• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD subthread] - Set & Setting Considerations

So how is this possible ?

okay so i am wondering.....this is a serious question that i would like some insights on ...however it is kindof a funny subject matter....but i would appricate some thoughts...

I gave someone head who had done like...4 hits of liquid acid...and I swallowed....tried to go to sleep ...but couldnt ...and realized i was sort of ...very mildly tripping,but still tripping....i hadnt done anything that night....i mean i had like ....a drink but that was several hours ago ...and im kind of confused as to how that happened....

Fun/Positive things to do whilst on acid?

Planning on doing acid soon. Any suggestions on activities to engage in whilst tripping? I'm sick of doing the same old 'smoke weed and watch movies' thing.

psilo talk to someone close to you about deep things like society, life, religion, reality. or go to a party or someplace where alot of people are just doin there own thing and watch them. you can learn so much :)

If I'm tripping solo, I'll lay down on my back deck with blankets, a pillow, my mp3 player and listen to music while I look up at the stars and take in the visuals; I'll also walk around randomly and explore my backyard and look at my pool.

If tripping in a group, we usually all sit around talking and laughing about random things; don't know if you're a musician, but we also play music and playing on LSD can be really intense if you can manage it. :D

Find an open space, and rrrrun around as fast as you can!! =D The exhilarating adrenaline rush you get plus the LSD makes you feel REALLY alive... it's incredible.

Although, my favorite thing to do on LSD is to just Be... <3

Best activity while tripping on acid

The best thing I've ever done on LSD was this:

Ordered a large cheese pizza
Drank a blue jolt
Watched Interstella: 5555

What are the best things you've done on LSD?

This has been done many times and honestly belongs in Drug Culture, but they've done it many times too, and for the record, the right answer is live music ;)

The best thing I've ever done on LSD was this:

Ordered a large cheese pizza
Drank a blue jolt
Watched Interstella: 5555

How on earth is any of that fun? :\:D

Live music is good - but for me not much beats lying on your back in woodland ( near a river) on a sunny day watching the blue sky drifting by with it's cloudy passengers warping & morphing - luxuriating in the sensation of just being.<3

Best thing to do on LSD:

1) Eat more LSD (quick! before tolerance kicks in!)
2) Eat some MDMA
3) Smoke some headies
3.5) Get your ass to the main stage its Bobby Weir!
4) Take your girl into the tent and fuck like its 1999
5) Emerge from the tent to find somebody has already got you a nitrous balloon
6) Smoke more headies
7) Do a bunch of Ketamine
8.) Fall asleep
9) Wake up feelin' like a million bucks

It's actually more of a process than a single activity.

Being on acid in public

Hey everyone. Im gonna be taking some lsd for about the 5th time in my life sometimes this week and am very excited. I usually have really good experiences and am really looking forward to it and i feel like i know what to expect kinda so not too nervous or anything. i love being outside while trippin but problem is i get a little paranoid of police for some reason and it annoys me cause i dont think i should be. My question is what can a cop really do if im tripping balls in the middle of a nice big park but not bothering anyone doing nothing wrong and having no illegal substances on me other than the acid than inside me already. Ill probably be left alone anyway but its just the state of mind I'm in at the time making me think cops are gonna come up and bother me. What's everyones take on the whole being on acid in public thing?

If your sat in the middle of a park the chances of them approaching you are virtually nil I would think.

I would say just don't do anything wrong to begin with, and nothing bad will happen. Also, this will most likely be moved to the lsd thread by a mod soon, so be prepared.

just remember, you can always not say anything. its an option. like if people start to freak you out and seem like their looking at you and time dilation kicks in and the grass turns pink and the sky spins into a red vortex of jewels--you don't need to tell people anything. to them your just another dude their trying to avoid eye contact with.

Don't go out in public on a crazy amount or anything. If you look totally fucked up or are acting bizarre I'd expect someone to ask what the hell is going on. You don't want to get asked for the time or something by a random dude and then spout off a bunch of total nonsense or philosophical bullshit either.

Be comfortable with the environment. If you don't feel comfortable in the park, don't go. But if you just act normal, I dont think there will be a problem.... unless its a park you are going to at night or something. They might ask you what is going on as a matter of procedure, or it might be closed past a certain hour.