• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Hey all,
Has anyone come across the ducks that are in Perth at the moment? They are just one duck per tab, they look like little yellow rubber duckies on white background?

Hey gang, just updating with a pic of the duck tabs in Perth atm, sorry I thought it was white background but when I looked again it is actually a blue background (the ducks are yellow) :D

b3u1p5.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :D

I had great times with that print 3 or 4 years ago...seeing those ducks takes me back!
Obviously old prints are no accurate reflection on subsequent batches - but please let us know how they are, Mrs Wallace :)

As Spacejunk has pointed out, this thread is purely for requesting and giving information on acid that is currently floating around, all other LSD discussion belongs in the LSD Discussion Thread. I know it is easy to get carried away and discuss all things LSD in here, but it makes it more tedious for those seeking information on tabs to sift through the thread.

Unidentified

Sup community, I was cleaning my room and pulled these out of my draw and i have zero recollection of what they are how i even acquired them. Any help would be a peach.x

jagsas.jpg

Hi Darkslid,
If you turn that pic upside down I believe it is the face of Max, from the Where The Wild Things Are blotter :D
(Here's a pic of the full picture: http://www.key-z.com/wildtingsSm.jpg)

I remember it was mentioned awhile back in this thread so I went digging for you and found this:

"Okay guys I need some input.
Are any of you familiar with the "where the wild things are" tabs??
Pretty sure this acid has been discussed here in the past..
From what i have been told, it is some really strong cardboard.
But before I find some I wanted to try get a positive LSD confirmation from one of you guys.
I'm sick of getting bitter RC paper.
Cheers"

The reply was: "I've heard nothing but good things about them."

With any luck yours are the goods too mate :D

Hey all,
Happy to confirm that the yellow ducks out there are fantastic and definitely LSD
:D :D

RE: Beatles tabs in Sydney ATM, these to be exact:

Hi everyone,

Didn't know where to post this, remembered about bluelight a few years back and well now I'm here. Anywho - a friend of mine told me a friend of his, or well "dealer" was selling some acid. I haven't tried any of it in probably 10 years. I did some research and knew what questions to ask the "dealer" and all of this NBOME and 25I going around scared me because it didn't exist before, I didn't want any of that crap. I met up with the friend and asked him how strong the acid was, he replied with that it was 300ug, surprisingly.

I asked him to see it, and we went to his car and he showed me it. I could not believe my eyes. It was BEATLES tabs, it looked amazing on the sheet. This is a photo I found on Google that looks EXACTLY the same -

hlcwOht.png

I asked for prices and they were tempting. I ended up picking up 5 for a good deal. I turned the tabs over and it had pink on some of the tabs. I was furious and asked him what the hell it was, he told me that sometimes when the tabs are laid using a laser injection system that some some of the color reacts with the solution and the ink of the blotter paper, and it leaves it pink. I had a bad feeling about it but said thanks and went home.

I was very eager to try it out. I ended up dropping half and it had a very, very slight lemon bitter taste that lasted for about 60 seconds, it went away though. It didn't say in my mouth like some of the NBOME stories I've read, the trip was amazing. I cannot describe it, it was once in a lifetime. My room came to life, is the best way I can describe it.

I purchased some more the next day from the same person and asked him what the lite bitter taste was and he told me that with stronger doses of acid upwords of 280 micro grams it can have a slight bitter taste for a bit that goes away.

It was amazing. I've stocked up a couple now. This was bought around the sydney area. Amazing LSD going around!!!! :) it rocks.

Warning that this stuff is most definitely 25i-NBOMe.

