Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone else come across black micro dots in melb? had some the other day but they didnt do much. was the first time having a micro dot and was expecting something good but ended up disappointed.

One guy did mention them from the brisbane area, which is where I am. Nothing else was said. I was thinking maybe the staining was ink or something cause its not all over the tabs. I was a little worried about them being that dodgy mbome or whatever it is, but they don't taste bitter (had a tiny bit to taste) I suppose I'll let you all know how they go this weekend.

the "if it's bitter it's a spitter" advice is generally referring to the DO* series of chemicals, as far as i know.
i'm not sure if any of the NBOMes have a particularly noticeable taste, but if you are suspicious that it could be one of these research chems, please tread very carefully. i wouldn't take more than one tab in one go, and maybe half to test the waters, just to be sure.
the NBOMe series are extremely potent hallucinogens that are very unforgiving (read: lethal) in overdoses, and there is very little room for error. 25I NBOMe particularly has been implicated in some pretty scary incidents.

i don't say this to scare you, just to warn you to be careful. if you are really concerned, you can buy reagent test kits that will test for LSD.
just don't go dropping 6 tabs your first time using them, whatever you do...
let us know how you go!

Cheers for the response and gentle warning. Yeah, its definitely going to be half tab first. With the other stuff I got off the guy I only needed half a tab anyway, so I'm hoping its similar quality. It's just the pink staining and his lack of knowledge that puts a shadow of doubt on them. But yeah, I'll be sure to report back.

they're a bit larger and have strange pink staining on them.

They arent anything like these are they -

12_sep_emerging_drug_photo_smaller.jpg

4257152-3x4-700x933.jpg

If they are read this thread-

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/642399-NEWS-New-drugs-trigger-death-overdoses

Hopefully they arent tho.

Nah, I've seen those pictures during research. They are proper tabs with a picture of a rubix cube spaced over about 9 tabs then repeated.

Nah, I've seen those pictures during research. They are proper tabs with a picture of a rubix cube spaced over about 9 tabs then repeated.

Is it an actual like cartoon of a rubix cube or a rubix like pattern? It would be best if you could get some pictures up, that would make this process much easier.

for the record, nbome has a taste worse then dox chemicals, it lingures alot longer

hello, first post here, and I hope I can ask this question in this subforum.
If not, I'll delete and post in the appropriate section.

Some doses alleged to be LSD were purchased in the last four weeks (Sydney), but delivered in orange & yellow (ie two coloured) gelcaps. Now I have never seen LSD in this form, and I suspect that they might be an RC,something I know nothing about. I don't see why anyone would manufacture capsules filled with LSD-dosed powder, so its a bit suspect. No first hand experience to report yet, and I don't know whether I should share them with friends (or just be the guinea pig myself LOL). Some other reports have been that they were 'ok' after taking two, a bit trippy and perhaps a bit 'x' like in nature, but far from a mind blowing experience.

Has anyone seen orange & yellow gelcaps sold as some sort of 2C (or other, I dont know this stuff) inn Oz?

If its powder it aint LSD even if its crushed crystals. One single dosage of crushed crystal = powder would be nearly invisible to the naked eye so I call BS. Having 2 "standard" doses on par with today's standards would get you tripping quite hard. Second of all no one ever sells crystals as its extremely hard to handle, its usually turned into liquid and sold as is or layed on papers. Dont be fooled, I say look for another source or pass on them. Another tip, if u take LSD u will know u have, LSD is nothing like MDMA imo. Bit trippy after 2 caps? If someone would be making caps of crystals then I suspect id be either extremely strong if not done properly but saying u need 2 for effects indicates that the caps are something else. Anyone who obtains crystals would surely know how to turn it into liquid and lay it on a sugar cube or hell even a haribo bear:)

Could be L dropped onto sugar or some sort of powder. Crushed sugar cube dosed in caps etc?

Does sound pretty suss though. How full are the caps and what does the contents look like?

Don't use someone else as a guinea pig unless they are completely aware of the sitch and willing

Does anyone get a metallic taste or their teeth feel metallic from LSD?

