View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD wait

missescap

Greenlighter
So I've done LSD quite a few times now and I've different time lengths on how long one should keep a tab in their mouth before taking it out.

I've heard 45 min-you start trippin'
But I also heard 15 min

I personally think the short length is complete bs

This girl I tripped with had it in for 5 min and took it out cause she couldn't handle the taste.

I could've sworn that she wasn't trippin' but she said she was.

So.. how long would you guys say?
8)

I say chew it for 15 mins
if it tastes nasty it's probably nbox not lsd

I always swallow immediately (well however long it takes to gather enough saliva to swallow a piece of paper) unless its a NBxx and a I plan on taking it.

If it has a chemical taste it's not LSD
If it is an NBOMe (most likely scenario) then generally 20 minutes between your gums without swallowing is recommended.
If it's LSD however you can swallow it as soon as you put it in your mouth and it'll have the same effect

I couldn't taste anything and kept saying it wasn't a big deal. This girl says she has stomach problems but I didn't know what her issue was haha

Ive started feeling "alerts" in as little as 15 minutes with acid under my tongue, though not full tripping. The anxiety period takes effect soon after that, and I comeup for maybe an hour before any real tripping occurs, so maybe 1.5 hours later can I truly say Im doing any sort of tripping.

I didnt feel acid as much as I wanted at 1.5 hits of blotter, waited 2 hours and redosed the same amount which I found out was ineffective. 3 hits at once seemed to get me trippin where I wanted to be without the uncomfortable comeups of 5 strip trips.

i never understood the whole "taking it out" thing. why not just eat it? theres gotta be some LSD still stuck in there, and with L, a little bit goes a long way. i really dont think a tiny square of paper is going to upset your stomach that much.

i never understood the whole "taking it out" thing. why not just eat it? theres gotta be some LSD still stuck in there, and with L, a little bit goes a long way. i really dont think a tiny square of paper is going to upset your stomach that much.

Some find the idea of eating paper disgusting. Same reason why I don't parachute stuff. Just put the powder in my mouth and swallow. Also gives and additional chance to spot something is wrong with your drug because a lot are recognizable by taste.

I don't parachute either, I think that's weird, just eat the powder. I have no problem eating a piece of blotter though.

Well different strokes for different folks I guess. Looking at it logically parachuting isn't any weirder as eating a piece of blotter.

I don't see how they should think it's weird.. they already had it in their mouth for a good chunk of time..

Blotter paper is just cellulose, it's the same stuff that plants have as a structural support.

I don't think there's much difference between sublingual and oral LSD. It's well absorbed in either case. If you take it orally you have the added insurance of avoiding the brunt of a possible NBOMe trip, as they seem to be much less active orally than sublingually.

I have a permanent retainer, I love holding the paper under it till it completely dissolves personally. If it's real LSD it shouldn't have any taste, or at least very little (maybe like putting a penny or dime in your mouth?). I see no point in ever spitting it out, unless it's an Nbome, in which case I spit it out last time because the trip came on so quick and I had no desire for it to get stronger after 15 minutes.