View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Head Discomfort.

RandomGuy123

Bluelighter
I was wondering, if any of you had a sort of sore feeling on the side of your head(temples).
Also one more thing, does anyone feel the need that they need to fart on acid but can't, but when you get comfortable it all comes out.
Weird.

I never have had pain like that while tripping, but i do know that having to poop is very unpleasant

Maybe you're more sensitive to the vasoconstriction effects. Or it could just be dehydration.

That's assuming it's LSD. I've never had that problem although I did once have a migraine while on LSD but it was not caused by the drug in all likely hood but rather the extremely loud volume of the music at the show I was presently at.

I find I sometimes get some discomforts while on LSD, but realize it's because I haven't been eating/drinking enough. When you start to feel this sort've thing happening sit down, relax try eating something juicy like fruit that's flavoursome too with a glass of water. Thats the kind of thing that just clears that all away, gives you a burst of energy and normally the head aches/pressure are just due to dehydration so it sorts that out too! 8-12 hours is a long time and sometimes people forget to eat, etc while tripping when it could be possible they hadn't eaten much prior - so your body will react the same way it would sober.

I find I sometimes get some discomforts while on LSD, but realize it's because I haven't been eating/drinking enough. When you start to feel this sort've thing happening sit down, relax try eating something juicy like fruit that's flavoursome too with a glass of water. Thats the kind of thing that just clears that all away, gives you a burst of energy and normally the head aches/pressure are just due to dehydration so it sorts that out too! 8-12 hours is a long time and sometimes people forget to eat, etc while tripping when it could be possible they hadn't eaten much prior - so your body will react the same way it would sober.

Sounds about right, I hadn't eaten anything that day, much less drink water.(hardly).

I usually get some head pains during my trips, and a headache near the end. Acetaminophen does the trick though.

I usually get some head pains during my trips, and a headache near the end. Acetaminophen does the trick though.

I only had something like this happen once on LSD and it wasn't a migraine or anything like that, I think I'd forgotten to stay hydrated that day and drink more water and when I did this it eventually went away.

Having to burp or fart a lot can totally be associated with anxiety. The very first time I took acid I had to burp every 5-10 minutes or so because I was a little anxious about it being the first time.
After that it got much better.

I haven't eaten acid in a few years after unpleasant physical effects such as headache, jaw tension, neck pain etc from a ticket, i highly doubt lsd was on that particular tab though.
Plenty of fungus where i live and i wholeheartedly rather them for the rare spiritual cleanse

I haven't eaten acid in a few years after unpleasant physical effects such as headache, jaw tension, neck pain etc from a ticket, i highly doubt lsd was on that particular tab though.
Plenty of fungus where i live and i wholeheartedly rather them for the rare spiritual cleanse

I'm not flaming you but I'm just not sure why in this forum people will assume that because they had some acid that gave them a headache, jaw tension, or even a completely different trip why they'll assume that it meant that they got DOx or something completely different from LSD?

Apparently headaches, jaw tension, and back tension can happen on LSD and it doesn't mean that you had some other chemical or that the blotter or whatever form it was was "laced".

I also prefer mushrooms but I like LSD too but I haven't tripped in almost a decade.

I've had some awful physical side affects from acid including bad pain in the head especially the back of my head from the crown down to the neck. It was almost as if I could feel the different parts of the brain tingling and spazzing out off the acid.. Also I have had a massive amount of sensation loss on the face and jaw, trying to eat was impossible as I couldnt feel anything! Temporary blindness was particularly scary and weird synesthesia type effects..
Physical side affects of acid are overlooked by a lot of people but they can be quite full on..
These only happened after consuming A LOT of acid.. I think each one was pretty strong and the worst time was doing about 6 or 8 in a go, and it's something I hadn't really done or was used to.. Pretty harrowing all in all..

gotta say there are chemists who know what they are doing far more than others. Cleanliness could be a factor.

I think the best is generally 95% or something but whatever, I suppose you mean 'as good as'.
Just fyi.

The world is a huge place bro. ^^

Not doubting your quality, just saying.

Avoid acetaminophen/Tylenol... VERY damaging to the liver... ibuprofen/Advil/Nuprin/etc. just as if not more effective... you can actually use prescription strength of 800mg my using 4 of the OTC pills if 2 does not work.

Anyway, that is indeed usually due to low blood sugar and/or dehydration... try a glass of half OJ, half sparkling water... on ice... HEAVENLY while tripping (and anytime really!) and it solves both problems pronto.

acetominophen really isnt all that bad man, from personal expericnce I avoided APAP and nsaids fucked up my stomache tbh its all good so long as you dont go overboard on whats it up right but my heads aight