Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i just picked up a sunshine tab in perth. its a yellow sun on a black background and four tabs make a whole sun. i plan to do it tomorrow with a mate and i was wondering if anyone could give me a little 'heads up' about what they are like, length of whole experience, intensity and anything else i would need to know being a first timer etc. any help would be greatly appreciated :D:D
Suns are good, clean acid. Possibly marginally stronger than some other tabs, if it's your first time take one and you'll have a great time. Lasts 8ish hours.

I was lucky enough to enjoy a hoffman at rainbow this year. was a great fun time. Not mindblowingly strong but an excellent, clean festival dose that had me dancing like a wild animal to terrafractyl. pity i couldnt get any more of them after the intial couple we scored of a poor austrian dude who had sliced his foot open and had to go to hospital whilst tripping on three of them

crookedsmile.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic, my camera has a permanent 'Michael J Fox' setting. Though its most likely my hand...

I got these in the Newcastle area about a week ago. The print is crooked smiley faces, pink and blue on one side, green and redish on t'other.

Had a half on Tuesday at noon, at a work xmas party, then Hottest 100 party from 5pm. I held it together fine at the work party, but felt pretty loose by the time I left (after about 15 std drinks on the bosses dime).

By the time I got to the Hottest 100 party, I was fucked. Met up with the GF who had half at 2pm and stayed trashed until 2am, and slept by 4am.

The longevity of it all made me think it might be DOx. Still had a ball though.

Then....
On Thursday night had one at 630pm and one at 10pm. We were completely out of our minds. Spent 4 hours listening to old Beatles, Pink Floyd and Bob Dylan vinyl and generally being fucked by it all.

At about midnight, my girl got a bit of a shock from someone leaving the house because of the noise, and started not enjoying it. It took about 2 hours to get her back and contented. By this point, we felt it was bedtime, as we were both exhausted from a day of drinking, and managed to get to sleep by 3 or 4am.

Has anyone else had any experience, or know of any testing that has been done to determine contents? I looked through the thread, but didn't see any...

IMO: Medium-Strong DOx
Good if you know they are DOx or like DOx, but can be a handful if it goes south.

Last edited:
sorry guys ive been away for a month so havent really been reading bl.

regarding the astro boys. Ive seen literally a couple thousand go through tassie and have tried them myself quite a few times in various locations/settings/headspaces. from hard home tripping, to public spanked and festival stomping.

they are lsd, they are a bit above average a dose (enough for people to go, wow that was a great time, thanks!) and ive heard abosultely no bad reports from the tassie crowd, even after they floated around for quite some time

i had half of one of the squigly smiley faces at a doof on new years. tripped very nicely for half a tab and agree with the med-strong does though i dont think they were DOx. not saying you are wrong as i am quite inexperienced though to me they seemed to last the same length as all other acid i have tried.

also if i remember correctly there was no bitter taste to the tabs. fun never the less.

dosed 1 1/3 sun tabs last night in perth with 2 friends who also dosed the same.

Dropped at 8PM fell asleep at 4am.

Very fun, did at home with the parents around :)

i had half of one of the squigly smiley faces at a doof on new years. tripped very nicely for half a tab and agree with the med-strong does though i dont think they were DOx. not saying you are wrong as i am quite inexperienced though to me they seemed to last the same length as all other acid i have tried.

I found half a tab was similar to half a tab of "regular" acid, but when I had two, I still got barely any visuals (except for increased awesomeness of things I was actually seeing, such as a four hour thunderstorm). Sound was incredible, tactile responses were greatly increased, and I sweat quite a bit.

But the lack of fractals and new colours was something I never get on acid.

Without testing, I know we can't be 100% (even with testing its not 100%), but in my humble opinion, this felt more like a DOx experience than any LSD experience has felt in the past.

crookedsmile.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic, my camera has a permanent 'Michael J Fox' setting. Though its most likely my hand...

I got these in the Newcastle area about a week ago. The print is crooked smiley faces, pink and blue on one side, green and redish on t'other.

Had a half on Tuesday at noon, at a work xmas party, then Hottest 100 party from 5pm. I held it together fine at the work party, but felt pretty loose by the time I left (after about 15 std drinks on the bosses dime).

By the time I got to the Hottest 100 party, I was fucked. Met up with the GF who had half at 2pm and stayed trashed until 2am, and slept by 4am.

The longevity of it all made me think it might be DOx. Still had a ball though.

Then....
On Thursday night had one at 630pm and one at 10pm. We were completely out of our minds. Spent 4 hours listening to old Beatles, Pink Floyd and Bob Dylan vinyl and generally being fucked by it all.

At about midnight, my girl got a bit of a shock from someone leaving the house because of the noise, and started not enjoying it. It took about 2 hours to get her back and contented. By this point, we felt it was bedtime, as we were both exhausted from a day of drinking, and managed to get to sleep by 3 or 4am.

Has anyone else had any experience, or know of any testing that has been done to determine contents? I looked through the thread, but didn't see any...

IMO: Medium-Strong DOx
Good if you know they are DOx or like DOx, but can be a handful if it goes south.

dont worry sir, squigglys are most definitely lsd;) quite strong ive found. one of the strongest tabs ive eaten, for sure. reports have been a little inconsistent though, but i think thats to do with difference's in people's brain chemistry more than anything & not the actual tabs themselves.

Had the squigglys twice,once 1 tab the other 7 and both times got intense visuals and didn't last long enough for a DOx trip, the come up is a bit longer then it usually takes to hit me properly however.
Also ate 4 of the sunshines on the weekend up in the mountains and have to say they are excellent tabs lots of visuals and colours and laughs, forests were literally creating themselves and running around on the fields in the valley being overlooked by the house we were staying in.

:| i had half a sunshine tab for a first time yesterday and didnt really feel/see anything, no pupil dilation. Anyone know whats crunken?

:| i had half a sunshine tab for a first time yesterday and didnt really feel/see anything, no pupil dilation. Anyone know whats crunken?

A half just doesn't do it for some. I know it doesn't do anything for me. A whole tab or a single drop will get me feeling it with very minor visuals, like i have to focus on it really hard. 2 will have me pretty tripped out, 3 will have me up side down on my head beside myself with laughter. I honestly don't understand why people bother with halve tabs these days, would have made more sense 40 years ago but not today. Or maybe your tab had really degraded. Did you get any buzz at all?.

sounds like you got jipped,

i dropped a sunshine with 2 girls recently who both had half, and they were definately tripping hard...

A half just doesn't do it for some. I know it doesn't do anything for me. A whole tab or a single drop will get me feeling it with very minor visuals, like i have to focus on it really hard. 2 will have me pretty tripped out, 3 will have me up side down on my head beside myself with laughter. I honestly don't understand why people bother with halve tabs these days, would have made more sense 40 years ago but not today. Or maybe your tab had really degraded. Did you get any buzz at all?.

Kinda, i felt a little weird then happier which was really nice but not really where i wanted to be. Should be going for round two next week (if i can get any ha). This time i will take a whole one, or 1 and a half. Then see where this leads me :)

Kinda, i felt a little weird then happier which was really nice but not really where i wanted to be. Should be going for round two next week (if i can get any ha). This time i will take a whole one, or 1 and a half. Then see where this leads me :)

I'd honestly say just go for gold and gobble 2 of them dude. Also, what region did you get them from?

Just have one and see how that goes. You can always have another one but remember to wait for the first to have an effect though.

getting some of the getafix/wizards this weekend. same batch that's been around for a little while. anyone know their approx dosage? i had a pretty strong trip from one and a half tabs. thinking of taking 3 this time just to see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.