Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Draculas I had did in fact have a pretty out of control body load and weren't overly visual, but no they weren't bitter at all, and it was definitely LSD, just unbelievably clean. The guy who I bought them off who is well trusted and consistent with quality, said it was a batch made specifically for a party I was at, and had been made roughly a week ago from today so I believe these are a new batch.

I can understand why someone would think it was DOx, the body load was full on I couldn't even stand at one point and they weren't insanely visual, they just wiped me out, the kind of tabs that are strong enough so you don't even know you're peaking until afterwards, but not bitter at all I would definitely would have noticed and the visuals were distinctly LSD.

EDIT: I should also mention he had liqqy that was the same as the batch of tabs, so it was liqqy I consumed but same dose, same stuff.

Hey guys! A friend gave me this the other day, however I'm a little unsure of the print.

(click it to enlarge!)

It's unperforated as well... Is this a good/bad sign or irrelevant?

I've a feeling that I've tried a single tab from this print before (the symbols look familiar), however I'm not 100% certain. Anyone had any experience or know something about it?

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Ah, I thought I recognised the skull from some art I'd seen months ago. The sheet came from somewhere in the heart of Melbourne - not entirely sure where. As for it being unperforated... Is that of any significance or..?

I'm pretty sure nanobrain was saying late in the 7th thread that there was a particularly fantastic batch of this exact Alex Grey print going around. He said it was loaded at 90 ug's of very very good lsd if memory serves me well. I know it's been said not to guess at micrograms, but I'm pretty sure nano knows his shit, again if memory serves me well.

Anyway it may be that batch he was referring to, maybe not.

^ I was just about to mention that post nanobrain said about how good they were.. awsome lookin print

Hey guys! A friend gave me this the other day, however I'm a little unsure of the print.

(click it to enlarge!)

It's unperforated as well... Is this a good/bad sign or irrelevant?

I've a feeling that I've tried a single tab from this print before (the symbols look familiar), however I'm not 100% certain. Anyone had any experience or know something about it?

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

as far as dosage goes these are approx 95ug range of amazing quality LSD-25. tab dimensions are 6mm x 6mm, slightly smaller than your average perforated blotter

Had two felixeses (felixi?) the the other week, very disappointing. Maybe some dealers haven't been storing them right; never happened with these dudes before though. Mrs and a friend had em a few days later and agreed they were shite. Interestingly, we all had MAJOR trouble sleeping afterward. When I told a mate and added that we all had noticeable visuals but little or no cognitive effects and still felt a bit shit the next day he called DOX. I dunno, maybe. Everyone on here seems to have had fun with them. I think I'll bin mine and eat some left over Thompsons next week.

^ Sorry to hear you didn't get what you were expecting, sucks when your let down like that. Where is Nano i miss his valuable input!

^^
shame about those felix's must have been stored bad :( had 3 of them out in the bush and they were amazing! visual and very clean headed! candy dropped with them and its got to be the best trip ive ever had since candy dropping with 3 cookie monsters a year ago..<3

Hey guys about to drop 1 to 1 and a half multicoloured bikes. I'll write up a rough report and compare them to some other tabs, might get some photos too because they aren't common tabs they're printed on slightly different paper than usual. I met a guy who claimed to have known the person who laid these, said they were about the same as those Alex Grey's around the 95ug mark but everyone I know who's taken them have said they're very visual and very very good so let's see what happens :)

I'll be back in about 8 or 9 hours and failing that I'll be back tomorrow :p

Peace

^ Happy tripping :-D look forward to hearing a trip report at some stage!

^^
shame about those felix's must have been stored bad :( had 3 of them out in the bush and they were amazing! visual and very clean headed! candy dropped with them and its got to be the best trip ive ever had since candy dropping with 3 cookie monsters a year ago..<3

Three at once may have had me a bit closer to where I like to go. I mean, in all honesty they weren't that bad, it was more like they were different as opposed to shite. I'm a big believer in the immense power of the set/setting influence and it's always a potential wreaking ball but there seemed something amiss about these tiles.

You said ''visual and very clean headed'', dude, my point exactly. A fat LSD trip should have you mentally obliterated and hallucinating. Many years ago I ate TRUCKLOADS (over a while) of those purple poppy-seed-sized microdots, that on lab testing turned out to be DOI. I believe from those experiences that I can say that the differences between the two drugs is somewhat subtle but detectable, particularly with repeated alternating trips on each. I'm not saying I've made my mind up, that would take a few more experiments but buyers beware.

i have to agree with the felix's being preety average, sourced one at a music festival, but didnt take it for another 2 weeks, and was preety disapointed, because this thread says they are the goods
i was thinking the quality could have degraded during the festival because i was right in the middle of the mosh for hours
i then sourced them from somebody else more recently and they were preety much on par with the first Felix's i took,
defiantly LSD though
i recommend taking two if your experienced

There either degraded or from the first batch. Im leaning towards degradation because they are all pretty strong, 2nd one being stronger than the garden of earthly delights AKA cherubs due to a little mistake they made. 1.5 of the new ones had me trippn very hard.

7 hours in: Just finished a large emotional conversation with my parents, girlfriend, and best friend, just dropped another half, psytrance is pumping outside, talking about how there is a big web os conciousness that links us all...

Needless to say: These bikes are amazing! Just when I thought LSD couldn't teach me any more or help me continue to become a better person, the last three or four trips I've had have proved me wrong.

Happy tripping brothers because we are all the same consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, and everything is as it should be :)

PS Holy shit these tabs are good!

^ haha sounds like your having a great time man! Makes me want to drop a fractal with my misses hahahaha

Yeah about those felixes, I was with a friend who took two from the new batch and um... Yeah they're fucking strong, you could tell just by looking at him how hard he was tripping and he had a tolerance from the night before. I'm going to go with Sus and say that it is either first batch, degrading or a combo of both. That being said though, all experiences are very different person to person with LSD.

And yeah Fieldy I had a very very good day today :D

PS: Bikes not overly strong, but it's a really nice batch. Very subtle with but with a hint of unmistakable tripping balls is the best way I can describe. Experienced users might want to take 2 or 3, but once you get where you want to be it's going to be goooood, that much I'll say.

Status
Not open for further replies.