Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
have been reading through, and couldn't quite follow on to what the name of these tabs were, (found the picture earlier in the thread.) so i was wondering if someone could give me a name of it, and possibly a comparitive to other tabs. had 1, and then from about 2 hours in, till about 6 hours in had OEVs and CEVs. just like, patterns on walls, and terrible sense of distance, and all that jazz. nearly no body load, other than that gut wrenching feeling... good tabs IMO. :)
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1669/hofmanng.jpg

Just curious if anyone can help identifying these? swim has no clue what they are, just got 10 yesterday, had 1 1/2 last night. Pretty weak tbh, no visuals but strong laughter and body high. Very fluid imo. If anyone could help identify, swim would be very grateful. Oh, also, I'm pretty sure those first three letters of that word is 'FAT'...?

Edit: I'm in Melbourne btw..

watdisr.jpg

Fat_Freddy_s_Cat.jpg

^ Wicked. That's an awesome old drug mag, anyone else read any of them before? Let us know what they are like dude.

The image is from 'the adventures of fat freddys cat' a fictional cat who belonged to the furry freak brothers, the freak brothers did lots of drugs and grew pot, fat freddys cat used to eat the pot plants and do shits on the floor. I think the mag was from the 70's. They use acid and ketamine and other drugs in it a fair bit from what i recall. It's a comic strip mag, but a really funny drug one.

Last edited:
^ lol classic! Please make a separate thread and post more poledriver :)

Hehe it's a funny mag, but i dont know where it would really fit in thread wise Fieldy, bieng a US mag from the 70's or something, even tho it's drug based, it will probably get deleted from here, and i dont know how i'd start a thread about it really or where it would fit in, aus social probably wouldnt fit either. So just do a google and check some of them out -

'the adventures of fat freddy's cat' or 'the furry freak brothers'

in before deletion :) -

fatfreddyscat16.jpg

fatfreddyscat21.jpg

fatfreddyscat17.jpg

fatfreddyscat22.jpg

fatfreddyscat21.jpg

furryfreakbros1.jpg

fatfreddyscat19.jpg

images

cat06.gif

70650-4.jpg

attachment.php

Freak_Brother_No_1.jpg

Last edited:
great to see aspects of drug culture in a historical context, especially pop culture like magazines and comics. Probably shaped the fable genre of stoner flicks we now see and hear a lot of these days

Just curious if anyone can help identifying these? swim has no clue what they are, just got 10 yesterday, had 1 1/2 last night. Pretty weak tbh, no visuals but strong laughter and body high. Very fluid imo. If anyone could help identify, swim would be very grateful. Oh, also, I'm pretty sure those first three letters of that word is 'FAT'...?

Edit: I'm in Melbourne btw..

watdisr.jpg

Probably already said but here I go. Fat Cat Freddies, really popular print in Europe. Usually around 180 - 200ugs and are spoken of very highly. Lucky you!

I have heard of copy cat prints of the Fat Cats but I'd say you probably have the real deal if they've made it all the way here to Aus. It's interesting you said you didn't get much from 1.5, maybe next time just take some more :)

Haha I never check the LSD thread cause I never have it. But great post PoleDriver, it was well worth my time to check this thread out for a change.

I think it has enough merit to stay up, isn't laughter the best medicine ;)

Also I'd never heard of fat freddy's cat before, thinking it might make a good b'day present for some friends =D

poledriver - you could probably set up a thread in drug culture in relation to comics orientated around such topics:) hit the mods up there if you're up for it but unsure.

^ This. Thanks for the post poledriver not a fan of comics but this is good hehe :) I still have 1 fractal left from last year i plan to possibly eat for birthday celebrations!

However, that being said if you do, report back :D We're all guinea pigs to some degree.

Well, I survived :) I'm lousy at differentiating between my highs (seriously, E's, LSD, shrooms, they all mesh into a similar experience) but the mysterious pills were excellent for the setting we were in (a bush trance event). Very much like LSD, but there were no visuals or even ripples (no big deal my last 3 LSD trips weren't visual either, I think Ive grown out of that). One thing though, the fucking 'coming up' lasted for ages, like.. over two hours. That was kind of unusual, and both myself & partner experienced the same thing. Does this sound like a 2CB experience?

Overall I liked it, and would gladly take it again, given the chance.

Nah definitely not 2C-B. I had some pure 2C-B on Sunday and I can tell you it definitely comes on in way less than two hours. I was also at a bush trance event on the weekend, I assume we were probably at the same one although there were two good ones on that I was aware of.

Glad to hear you had a good time though. Perhaps you can acquire an Erhlich test and then you could be sure if you what you have is LSD?

It's interesting you say you can't differentiate things, I have such a sensitive body that I almost don't enjoy impure drugs. Especially not now that I have had really good sources for good stuff.

4 hours south of Sydney, on a cattle farm? If so, fuck how cold was it on Saturday LOL ! ! It was our first time for this sort of event, and damn it was such a great weekend.

I should elaborate, it didnt take 2 hours to come on, but it felt like I was at the end of the 'coming up' stage for two hours. Weird, but OK.

Yeah same one. haha I'm glad you had a great time. I ate a lot of Sumos on the Saturday, so I wasn't really noticing the cold honestly.

I personally thought it was far worse on the Sunday night at around 2am, it was FROSTY! Anyway off topic chatter pm me :D

@ Poledriver They were around exactly a year ago, from what i hear around 70-80ug? I have had 4 separate trips on a half each time(w and w/o weed), this last tab is a bit uneven and bigger than then other 4 were, and has been stored away since then. They were posted ages ago in this or the previous Lsd circulation thread :) I have enjoyed them either way :) as just dipping toes into this beautiful chemical :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.