• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Microdots

do you seriously believe someone is sitting around pressing these things? Nah, They are done by a machine,they are bought already in what ever shape they come in and the cid is added later.

Someone is pressing them.... why would they be made any differently than say E pills? To say otherwise is just retarded.

Hundreds of thousands to millions of microdots are made by labs, do you REALLY think theres some guy standing around with a dropper dropping on each pill? Do you know how long that would take??

Im not talking about with an eye dropper, I know sheets are made by dipping them in the LSD Liquid, the LSD is not mixed in the so called substrate, the microdots are already obtained in their shape and LSD added later.
You are so completely full of shit that it is beyond belief:p

You are so completely full of shit that it is beyond belief:p

hahah nice try guy :) I live in NYC i know lots of people who had liquid cid who would make sheets and even gave us free hits to help. 3 major guys in my area in the 90s were close friends and one of them sold 1 both MDs and blotter tabs...Believe me, no one is pressing microdots by hand and they arnt using droppers to dose them either, they are just putting the liquid on multiple MDs at the same time like you do a sheet.

hahah nice try guy :) I live in NYC i know lots of people who had liquid cid who would make sheets and even gave us free hits to help. 3 major guys in my area in the 90s were close friends and one of them sold 1 both MDs and blotter tabs...Believe me, no one is pressing microdots by hand and they arnt using droppers to dose them either, they are just putting the liquid on multiple MDs at the same time like you do a sheet.
Lol....pathetic try on your part. Everyone knows you're just making shit up and anybody believing in your credibility only need to check out all the nonsense garbage post-whoreing you've been doing in the whole couple weeks you have been here8)

P.S. --- being in/from NY doesn't mean shit, numbnuts:p

Lol....pathetic try on your part. Everyone knows you're just making shit up and anybody believing in your credibility only need to check out all the nonsense garbage post-whoreing you've been doing in the whole couple weeks you have been here8)

P.S. --- being in/from NY doesn't mean shit, numbnuts:p

yeah right being from NYC I have come across alot of stuff because there are so many people. If you really think some people are sitting around pressing dots all day you are delusional. It is made by a machine.

Just stop it. Everyone knew you were lying from the beginning.

im not lying and I dont care you if you dont believe me, yall can keep thinking some people are sitting around pressing dots all day lol

My friend was once sold a packet of 'Orange sunshine' microdots that were sealed in thick plastic, when he opened them later that day, he discovered they were actually orange lentils LOL

I've gotta say, what Strongheart is saying is very plausible. It seems to me that it would be very effective to have a pan full of an LSD solution that you'd add "blank" microdots to (OR vice-versa), thus coating them with acid. In the same way blotter is done, like he said. It seems that this would be the most reliable way to do it actually, since using a pill press means mixing everything together in powder form and then pressing. Can you imagine how hard it would be to get that mixture COMPLETELY homogenous, so that there are ZERO tiny bits of acid clumped together? Or dots that end up with little to no acid? That sounds really difficult, if not impossible. I think that applying the liquid to pre-pressed dots makes more sense, as each dot should have almost the same surface area, and thus a fully dissolved solution of LSD should make for a pretty standardized dose.

Also, I feel like I need to say something else real quick. I've noticed SEVERAL times on here that when a member has a differing idea about a subject, he/she will get called a lier, an idiot, etc even when the people who are "100% sure" about what they know are really just speculating in the first place, and even when that member might be correct. How many of you guys have actually made microdots? I know I haven't. So really we're all just making educated guesses. Who says there aren't multiple ways to make them anyway? Sure, thinking that they're made in a way similar to Ecstasy makes sense, its a valid line of thought, but its not the ONLY possible way. So please everyone, get off your high horse and try to remember that the goal here to to obtain the best, most factual information we can.

-A low post-count noob.

Well sure, I used to do it all the time in order to get like 1.5 dots when I thought 2 would be too strong or whatever. A razor blade and a plate and you attempt to cut it in half, eating any powder that results and however much of the pieces as you like.

did this work accurately? i mean, did u feel like u were actually getting half of the dose, or was it hit or miss? i have some pretty strong red star dots now, and maybe i could go from 2 to 2.5 instead of 3...
i just worried that the dose isn't as evenly distributed as blotter, so maybe by cutting it in half, i would still get the whole dose or very little of it

what do u guys think?

