• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Head Discomfort.

Oranges do it for me. The semi nausea and the occasional head discomfort. Plus I love oranges :]

Oh man, at the peak of tripping, try taking a big ripe juicy navel orange and first peeling it all the way... then split the perfect bifurcated orb in two after beholding it for a bit... then peeling one single intact section at a time and biting into them. WOW!!!

Oh man, at the peak of tripping, try taking a big ripe juicy navel orange and first peeling it all the way... then split the perfect bifurcated orb in two after beholding it for a bit... then peeling one single intact section at a time and biting into them. WOW!!!

aww yeah. I see you know what Im talking about. A few days ago I ate 5 or 6 oranges on LSD. Seriously, when Im having a rough trip oranges always cheer me up or calm me down.

Likewise ham. Im always down for ham.

acetaminophen sounds awful :p

head discomfort... ive been trying to find someone else who has this. i get an extremely intense head pressure, it feels like my hemispheres are being ripped apart. its a shame, i love everything else about the trip, but the physiological discomfort is hard to bear. its not dehydration or hunger. its like im trying to hold on to the ground so i dont rip my brain apart.

I think any discomfort in the head would be related to lsd being a stimulant. The last time I tripped, I experiences a headache as well with some jaw tension. Usually just happens when the brain gets a bit overloaded.