Don't let anyone tell you that this is LSD, I purchased these from what I thought was a trusted source of LSD (and has been in the past - so I'm furious). I ended up dosing on two (not out of the question for what I wanted out of this particular LSD trip) and having the worst, most horrific experience of my life (I found the exact sheet on SR and it claims to be a 1200ug dose - meaning I took 2.5mg of this shit!). I've tripped on LSD many times in the past but this was completely unlike any LSD experience. I don't really want to write a trip report as it could take a while but let me tell you - the infamous (disgusting, gum-numbing) taste (which made me throw up within minutes) lasted approximately an hour (hard to say exactly what was happening in regards to trip duration as time seemed to vanish.... and on top of that I was seeing morphing visuals within 15 minutes and it only got (WAY) more intense as time went on.)

If you had a good trip on this it was most likely because you had a small dose. I admit fault for not testing it but I had very strong reason to trust my source on this one (big mistake and I'll never trust an street acid vendor again.) Please be careful.

Consider this a warning as I wouldn't wish a similar trip like this upon anyone (the person I tripped with had an even more emotionally disturbing time than I - not only emotionally but PHYSICALLY disturbing. Mentally this friend has been distraught since the experience (over a month ago.)

Vasoconstriction is a scary thing. Especially experiencing it yourself while your friend has a seizure right in front of you but you're tripping so hard that you don't know what to do because not only is everything morphing around you but because of your own (absolutely mind-boggling at the time) vasoconstricting pain distractng you from the absolutely nightmarish reality of a friend potentially dying (made much worse by the fact that your friend doesn't even look like your friend to you anymore and instead appears to be something terrifying and demonic.)

Sydney... be very careful of these. Only take them if you actually want to experience 25i and not LSD... take a small dose, have a trip sitter and PLEASE be careful as doses seem to vary tab-to-tab (tabs on the edge of the sheets seem to be known as being more potent, so the true measurement is ultimately often unknown, maybe I took more than 2.5mg or my friend took double that, who knows.)

Hope this helped anyone who is unsure.

There's a lot more information out there about how you can detect these before it's too late (swallowing the tab should trip you out if it's LSD, but if it's 25i apparently nothing will happen, or if it does, very mild)....so read as much as you can so you can be aware!!! I wish I was more familiar before the experience, live and learn. I joined this forum because stories like this I feel are truly so beneficial as long as drugs are outlawed.

Safe tripping mates!

Last edited:
^ it seems that the "NBOx family of drugs are orally inactive" belief has been busted as a myth.
I think a big problem at the moment is that (drug free) sheets of "reputed" blotter designs are available to pretty much anybody wishing to find them, so identical tabs can be circulating with LSD/25i/random chems. Slick looking tab design is not the indicator of a "good batch" it once was.

Personally, I think a reasonably safe test (short of a regeant test - which can be used to identify ergoloids and other chems to get a better idea of what your tabs contain) is to taste a small fragment of a blotter.
Rather than taste-test for "bitterness", I would advise testing for a numbing sensation.
In my experience good LSD can taste "bitter" on account of the inks used to decorate blotter acid.
LSD won't make your mouth/lip/gum/tongue feel numb though, whereas 25xNBOMe drugs (as far as I'm aware) seem to share this side-effect.
Be careful, kids. When in doubt, do a test drop.
If you've not had enough experience to know LSD when you've taken a dose, it's worth getting your hands on a testing kit.m

Edit - and i forgot to say - welcome to bluelight and thanks for your imput into this thread!
This information (and discussion/analysis of different people's experiences) is really useful - so I appreciate you making an account and posting the warning :)

Last edited:
What the fuck is Wizard? Lol I assume 25i...but seriously, Wizard? Who comes up with these street names? o_O

Oh man do those duckies take me back!

Speaking of Perth, I just tested some yellow/light brown liquid that originated from there that was perhaps the finest LSD I've ever had. Truly unbelievable. I was absolutely shocked and gobsmacked.

No minty taste or anything. Dark yellow/light brown. FIRE!

Hey guys long time lurker first time poster - a mate sent me some pics of the following tabs his dealer called acid, i've read the whole LSD info thread #9 and had a look through blotterart.com and couldn't find anything matching... have any ideas? Cheers

8RBGcE.jpg