I reckon it's bullshit also (to being LSD) but got them through a third party (who also believes they are not 'cid). But I'm up for it anyway, and was under no illusion when I got them, after the feedback from those that had a go. I'm not a young guy, and have had my fair share of acid over the years, and NEVER seen or heard of it coming in gel capsules. Its seems like a lot on pissing around for the manufacturer. Based on what was said to me, I'm strongly leaning toward it being 2-CB (for the record, I have no experience with the new range of RC's whatsoever). I guess my question was more to see if other Aussies have come across people trying to sell something a LSD when it clearly wasnt. This is a pretty big thing happening in the US right now.

Rest assured, the only other person taking them has been made fully aware of my suspicions, but being a trooper, she's joining me on the excursion anyway. I'll crack one and taste it on the weekend.

Re: contents. They re about 1/2 full, and the powder is slightly off white, very slightly. I'll take a better look in sunlight on Saturday.

Cheers for the responses.

Yes actually, I get this quite a bit it's really quite odd. In fact the first time I ever got out there so to speak on acid, every time I inhaled a cigarette or a joint it would feel like metallic teeth growing in my mouth which led to me giving away a stupid amount of weed and cigarettes over the night. Anyway off topic chatter.

On topic, I also call bullshit on those caps and back up everything Sus said. If there's noticable crystals god knows what it is but I don't think it's LSD. And even if it is LSD crystals, ummmm I personally wouldn't be eating a visible amount of crystals... That's for sure.

I wouldn't bet on it being 2C-B either. In my opinion, I personally wouldn't do it unless I could somehow identify it, but I'm pretty strict on knowing as much about what I'm putting in my body as possible.
I just have never felt it's worth it to risk my physical or mental health by eating anything unidentified, especially when it's unidentified dosage AND substance.

However, that being said if you do, report back :D We're all guinea pigs to some degree.

Last edited:
C

Yeah I get that all the time, its just from the acid altering your taste buds I believe, usually few hours into the trip, I dont mind it though:)

Re: contents. They re about 1/2 full, and the powder is slightly off white, very slightly. I'll take a better look in sunlight on Saturday.

If it is acid then it is extremely unpure maybe even adulterated LSD or not even LSD at all. I personally wouldnt touch anything that is suss or isnt pure as it can be, thats just my 2 cents.

I reckon it's bullshit also (to being LSD) but got them through a third party (who also believes they are not 'cid). But I'm up for it anyway, and was under no illusion when I got them, after the feedback from those that had a go. I'm not a young guy, and have had my fair share of acid over the years, and NEVER seen or heard of it coming in gel capsules. Its seems like a lot on pissing around for the manufacturer. Based on what was said to me, I'm strongly leaning toward it being 2-CB (for the record, I have no experience with the new range of RC's whatsoever). I guess my question was more to see if other Aussies have come across people trying to sell something a LSD when it clearly wasnt. This is a pretty big thing happening in the US right now.

Rest assured, the only other person taking them has been made fully aware of my suspicions, but being a trooper, she's joining me on the excursion anyway. I'll crack one and taste it on the weekend.

if the dudes selling it as LSD and its not LSD tell him to WAKE THE FUCK UP...it is unethical and really dangerous. ask the cunt if he has any friends that have ended up in a mental institution!!! and i wouldnt go near any of his shit again ever...matter of principle

ps buy two of these caps empty them into a tally of liquor and give it to the dude as 'gift' give the fucker a taste of his own medicine!!!...actually no thats probably not harm reduction...

pps Alice D is albino and she hates sunlight and heat

Last edited:
identification?

Just curious if anyone can help identifying these? swim has no clue what they are, just got 10 yesterday, had 1 1/2 last night. Pretty weak tbh, no visuals but strong laughter and body high. Very fluid imo. If anyone could help identify, swim would be very grateful. Oh, also, I'm pretty sure those first three letters of that word is 'FAT'...?

Edit: I'm in Melbourne btw..

watdisr.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, so some friends and I partook in the rubix cubes, turns out they are good. I'm not an expert on exactly how good it is compared to others but they had the desired effect without any bitterness or nastiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.