• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD right before sleep....

Yeah, with stimulating psychedelics I just wake up feeling disoriented. I don't care for it. The exception for me is gentle, long-lasting psychedelics. I often prefer to set my alarm for 4 or 5 in the morning to take mescaline, then go back to bed. I sleep through the long come-up and nausea, and I can still get to sleep by that night.

Yeah, with stimulating psychedelics I just wake up feeling disoriented. I don't care for it. The exception for me is gentle, long-lasting psychedelics. I often prefer to set my alarm for 4 or 5 in the morning to take mescaline, then go back to bed. I sleep through the long come-up and nausea, and I can still get to sleep by that night.

I have to admit, now I'm intrigued by this idea. I wonder if sleeping through the come-up would alter the nature of the experience in any way? It may just increase anxiety by preventing a gradual acclimation to the state.

One time I took DOC and laid down to wait for the come-up, while watching TV. I dozed off and had the most intense dream... the dream was just of me getting up to walk downstairs and get a glass of water, but I 100% believed it was real. But partway through I woke up in bed, like whoa, that was realistic, okay, gonna go get a glass of water. Woke up again partway through. I had several false awakenings before I finally woke up, tripping. Each time I was fully aware I was having false awakenings, but each time I was sure I was actually awake.

I get that every couple months or so, without any drugs. It's annoying. -.-

Around 2012 there was this one time me and 3 people took 25mg of 2C-I. One of my friends feel asleep during the come up and slept through the entire 2C-I trip! We all tripped normally for hours, I have no idea how he was passed out on the couch. He woke up the next day like nothing happened.

Once I accidentally fell asleep while waiting for MDMA to come up and I woke up at dawn, with only faint residues of the experience left. Pissed me off! I'm really surprised I didn't wake up when I started rolling. Although pure MDMA isn't stimulating at all for me.

I get that every couple months or so, without any drugs. It's annoying. -.-

Me too but the first time it ever happened was on DOC. Also the strongest time.