• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Microdots

Oh I know what's going on... that dude in New York knew some LSD distributors that were really low and just got liquid, but thought it was like a fucking ton of acid. NO. Most LSD comes from a couple huge labs in the underground that is still intact from the 60's.
Those dudes are small shit.

When you taste a microdot, it kinda tastes like corn starch or glucose or lactose maybe.

Actually neither method that you have been arguing about is correct. Microdots are moulded from a paste of calcium lactate and LSD laced water. It formes a dough with is then scraped over a perforated sheet and left to dry.

Interesting.

It does seem to me like that corresponds with the stance that the LSD is premixed similar to how other pills are manufactured, and not coated.

True that we are interested in HR in the first place but we are also here to share information. To learn something and that is of course preferably the truth. So even if we don't need a yes!-no!-yes!-no! contest, a topic like this can have value, for example for people who want to take half a microdot. When there is a film coating then crumbs coming from the middle do not contain LSD. But in this case with a homogeneous mix that doesn't matter and as long as you take half by absolute volume or by weight, you should get half the dose of LSD.

What do you think... is there anything left to talk about? I suppose this could just turn into a thread about microdots to be left open... or we could now consider it answered (finally after 2 years of nothing ;) )

I was wondering whether to drag up a dormant thread but I assumed the information would be useful.

I say leave it open. Hopefully now this information is in the public domain, people with access to crystal or liquid LSD might read it and consider laying dots instead of blotters. As microdots don't benefit from sublingual administration, there will be no reason to produce NBOMe counterfeits. Hence a more trustworthy source of LSD.

Why wouldn't they benefit from sublingual absorption? That would depend on the binders I'd say. If you chew and crumble a dot and leave it under your tongue why would there not be rapid absorption through the saliva?

Hmm, I guess you could but they are kind of pill like, wouldn't people just swallow them like they would a pill? They are very hard.

Something you can do with microdots that you can't do with blotters is crush them up into powder and snort them. It works great. There's no burn of course, since its a tiny amount of drug and the rest is basically sugar. Snorting is a great way to administer LSD but you never hear anyone mentioning it. I may be the only person who ever did it. It just seemed like an obvious thing to do to crush up the tablets and snort 'em. I usually did 3 or 4. I think LSD would work well as a powder for snorting, cut to about 1/40th strength. I found that to be a good concentration for NBOMes so it should also work well with LSD. I should get some crystal LSD and try it out in fact. I find inositol to be a good cutting agent.

^ NBOMe's require 10 times the dose as LSD. You're talking about 100mcg in 4mg of powder instead of 1mg in 40mg of powder. To get to similar potencies you'd have to dilute the LSD down to 1/400th strength (100mcg in 40mg). I have serious doubts you be able to pull that off and have a homogeneous mixture.

I think that anon0631 dropped a really great piece of information here. One may be reasonably certain that dots are LSD. It would be great if LSD manufacturers stuck to dots to avoid confusion with NBOMe. In the sense of HR and recent fatalities this could be a significant finding.

Although could easily be book hype, as there has got to be an entertainment factor behind the book, I believe To Live Outside the Law a pretty decent book on Operation Julie had some bits on how they did microdots at the time. As far as I remember it was basically gelatin with I'm assuming LSD dissolved in it already or stirred in etc. This was then spread over a tray with the microdot shapes basically embedded in the tray, the gelatin paste went over, dried out and then microdots were popped out. Have heard also before that they are pressed just like any other pill. The ones I've came across in recent years have varied in size slightly and normally presses on a industrial scale are going to be same size/weight I'd assume?

Hopefully if someone has access to the book and know what I'm talking about they could quote the section. They are a lot harder to handle too compared to just simple perforated blotter due to their extremely small size. Saw Peruvian Torch seeds also a while back and they actually looked exactly like microdots, so was wondering if this could be attributed towards the whole mescaline as a microdot myth/bullshit, alongside standard dealer talk.

Although could easily be book hype, as there has got to be an entertainment factor behind the book, I believe To Live Outside the Law a pretty decent book on Operation Julie had some bits on how they did microdots at the time. As far as I remember it was basically gelatin with I'm assuming LSD dissolved in it already or stirred in etc. This was then spread over a tray with the microdot shapes basically embedded in the tray, the gelatin paste went over, dried out and then microdots were popped out. Have heard also before that they are pressed just like any other pill. The ones I've came across in recent years have varied in size slightly and normally presses on a industrial scale are going to be same size/weight I'd assume?

Hopefully if someone has access to the book and know what I'm talking about they could quote the section. They are a lot harder to handle too compared to just simple perforated blotter due to their extremely small size. Saw Peruvian Torch seeds also a while back and they actually looked exactly like microdots, so was wondering if this could be attributed towards the whole mescaline as a microdot myth/bullshit, alongside standard dealer talk.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...#v=onepage&q=calcium lactate microdot&f=false

;)