• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] First time LSD

just placed lsd on my tongue for the first time :)

2 hits. boutta go to the beach. effects should start hitting upon arrival.

just placed lsd on my tongue for the first time :)

2 hits. boutta go to the beach. effects should start hitting upon arrival.

Sounds like a great setting, hope you had fun! :D

In future though I'd advise you to always start with half or one hit from any new batch, even if you're an experienced user, since it's not uncommon to get stronger hits or something else entirely like one of the NBOMe or DOx series, which can be unpleasant and even unsafe in higher doses (particularly in the case of the NBOMe series where 2 or 3 stronger hits could be enough to hospitalise some - blotter is definitely something to be extra cautious with now). Stay safe :)

Let us know how the trip went, maybe post a report over in Trip Reports if you get the chance :D

This was my first time:

Candy laced with 150ug LSD

Height: 1.93 m Weight: 86 kg

Put one candy under my tongue at 12.30 pm. The taste was great (sweet-sour candy) At about 01.30 pm I felt something was off. But I couldn't say "oh, yes, now it starts". So I waited. So just as was walking besides a wall with a graffiti on it, I stopped, I don't know why. When I watched the graffiti there was a zooming effect. Then I got to a green area, sun was shinning, at that time everything went bright. I put on some Pink Floyd.

I can't tell you about the inner joy, the insight of it. I knew I was coming up.

I didn't make hour marks sorry. But the plateu and the chart on Erowid is dead on spot. Then came the audio distortions. One of my friend came to visit me. Her sound was weird and my sound was like I was talking from a deep hole. Then I began to close my eyes from time to time. That I wasn't expecting from 150ug LSD. I can't tell you how beautiful CEVs are and powerful. And the strangest of all they were extremely like DMT visuals.

When I previously read about how people like "mindfuck" of LSD, I kind a didn't understand how they can like something like that. Because when I tried nbome which was 1200ug, such a stupid dose for a beginner, I know, I had so much confusion, total mindfuck and not cool. But this was much more different, they call it "mindfuck", it has to be "mind shift".

During those CEVs time, I had trouble opening my eyes, because the light was unbearable and I couldn't focus anything. Then began to walk on my own. The people's face was distorted which I expected to be. I couldn't tell their expressions. The sounds also were distorted, so I became a little bit uncomfortable which to be honest was exactly like nbome. I admit they are similar in some way, but only in a few ways.

I decided to go back home, because I was extremely tired at around 05.30 pm. A 15 min subway ride and a 25 min bus ride lol That was the longest 50 min of my life. I forgot the mention the funniest thing of all. That was the time my mind was really affected, I couldn't resist it even if I knew that was insane. Just as I was on my way to the station, I was walking through a big crowd. I could smell something was burning. I saw some smoke over a distant place. People were looking. Anyways that was the normal situation. But all I was thinking was something bad was happening. Smoke everywhere, did we get bombed? crazy stuff like that. Looking to sky being all paranoid. People were walking, doing their businesses but I was seeing them as people panicking freakishly. Not very fun to experience, but that was a part of it

I got to home, I was a little bit restless. The visual distortion was gone, but not the visual effects. I began to watch The Doors (movie). Believe me I watched a whole different movie Felt like watching it through the eyes of Morrison and understood that whole hippie generation. Later on, I was talking with my girlfriend. I closed my eyes, seeing faded CEVs still, red-blue-green fractals, tubes. Just as she began to talk about her encounter with a cockroach (she is really frightened by them), those tubes and fractals smashed into hundreds of cockroaches. I began to laugh so hard, but of course couldn't tell her why Dry throat all the time, that was really annoying during the trip.

12 hours past, I went to bed with a sore back and joint pain which was expected because I walked like I don't know how my hours. Lovely dreams by the way.

LSD FIRST TIME? help

Hi, i have a blotter of 115mic lsd it is pure and has been tested from one of the 3 blotters i bought. ive done shrooms twice 2 grams each time and loved it the visuals were nice vibes were great and head space was perfect.

i was just wondering how the visuals on 1 tab of 115 mic would be compared to 2 grams of shrooms like visuals, head space, and emotions and how it would be to handle compared to shrooms.

my setting will be at my friend r's i will be going there for 12 and making sure i drop it as soon as i get there and i have to be leave by 10 and have to be atleast almost fully down from the trip by then, while im at r's i can go for a walk in the forest or to a park (not a children's park but like a field) and we can stay in his room without worrying about anyone coming in.

but if we are in his house we can only be in his room or outside. please let me know if this is a good setting and if the tab will be more intense or less intense than 2 grams of shrooms any help will be great *also i had both of my shroom experiences at his house and smoke their all the time so im comfortable around them i also may be doing it with another friend that will be there he may drop the same ammount as me it will also be his first time and has done shrooms with me twice*

Last edited:
It's hard to compare the lsd to the shrooms because I find mushrooms vary a lot in their potency. But 115mic (ug) of lsd should be somewhere in the league of 2g of average potency psilocybe mushrooms I'd say.

As for the setting, sounds good, there is a lot in common with the mushroom experience and the LSD one, so if you're already comfortable there for mushrooms, it should be fine for acid. Going outside is always a good idea, and LSD can be a bit more energetic than mushrooms, so you might feel compelled to get out there.

