Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty certain i had some of these last night http://blotterart.com/shiva.aspx i saw a sheet of 50 and they all had the little 3 looking thing on them and it looked as though it came from the blue patch under the arm.
first time trying lsd.. dosed half then another half approx 3 or so hours later and all i can say is omg!!. i never thought i could have such a beautiful experience in my life. simply amazing..

how do these shivas compare to what else is going around atm??

pretty certain i had some of these last night http://blotterart.com/shiva.aspx i saw a sheet of 50 and they all had the little 3 looking thing on them and it looked as though it came from the blue patch under the arm.
first time trying lsd.. dosed half then another half approx 3 or so hours later and all i can say is omg!!. i never thought i could have such a beautiful experience in my life. simply amazing..

how do these shivas compare to what else is going around atm??

Not sure about this particular batch of the shivas man, but I'm almost certain I've had this sheet twice and only from the same guy. If it is the same acid, these were the ones that first really showed me what LSD was all about, that was with one and a half. I can't really say how they compare to the new batches, but given my recent experiences I can say the Shivas are generally some of the better tabs I've tried.

Has anyone heard of "Yellow bullet" tabs floating around south perth?

Had some Fear and Loathings on friday night. Not the strongest stuff I've had but one tab had me pretty happy, probably going to go double next time.

New batch of Sunflowers. Nothing like the old ones, same crew as the garden of earthly delights aka Cherubs. Stronger than the new batch of felix's. They just keep getting stronger and stronger. Too much competition? More than likely. Happy tripping:)

yoo, im fair new acid so chyeah :s but i got an avatar one from my mate? i donno he said they were double strength, not sure how much i believe him on that, but anyone heard of them?

Last edited:
yoo, im fair new acid so chyeah :s but i got an avatar one from my mate? i donno he said they were double strength, not sure how much i believe him on that, but anyone heard of them?
they are double strength, you lucky bastard
180ug

^ Yeah the Avatars are the most insane tabs I've ever had. The only thing that compares was a drop of super potent liqqy I had once.

Have fun man, I wish I had sourced more when I had the chance.

PS: If you're new to acid take half the Avatar just to be safe. I've been doing a lot for a while now and I was unexpectedly overwhelmed by their strength at first. They're the real deal.

Also sounds like these new Sunflowers are the goods. Loving the acid in Aus atm!

Um well I hear first time is fucking amazing usually. But do you seriously recommend only taking half? Cause I wanna do the whole and travel to the moon. Unless you reckon it would be too intense that's all coolies but yeh deffs just want to have the best time :)

I took it at night, didn't hit really for an hour but when it did it was like one minute I seemed pretty much normal, the next I was virtually unable to see from hallucinations.
It was just the most accelerated acid I've ever had for lack of a better description, just felt like 200mph as soon as it kicked in.

You probably won't go crazy or anything if you take the whole one, but these tabs are very strong, best to test the waters and then increase dosage.
I guarantee you even if you take half you will be tripping quite hard, and you can always dose the other half if you feel you want to, but I would wait at least a few hours. Also keep in mind twice as much isn't exactly like double intense, as you can't really comprehend double of such a bizarre and mystical state.

As we always say on Bluelight you can always take more, but you can never untake what you just took.

Just going off what my friend said, he said they were 150 but I rly donno :/

@tangerinO Yeh man Ill see how I go, I might take the whole cause I wanna go intensely. But thanks for the advice :) ill let you know how I go on Tuesday. kinda lucky I actually found these. I thought I was gonna get mediocre ones but i struck a pot of gold
Yew

180ug? Dont think so man, the majority of strong papers circulating atm are around 90-120ug.
yeah okay maybe not 180ug, but alot of different sources claim that they are ~150ug, they have quite a reputation around the world.

180ug? Dont think so man, the majority of strong papers circulating atm are around 90-120ug.

No these are actually 180, almost without a doubt. They're imports, from America or Europe one or the other.

Take it or leave it but I think if you consumed you'd know what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.