I've gotta say, what Strongheart is saying is very plausible. It seems to me that it would be very effective to have a pan full of an LSD solution that you'd add "blank" microdots to (OR vice-versa), thus coating them with acid. In the same way blotter is done, like he said. It seems that this would be the most reliable way to do it actually, since using a pill press means mixing everything together in powder form and then pressing. Can you imagine how hard it would be to get that mixture COMPLETELY homogenous, so that there are ZERO tiny bits of acid clumped together? Or dots that end up with little to no acid? That sounds really difficult, if not impossible. I think that applying the liquid to pre-pressed dots makes more sense, as each dot should have almost the same surface area, and thus a fully dissolved solution of LSD should make for a pretty standardized dose.

maybe plausable, however simply not true. dots are made in bulk, by machinery. no "commercial" LSD is made dose per dose with a liquid vial. Liquid LSD is simply another medium for LSD, like microdots and blotter.

as well, half the novelty of microdots is the stability. LSD will last years in a microdot pill, because its IN THE PILL. lol
<3
<3
lets all just party since microdots are making a comeback! <3 <3

did this work accurately? i mean, did u feel like u were actually getting half of the dose, or was it hit or miss? i have some pretty strong red star dots now, and maybe i could go from 2 to 2.5 instead of 3...
i just worried that the dose isn't as evenly distributed as blotter, so maybe by cutting it in half, i would still get the whole dose or very little of it

what do u guys think?

Yes, BECAUSE of this, you can cut it in half and get pretty much half of the LSD. More accurately than if you cut a blotter in half. Those red stars are spectacular btw ;) swiss crystal <3

maybe plausable, however simply not true. dots are made in bulk, by machinery. no "commercial" LSD is made dose per dose with a liquid vial. Liquid LSD is simply another medium for LSD, like microdots and blotter.

as well, half the novelty of microdots is the stability. LSD will last years in a microdot pill, because its IN THE PILL. lol

you are smoking some good shit if you really believe that.. There is no machinery making microdots with the LSD in them already they are added afterwards, just like blotter acid tabs.. The people who make the LSD are printing and perforating the paper and dipping the LSD onto the sheets afterwards..

nice try though.

you are smoking some good shit if you really believe that.. There is no machinery making microdots with the LSD in them already they are added afterwards.

nice try though.
You are smoking some BAD shit if you believe that garbage, fool8)

Nice try though;)

The dots your talking about are fairly weak and marked about 60ug if you're wondering.

Enough already with the stating of opposite facts, this does not constitute an argument. Seriously!

About the pan of acid with inert dots being dipped, that does not seem to be a reliable way at all to make homogeneous doses - regardless if it's done or not I am at least talking hypothetical here - and the reason is that liquid acid has such a low concentration that it would dry to a film. If you use a flat surface like blotters that are their own carrier and do not necessarily rely on the bottom of a tray or pan that is fine. But with dots that have irregular shapes lying next to each other it is not fine because if you imagine a level that is drying up more and more it will be uneven because the surface is uneven. It's pretty simple.

As for strongheart, I don't believe him. There is no reason to assume that microdots are produced any differently than tablets of anything else, that includes the way tablets are made pharmaceutically which is: mix active compound with binders and fillers and press with big machines. I heard a little confusion between people about the term pressing which can be interpreted as people pressing individual pills like you can cork a bottle of wine with a single-shot device (I have one of those), and also interpreted as using a big machine which is the realistic and I'm pretty certain the true way they are made. It is not worth the man hours to try and mix the perfect and correct binders and fillers but having people dropping them by hand. Are you kidding? That would be stupid and I don't believe people who make significant batches of dots are stupid.
I'm not saying that I know for a fact that you have not witnessed this, maybe you have seen small clandestine attempts at producing dots but your limited experience doesn't mean much at all to me. It has no authority. Reasoning has authority so if you don't have a good explanation why it would not be a silly idea to do it I'm not buying it.
I emplore you, stop bitching around about what is a fact and what is not. Instead bring an explanation why something would not be a single incidental thing but a law used universally in production.

Imo, thought it might seem like a difficult to get an even solution to put in a machine, we're talking about people near or at the top of the chain. They would have resources to get the proper equipment to make microdots in a press. Its just hard to imagine at our level as users as I would guess the majority of us here aren't in manufacturing. From my understanding, people at that level have no interest in being tied to drug related web sites on their computers. I read something that alluded to this in "Lysergic" by Krystle Cole.

I don't understand why you guys get so upset at each other either. What's the point? Bluelight is a harm reduction forum, not a contest over who is right and who is wrong.

I have had LSD on paper and microdots many years ago. I enjoyed both but what I always wanted to know is what a microdot actually made from. They are so small and hard I just want to know what it actually is?