fluff.

If there is more than 3% L-iso the product will crystallise into white fluff, less than 3% it will crystallise into needlepoint/Xtal/shards.

White fluff is a lower purity. Dr. Seuss’s Xtal (DS3.0/DS4.0) is some of (if not) the purest out there.

I have no idea why all these people are saying white fluff is pure, probably the marketing by the chemists who make/distribute it."

I've heard people say that 1p-lsd actually turns into lsd once it enters the body and it's pretty much the same. From the Tripsitter website "1P-LSD is a prodrug of LSD that shares virtually identical effects." From what i experience 1p-lsd is waaay more of a weird and dirty body buzz compared to the lsd that i've always gotten on the streets. like i can barely report any body feelings on the white paper that i used to get. I definitely will believe people saying there is a difference between fluff and needle point... the only thing i have to say about what the OP wrote is i will feel great when i wake up in the morning no matter what kind of lsd i take, analogues too and those can totally feel dirty. i'll sleep like half the amount of time as i normally sleep and will wake up feeling amazing from lsd or any analogues. they help some problems i have with my back too like a lot no matter what kind i take.

Have you heard some of this before F&W? ;)

I can say there was less speculation 40 -50 years ago. Never heard of fluff or needlepoint until the 90's. Moreso on the east coast of US. On the west crystal was used more, at least with people I knew.

But there are pages and pages of speculation when it comes to LSD. And there are a lot of reasons trips could be different even with the same chemical. But I have no defined belief when it comes to the grades of LSD that came about after some time. I leave that in other hands.
From what Ive heard there have been advances in the purification process of LSD during the last years.
Basicly it wasnt always worth the hassle earlier to clean out the non actives becauce of loss of product.
Ive tried "needlepoint" that was labtested at +99,8% LSD several times.
It def has a cleaner and somewhat different vibe then blotters claiming to be white fluff etc.

The "fluff" I had access to, white blotter commonly traded among Family about 10 to 15 years ago, was to my understanding called so because it was so saturated in lsd that it was many times thicker than a normal blotter. Seriously, lol, this shit looked like little squares of gauze. And it was exquisite, super potent, super clean, super quick.

I still remember my first Fluff... I called myself a psychonaut, liked to drop big doses (still do).

I dropped eight that day. I fucked around. I found out. 🤣

But in a good way. 😉

every crystal of LSD has it own unique signature it imparts on the trip.

I have tried many different types of crystals. Some super clean, some leaving you in naeusa.

Overall its all LSD, and the main parts of it are there in any of the trips,

But 99.9%+ LSD is a different beast together. You will never believe us till you get your hands on the purest LSD, then you will know what we are taking about.

what ever is on the goblin bombs these days is top notch super clean and super fucking strong at 220 ug a tab. took one and a half and had my ass handed to me for 12 straight hours.