Your message was a little bit hard to read, you could have put a bit more punctuation in there! Just sayin' :)

Have fun

yeah i would have but i was in a rush i planned on editing it in a minute thanks for the response

No one can tell you how much LSD you got. If "whoever said" it's 115µg it still means nothing.
I'd take one, see what happens. If after the experience, you want more, you still have double dosage left for next time.

About setting: If you enjoy staying at your friends place sober, you'll likely enjoy it on psychedelics.
Being in nature is imo always a great idea.

i know for a fact they are 115ug im not explaining where or how i got them from because i believe that is against forum rules but lets just say i know for a fact that 115ug is the dose on each tab

Unless you laid them yourself, and then tested them with a GC/MS, you do not 'know for a fact'. Take one, see how you go. If it's underwhelming for you then you'll still have 2 left to take in 2 weeks. Remember, You can always take more but you can never take less

It's best to not have to do anything the next morning, and that includes having to leave by a certain time. You'll have come down completely by then (unless it turns out to be something other than LSD) but you may still have afterglow effects from it.

i was with the person while he got the liquid lsd and personally watched him drop it onto the tab he gave me beginner doses

i was with the person while he got the liquid lsd and personally watched him drop it onto the tab he gave me beginner doses

the liquid could have been a variety of substances and you still have no idea how diluted it was
i'm sure there's barely any dealers around double dropping sugar cubes or whatever and selling it as one dose, the dose he gave you was almost definitely just a normal one hit, not some 'beginner dose' which is probably what he told you thinking it'd make you more likely to buy it
how is that different to buying drugs in any other circumstance, because you saw him drop it? it's like saying 'but i saw the pills in my hand after the dealer gave them to me, they must be as advertised'

Drops are never reliably the same size. The drop-to-drop variability can be as much as 100-200%, depending on technique. (If it's squirted out of a Visine bottle... not accurate!) And more importantly, unless you saw someone actually weighing and dissolving the stuff in a volumetric flask... you can't be sure of the concentration, either.

LSD and mushrooms are very similar in terms of experience, but some people prefer one or the other. LSD lasts roughly twice as long as mushrooms though, and is generally considered to be more stimulating.

Be careful driving after ~10 hours. Though you will be over the peak effects, residual effects can last into the next day, depending on how sensitive you are to psychedelics and how much was on the tab. You may also feel unusually tired or drained after the experience - 8 or so hours of psychedelia will do that to you. See if you can stay the night, or take a bus or taxi. (You'll be straight enough to interact with a taxi driver and be seen in public, it's just that your coordination may be a little off, your reaction time may be slower, and your vision and senses may still be a little wierd. You'll probably also have a lot to think about!)

It's also not a good idea to have more than one person doing a drug for the first time. Limit what can go wrong: if your friend who has only shroomed a few times freaks out, what will that do for your first acid trip? Nothing good.

Another tip: If you want to smoke some herb, be careful and don't take huge hits, as it can get massively potentiated on LSD and is the cause of many a panic attack (think getting too stoned is bad? imagine getting too high on weed... on acid 8)).

i ended up doing it alone twice. my first time on the 12th i dropped about 3/4 of a tab because the tabs i got were put on blotter paper i bought at dollar tree and it was just a little square sheet and i dropped one droplet on about a 2x2 piece of the paper. i tripped really hard no headspace like shrooms just very nice visuals and euphoria it lasted 9 hours (i did it at night 11pm-8am) and i fell asleep right after (i literally fall asleep on or after every substance ive ever done even MDMA) . the second time i tripped i took about 1 and 1/4 tab and tripped even harder but i fell asleep at about hour 7 while falling inlove with the closed eye visuals i was seeing square rounded blobs and circles in all different colors i feel like i didnt even fall asleep i felt like i blinked and woke up at 10am but they were both the best experiences i have ever had besides my 2 shrooms trips

I'm going to to LSD for the first time in the near future, im just looking for a perfect set & settings..

Its getting warmer everyday, maybe I'll wait for a nice summerish day to do it

Thanks for the follow-up, I'm merging your success story into the central 'First time LSD' subthread. Hopefully your future endeavors will be just as nice!

Just realised I never posted here about my first time, but well a friend mailed me some nice lab tested Dalai Lama hits that were around the 210ug mark if I recall correctly, 1/4 of a hit was enough for a trip - my first time I took just under 1/2 of a hit and was blown away by how intense it was. I always knew a lot of the dose estimates people posted that they thought they were taking were off, but never realised just by how much, ~100ug was on par with a sub-breakthrough dose of DMT or something.

I spent my trip just at home that first time and the peak was about 7 hours long, it was so very wonderfully positive and happy, and I couldn't help but laugh and smile constantly at how beautiful the world was and how happy I was to have the chance to live on such a fascinating planet. The visuals were incredible, 3D visions floating above my head, and a feeling that I was able to see in 360* all around me, even with eyes closed (which in the dark was interesting, because eyes open and closed I saw the same visuals that made up my entire vision, so sometimes I couldn't even tell if they were closed).

Food tasted really nice on LSD too, and cigarettes were rather nice (which is a plus, some psychedelics make me not enjoy cigarettes very much) - relaxing in one place just taking in what was happening was also very cool, as was delving into my thoughts and letting introspection take over.

One thing that was very prominent and something that only a few psychedelics do anywhere near as LSD was the amount of control I had over the experience if I believed in myself and took that control - I was easily able to interact with people and go about normal daily activities despite visuals that were very much blowing my mind.

Overall it was absolutely lovely, as were the experiences I've had since :)