Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: bike, pink bike, hoffman?? not sure about name!?? but looks like hoffmans bike, people saying its clean swiss acid!!??

Ok these are excellent, very good, clean acid enuff said! will update my post once im back on earth see you then! :)

direct image
http://i.imagehost.org/0535/bike.jpg

p.s. disregard the $ signs on the pic was watermarked by vuescan software trial lol.

There not the original hoffman bicycles. Altho i cant comment on the quality so it could be just as good if not better. Looks a bit plain to me tho.

I have unapproved some posts

Can we please keep this thread on topic and leave price discussion out of it

If the sunshines in Perth are the same as the one's I had in tassie buy them if you can they are fantastic. Double dosed twice and both times I checked out for a decent holiday to an island in the sun. Third time i took one and still was in for a decent trip, good visuals and basically just everytime everyone would have a severe case of the giggles. I was informed they were new and yes four tabs made up one sun. The sun also had a face and there was a black background.

Has anyone come across any sugar cubes in Melbournes east? Going to attempt my first trip and was wondering if anyone had any further information. I was told to just take 1 as they are fairly intense. Cosdog.

I just picked up some of these foghorns people have been talking about, im in sydney and am wondering how people find these compared to the batch over in perth?

Do you find them stronger then the astro's and panthers?

Have aquired the following foghorns tonight:

IMG_0062-1.jpg

Will report back in a few days how they were. One report so far is another good clean LSD tab, no real comment on strength.

Are these the same foghorns as mentioned by Doctor War and co?

Has anyone come across any sugar cubes in Melbournes east? Going to attempt my first trip and was wondering if anyone had any further information. I was told to just take 1 as they are fairly intense. Cosdog.

You can't put a stamp on cubes, the person you're getting it through will have a bottle of liquid, and i really doubt anyone can tell you how it's going to be. There are a few factors determining whether it will be awesome or average, opt stemming from the dealers care of his vial. If you can notice any colour other that the colour already present from the sugar, as in a brown splash mark, chances are the lsd has degraded quite drastically. I doubt this is the cape though, as most liquid going around melbourne though is top notch. One cube should get you there ok, just don't try to halve it by cutting it or something like that. In my opinion eat the whole thing, or if you really want an awesome trip eat two as long as you're in a comfortable environment. Lately i've been introducing friends to lsd with two drops and they've all loved it. Let us know how you go.

yeah... about four months ago?

they tasted a little bit inky; but they were definetly lsd. despite the number of freak-outs I've seen or heard reports from regarding these tabs; i found them quite pleasant - they just need to be sampled with a little due diligence regarding set, setting and experience.

there are two batches of these according to my source. one of them was clean and one not so clean. as far as im concerned if two of these can cause me to drop to the floor holding my ears, rolling around in pain then its not LSD. i've eaten enough of that shiz in my time to know that there are very few side effects.

leghorns; 100ug cheese. the problem ain't the paper.
once again there are two batches. i fed a few to a couple that have been tripping since the 70s and they complained of it causing them great discomfort. it's not just a case of them not having eaten acid for ages either, because as soon as i gave them a sunshine to share they were happy as larry & said that this is how they remember LSD.

is it not possible that there's a copycat laying sheets similiar to those already out but using a much cheaper or easier to synth chemical?

Hey YNA, are you in the Sydney area?

Im takin 1 tonight and am solo trippin:D Havnt tripped in over a month and am verry keen;)

Ill give a report on these ones.

there are two batches of these according to my source. one of them was clean and one not so clean. as far as im concerned if two of these can cause me to drop to the floor holding my ears, rolling around in pain then its not LSD. i've eaten enough of that shiz in my time to know that there are very few side effects.

once again there are two batches. i fed a few to a couple that have been tripping since the 70s and they complained of it causing them great discomfort. it's not just a case of them not having eaten acid for ages either, because as soon as i gave them a sunshine to share they were happy as larry & said that this is how they remember LSD.

is it not possible that there's a copycat laying sheets similiar to those already out but using a much cheaper or easier to synth chemical?

it's quite possible there are two groups laying different crystal to the same blotter design, but it wouldn't be different chemicals, just LSD of different quality - the transformers in QLD and NSW for instance are different to those in WA, the majority of the WA trannies were coming from Adelaide if reports can be trusted, along with the leghorns and astros that i've been eating - all sourced in SA, so for everyone saying there's only DOi in SA... get fucked. heh.

i know that there's a lot of astros/panthers/other toon characters pouring out of QLD but I don't know if they differ in quality to those coming from SA. Haven't done comparative qualitive analysis or bioassay, so take it however you will.

picked up 2 sunshines today, going to trip alone tommorrow night with my girlfriend as her first time, hopefully well both have a great trip!

You can't put a stamp on cubes, the person you're getting it through will have a bottle of liquid, and i really doubt anyone can tell you how it's going to be. There are a few factors determining whether it will be awesome or average, opt stemming from the dealers care of his vial. If you can notice any colour other that the colour already present from the sugar, as in a brown splash mark, chances are the lsd has degraded quite drastically. I doubt this is the cape though, as most liquid going around melbourne though is top notch. One cube should get you there ok, just don't try to halve it by cutting it or something like that. In my opinion eat the whole thing, or if you really want an awesome trip eat two as long as you're in a comfortable environment. Lately i've been introducing friends to lsd with two drops and they've all loved it. Let us know how you go.

Cool thanks dude, I haven't looked inside each foil packaging yet.

A couple of my friends and I will try it in the next 2 weeks once the house is free. We've all tripped pretty heavily on mushies before, I guess this is the next step :p

Will do!

Cool thanks dude, I haven't looked inside each foil packaging yet.

A couple of my friends and I will try it in the next 2 weeks once the house is free. We've all tripped pretty heavily on mushies before, I guess this is the next step :p

Will do!

Before i got on to acid we use eat bags of shrooms because we couldn't get any acid. When the day finally came though me and my mates each had two cubes for our first go. Was on a new years and we went into the city. Was fucking awesome. What i'm getting at though is if you're use to a mushroom style trip then maybe you should just go 2 for your first go. Otherwise you might end up quite disappointed! Nothing greater that breaking through to alice's emporium and witnessing the magic everywhere

Before i got on to acid we use eat bags of shrooms because we couldn't get any acid. When the day finally came though me and my mates each had two cubes for our first go. Was on a new years and we went into the city. Was fucking awesome. What i'm getting at though is if you're use to a mushroom style trip then maybe you should just go 2 for your first go. Otherwise you might end up quite disappointed! Nothing greater that breaking through to alice's emporium and witnessing the magic everywhere

Hay man, stop tempting me :d

Leghorns as I posted last page are good. Nice and clean, very visual so far.

I've seen pokemon energys, and south park characters before that, hieros (whatever they are) are floating around now i hear

noob

hey guys, i just picked up a sunshine tab in perth. its a yellow sun on a black background and four tabs make a whole sun. i plan to do it tomorrow with a mate and i was wondering if anyone could give me a little 'heads up' about what they are like, length of whole experience, intensity and anything else i would need to know being a first timer etc. any help would be greatly appreciated :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.